What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

Sir, if the Syrian chemical attackk which killed 1200 people, AQ's attacks on non sunnis and non Muslim civilians and other extremists groups attacks on civilians and minorities are examples of Muslim fight against us then rest assured that no one will put up with it and be assured that the non Muslim is far more armed and ready for e.g. US, Russia, China, NATO, Israel, India etc and your so called Muslim army will be at the receiving end each and every time against any opponent - the only option you are left with is give up this so called Muslim jihaad war against Non Muslims because you will not win.
Sir I am not talking about governments Mr they are all traitors they were handed governments by USA and other forces of kufr when they left occupation

bhai... why are you saying like that.. I just said bd is still a bit unfriendly to pak ..thats all. :cry:

what accident.. both sides fire in indo pak border.

aa dada give us WB first then we ll talk about kashmir :devil:

Sir I am not talking about governments Mr they are all traitors they were handed governments by USA and other forces of kufr when they left occupation

Sir what happened after 9/11? what happened after 26/11? imagine aa major strike happens in China - what will be their reaction? Whom does Israel attack or intend to attack? what happens when Chechen terrorists carry out attacks in Russia?

Kashmir? Out of question, India will never let Pakistan have Kashmir no matter what, we have bigger population we need all land

I am talking about reports from Pakistan Army for first time they have claimed in past few days that their are reports of Indian Army facing heavy losses they say Indian Army faced these losses at 1:45 PM and every Indian channels has only reported channels of 1:45

what kind of heavy losses??I mean IA lost barb wire,posts,mule,bunker...what????cause,if there is loss of life in this side of border,we generally knows within hours..our media is proactive..barely anything goes unreported..and be assured,if something happened,India media wouldn't cover it,but provoke countrymen more...by the way,any chance to post the report you're talking about??

They were happy after killing our soldiers, but now there people are getting killed in response. They are crying.
Btw i think khangres paid nawaj to do nothing, so UPA can build her image on this issue. You ll see tense situation till 2014. After that both side politicans would do aman ki tamasa . And we all here comments comments khel rahe honge.
You know these are politicans. They don't care about soldier or civilans.

Your own citizens killed your troops.

I would have believed it in any other case that it was a terrorist attack but the way in which the ambush was set up its impossible for us to believe that PA was not involved.

I mean just think about it guys the precision of the ambush made the sentry to run without even retaliating because it made no sense to him to retaliate. The ambush was that deadly and precise.

work of only terrorists ? from when did they become that professional. Even if we accept that it was by terrorists who trained them?

You know the answer..

Why does Pakistan always deny responsibility of any army attacks and terrorist attacks when they know they are responsible for everything?!?! Accept what you did

GoP has no time for thinking about these things, they are busy with their romantic dreams of doing sugar trade with India..

The main problem is,that our regime does not know how to pressurize even during peaceful condition,Indians know this very well sadly.Our regime must understand their strategy and should counter response in same tone.
As we are not alone,the whole world watches us,observe if ever Pakistan and India came to a situation of warfare then US will always stepped forward to avoid it,because if Pakistan India will fight then USA and NATO will sandwiched between two of us
Pakistan must take benefit of such situation ie counter response in specific tone to pressurize.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Why any delay was made on counter these serious attacks...
:ashamed:

According to Pakistani military sources,there has been reports heavy casualities inflicted on Indian Army 7:00 am today after they fired unprovokedly on Pakistani Checkposts... ...Geo News

@F.O.X @nuclearpak ....Any news...

Nothing confirmed yet .. all speculations .

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have believed it in any other case that it was a terrorist attack but the way in which the ambush was set up its impossible for us to believe that PA was not involved.

I mean just think about it guys the precision of the ambush made the sentry to run without even retaliating because it made no sense to him to retaliate. The ambush was that deadly and precise.

work of only terrorists ? from when did they become that professional. Even if we accept that it was by terrorists who trained them?

You know the answer..

In which world you live my dear?nowadays terrorists are well equipped and well trained,they have even proper batch of snipers,take example of TTP,you can consult to @Irfan Baloch,he will describe this to you very well.
Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Last edited by a moderator:
what kind of heavy losses??I mean IA lost barb wire,posts,mule,bunker...what????cause,if there is loss of life in this side of border,we generally knows within hours..our media is proactive..barely anything goes unreported..and be assured,if something happened,India media wouldn't cover it,but provoke countrymen more...by the way,any chance to post the report you're talking about??

So,you support this proactive attitude of your media?I believe that this is an immature attitude.Besides all this warmongering and bashing if you all guys think for a moment you will realize that both countries are nuclear state,we cannot afford to engage in a war,because both of us has guts to lead each other towards annihilation.
For the sake of business and increase of show rating,if our media realize that such result can cause so much damage,operation Pakistan is just a dream whose reality will lead towards annihilation,similarly gazwa e hind.
The sooner you all emotional members wake up the better.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

Really stop comparing India to Pakistan...India is one of the 8 nuclear world leaders, they are the 8 strongest in the world militarily, Pakistan doesn't stand a chance against India in a full scale war and you know that. India is 4th strongest in the world.

Back
Top Bottom