What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

How can Indian posters be taken seriously when they provide no proof for their accusations.

How can they even have the ordasity to request a member to be banned on here.

They are consenting to the murder of Pakistani citizens. That should be an automatic ban on this forum.

The only proof they have is their bogus media reports who are habitual liars.

'proof' is a word understood differently by both sides. I would say there is no proof of any pakistani dying of Indian shelling.. let alone civvies. What would you say to that?

'proof' is a word understood differently by both sides. I would say there is no proof of any pakistani dying of Indian shelling.. let alone civvies. What would you say to that?

No need to be cute with me, it is obvious Indians are just sh*t shoveling as usual, habitual liars.

I guess rape isn't the only thing you're good at.

civilians should be promised compensation when LoC flares up... for their crops and live stock.. so that they dont put themselves in danger.

Well raised,their lives are more important then anything else,also when evacuated they must be allotted alternative plots for residency.

You have no proof.

Doesn't it concern you that your army operates on accusation.

And that the real issue is you how you treat your citizens in Kashmir who react to your army in that way.

I guess not, morally bankrupt for sure.
no.. we know we can never give enough proof.. the same way you have no proof of IA killing any of your civvies or army man... so why are you suddenly upset now..
for all I know some non state actors in your country might have killed them?

You have no proof.

Doesn't it concern you that your army operates on accusation.

And that the real issue is you how you treat your citizens in Kashmir who react to your army in that way.

I guess not, morally bankrupt for sure.

proof does not exist in your vocabulary, so why should it exists in ours? only to be dismissed as literature i guess not who's the ostrich now. keep plummeting your head in the sand as always and we will keep laughing at your face.

indian terrorists will keep their terrorizing mode on as long as h1jr@$ are sitting in Pakistani govt.

Rest In Peace to those brave souls on the border who are victim of indian terrorism. This Kiyani also turned out to be a duffer guy as he is not kicking this H1*** govt out of office.:tdown:

I think Pakistani soldiers on the borders should respond on their own.

You retaliate by killing civilans?

You do realize right that most civillians and soldiers are killed by stray bullets or mortars? No one specifically aims for civillian areas. But when thousands of rounds are being fired, it is likely that a few of them will go stray and kill a civillian

Back
Top Bottom