What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

Restraint? You want to fire off a few of your missiles now, do you? Like your so called 'battlefield nuclear missile', called Nasr? :woot: :omghaha:

Go ahead! But your generals ain't that stupid to even think about doing so! I hope so! :blink:

Sir our Army Generals have lost their children in wars Sir they are already fed and really want to kick some ***** and Indians are making sure they take on India soon and don't worry you would soon may be within few hours would hear the news of your Army loosing several of your soldiers

And what if I support Palestinians? Will I be Iranian?

Man, I just support them for four reasons

-Pakistanis are Muslim
-Kashmiris are Muslim
-India is not friendly to us
-Kasmiris are oppressed, and humanity is damaged there.

So I have reasons to support them, I do not need to be Bihari to support them. Understand??

You still believe in this muslim brotherhood type BS ???

I though after your independence atleast you learnt that this is not true ... but you prove me wrong :lol:

I though after your independence atleast you learnt that this is not true ... but you prove me wrong :lol:

Sir this is true Sir that is why in Syria Muslims of from whole world are joining the fight that is why in Afghanistan you find Muslims of whole world fighting that is why you find Al Qaeda that has Muslims from all around the world declaring war on USA and nato because they support murder of Palestine Sir that is why in Burma Muslims of around the world are trying to go and fight for them and that is why India is scared of USA leaving Afghanistan

It seems Afridi and ISPR head are heaving good talk at twitter @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @Oscar @Antibody @nuclearpak @Icarus and others by the way now on face book Army related pages are saying about firing which took place at 1 45 pm but no report on Indian channels yet it seem Indian army is still calculating their losses hope they turn out to be really huge in numbers of every kind

so,Fb/Twitter is your source now???is there any reports from Pak govt/Army yet???

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe in Brotherhood, but illiterate extremists like Talibans are not my brother.

And the more you will be unfriendly to us, our brotherhood will increase.

I believe in Brotherhood, but extremist like Talibans are not my brother.

And the more you will be unfriendly to us, our brotherhood will increase.

problem is your brother reject you even now.. and wont agree to include you in brotherhood. for them you are worst traitor than TTP... :cheesy:

I am born in India and I live in USA these 2 countries India and USA are my heart and I will fight for them, but really Pakistan you are the one starting this by killing 5 Indian soldiers for no reason if you really want a war, you'll regret it, look up to reality India is 4th strongest country in the world and its also in world's nuclear powers, the top 8 nuclear powers in the world's are: USA, Russia, China, India, Israel, Britain, France, North Korea. This is true because these 8 nuclear world powers meet in fort Summter USA for meeting and there you can see the 8 flags of the countries I just named, wake up Pakistan before it's too late, you can choose to live in peace and harmony or bring destruction to both and the world.

problem is your brother reject you even now.. and wont agree to include you in brotherhood. for them you are worst traitor than TTP... :cheesy:

You know we have two types of Bangladeshi.

so,Fb/Twitter is your source now???is there any reports from Pak govt/Army yet???
I am talking about reports from Pakistan Army for first time they have claimed in past few days that their are reports of Indian Army facing heavy losses they say Indian Army faced these losses at 1:45 PM and every Indian channels has only reported channels of 1:45

Sir this is true Sir that is why in Syria Muslims of from whole world are joining the fight that is why in Afghanistan you find Muslims of whole world fighting that is why you find Al Qaeda that has Muslims from all around the world declaring war on USA and nato because they support murder of Palestine Sir that is why in Burma Muslims of around the world are trying to go and fight for them and that is why India is scared of USA leaving Afghanistan

Sir, if the Syrian chemical attackk which killed 1200 people, AQ's attacks on non sunnis and non Muslim civilians and other extremists groups attacks on civilians and minorities are examples of Muslim fight against us then rest assured that no one will put up with it and be assured that the non Muslim is far more armed and ready for e.g. US, Russia, China, NATO, Israel, India etc and your so called Muslim army will be at the receiving end each and every time against any opponent - the only option you are left with is give up this so called Muslim jihaad war against Non Muslims because you will not win.

Shelling?! And indian members say we are aggressive. It was a real long time since we last fired a live round anywhere near our borders.

Tis needs to be investigated, saying it was an accident means nothing, try saying you accidentally fired into american territory and the next thing you know you be cooking on rocks.

Then tell the admin to delete the BD section on PDF. What do they expect there?

bhai... why are you saying like that.. I just said bd is still a bit unfriendly to pak ..thats all. :cry:

Shelling?! And indian members say we are aggressive. It was a real long time since we last fired a live round anywhere near our borders.

Tis needs to be investigated, saying it was an accident means nothing, try saying you accidentally fired into american territory and the next thing you know you be cooking on rocks.
what accident.. both sides fire in indo pak border.

Back
Top Bottom