What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

indian cowards.....shame on our govt. for remaining silent on this

we really need to pay these insects back in kind

Sir their are reports Indian facing heavy losses today in LOC at 1 45 PM and after sometime but their channels hadn't reported these incidents yet

What does Pakistan foreign office has to say about it? Any statement so far?

Why not Pakistan call back its diplomats from India?
Excellent idea! Both countries should call back their diplomats as they are just used as decoration pieces in cocktail circuits in Delhi and Islamabad.

Your coward army start all these by killing our soldiers by coward way.....

Now when IA start to respond to you with same manner all of you start to cry??

no it was your cowards who started the imbroglio by kidnapping unarmed villagers...something they've always been very good at

and this isnt "crying"....crying is what you will be doing when more of your own are prematurely sent to their Creator

Sir their are reports Indian facing heavy losses today in LOC at 1 45 PM and after sometime but their channels hadn't reported these incidents yet

i have no idea about it.....hope that's an accurate statement. The restraint we are showing is disgusting to me.

Don't make up stories. Heavy losses! :omghaha: You make it sound like the PA has obliterated a complete IA brigade!!! :rofl:

no it was your cowards who started the imbroglio by kidnapping unarmed villagers...something they've always been very good at

and this isnt "crying"....crying is what you will be doing when more of your own are prematurely sent to their Creator

i have no idea about it.....hope that's an accurate statement. The restraint we are showing is disgusting to me.
It seems Afridi and ISPR head are heaving good talk at twitter @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @Oscar @Antibody @nuclearpak @Icarus and others by the way now on face book Army related pages are saying about firing which took place at 1 45 pm but no report on Indian channels yet it seem Indian army is still calculating their losses hope they turn out to be really huge in numbers of every kind

Last edited by a moderator:

Your army is known to help terrorist who want to cross border even your mushi admit that truth. Your claim of villagers kidnapping is really funny .....

This thread is a example of crying .. Looser from your site start this nonsense and now getting same response so start to hide behind the death of villagers. No one want to kill civilians but in this heavy firing how can some one guarantee any ones life.

One thing is sure now non of these bast@rd terrorist want to cross border all of them are p!ssing in their pants. :lol::lol:

Your coward army start all these by killing our soldiers by coward way.....

Now when IA start to respond to you with same manner all of you start to cry??

No No no!! Our Army intruded into the territory occupied by you and killed the enemy the brave way while your army retaliates killing civilians by coward way. Shame on your coward army!!

I feel this should stop not because it might get out of hand but , to respect life. I was very clear after the five Indian soldiers where killed and this thing started , IHC was called to register a protest by pakistan for the first time after the incident, what the reply was from IHC no one knows but sharif had a highlevel meeting after that and then the pak assembly passed a resolution against India after that. I think pak establisshment knew what was comming . Now i feel it should stop .

I am sorry are you Bihari, I am from UP.

And what if I support Palestinians? Will I be Iranian?

Man, I just support them for four reasons

-Pakistanis are Muslim
-Kashmiris are Muslim
-India is not friendly to us
-Kasmiris are oppressed, and humanity is damaged there.

So I have reasons to support them, I do not need to be Bihari to support them. Understand??

I am born in India and I live in USA these 2 countries India and USA are my heart and I will fight for them, but really Pakistan you are the one starting this by killing 5 Indian soldiers for no reason if you really want a war, you'll regret it, look up to reality India is 4th strongest country in the world and its also in world's nuclear powers, the top 8 nuclear powers in the world's are: USA, Russia, China, India, Israel, Britain, France, North Korea. This is true because these 8 nuclear world powers meet in fort Summter USA for meeting and there you can see the 8 flags of the countries I just named, wake up Pakistan before it's too late, you can choose to live in peace and harmony or bring destruction to both and the world.

Back
Top Bottom