What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

Exactly, either ways they are responsible. If not for doing the deed then by sheltering them. The response is entirely justified!

There is a very blurry division between these groups and Pakistan Army. Remember in Kargil they were supposed to be mujahideens too but all of them turned out to be NLI, so it's very hard from the Indian side to differentiate between them.

There is a very blurry division between these groups and Pakistan Army. Remember in Kargil they were supposed to be mujahideens too but all of them turned out to be NLI, so it's very hard from the Indian side to differentiate between them.

To deter these official or unofficial ways, we should see this as a violation no matter which side they play on..

Guys do you think PA can escalate and bring more troops , if they moved the troops to the east from west then they leaving a vaccum in the westen border for the militants to take control.

To deter these official or unofficial ways, we should see this as a violation no matter which side they play on..

We have no other option. It's up to them to control these terrorists from their side, if they want peace which I am sure they don't.

We have no other option. It's up to them to control these terrorists from their side, if they want peace which I am sure they don't.

That's the catch, we do this and their awaam is l motivated by the propaganda to join the manufactured 'struggle'. India has to do better in terms of neutralising any and all such struggles..

Indian troops have directly targeted civilian populations

In The Last 3 Days, One Pakistani Army Captain, 4 Soldiers And 5 Civilian Have Been Killed By Indian Firing Across LoC.

There is no way for us to distinguish between real civilians and your non state actors.. If they are terrorists in civilian grabs, then good shooting. If they were really civilians, well they paid the price for Pakistan's policy of using un uniformed soldiers against India

Very mature approach by Pakistan army. But I do believe our patience must be wearing thin. Indians are war-mongering these days.

Patience running thin? That's a joke right? Pakistan has continuously violated ceasefire resulting in deaths of indian military and civilian population all throughout the ceasefire years. Heck even kashmiris on Pakistani side protest against it regularly. India has been mature about it but Pakistani jeyhadi paramilitaries crossed some lines this time.

Stop buying your Pakistani army propaganda like a zombie, if patience is running thin its ours.

In 2011

BBC News - Anti-militant protests in Pakistan's Neelum valley

in 2012

Strike in Neelum valley against militant activities - DAWN.COM

In The Last 3 Days, One Pakistani Army Captain, 4 Soldiers And 5 Civilian Have Been Killed By Indian Firing Across LoC.

Pakistan's policy of using ununiformed non state actors is nothing short of using human shields and Pakistan is squarely responsible for the deaths of civilians, not only on Pakistani side but indian side too. That's because Pakistani non state actors cross over and murder sarpanchs etc who are civilians too.

IA was not responsible for the death of the Pakistani soldiers and civilians just like PA was not responsible for the death of Indian soldiers.

Is it the ET? :what:

why are there so many civilians so close to one of the most tense border? Isn't there any other place for pakistani civilians to live in? I very very rarely see news saying Indian civilian getting killed at LoC but not the same with Pak. civilians.

Restraint? You want to fire off a few of your missiles now, do you? Like your so called 'battlefield nuclear missile', called Nasr? :woot: :omghaha:

Go ahead! But your generals ain't that stupid to even think about doing so! I hope so! :blink:

We can and will retaliate as has been proven many times. I hope the orders will come from the top down.

And it's only you who is yapping away like an insolent child over nukes. Pretty much every engagement so far has been small and medium arms - with some intermittent heavy shelling going on last week. When fired upon we just fire back in kind and if your troops have even a modicum of sense in them they'll step down. Otherwise we will be happy to continue this game

But again, don't take my word for it :)

We can and will retaliate as has been proven many times. I hope the orders will come from the top down.

And it's only you who is yapping away like an insolent child over nukes. Pretty much every engagement so far has been small and medium arms - with some intermittent heavy shelling going on last week. When fired upon we just fire back in kind and if your troops have even a modicum of sense in them they'll step down. Otherwise we will be happy to continue this game

But again, don't take my word for it :)

Nuclear power Pakistan even failed to secure occupied peaks of Kargil instead asked the help of America to get the ceasefire.

Exactly, either ways they are responsible. If not for doing the deed then by sheltering them. The response is entirely justified!

When Kashmiris (regular civilians or mujahideen) turn your troops into target practice it's perfectly justified.

Nuclear power Pakistan even failed to secure occupied peaks of Kargil instead asked the help of America to get the ceasefire.

We still retain the Heights of Point 5353. :meeting:

By the way - it was bhartis who ran to America while Pakistan already had the peaks of Kargil. Just ask the indian soldiers who survived and saw their comrades being piled like sand bags. It was the PM who capitulated and bowed down to pressure from bill Clinton

actually you had failed to take back the posts and ran to US,
yeah we lost the battle at diplomatic front,thanks to nawaz sharif

Back
Top Bottom