What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

no it was your cowards who started the imbroglio by kidnapping unarmed villagers...something they've always been very good at

Unsurprisingly enough, no one ever knew that such an incident had happened up until 5 Indian soldiers were killed in cold blood...why may I ask?

A news of civilian being abducted from sovereign nation, then taken across the border to enemy country before being murdered should have made headlines across the globe.

Why is that, such fairy tale are only spun after murder of Indian soldiers...as a justification for their murder...at the same time, denying tooth and nail to any involvement in the killings??

Eh who cares all this arguing goes no where to solve anything, let the politicians decide and hope for the best for peace to all countries and mother Earth peace out people!

and it comes from both side....if one is being a butcher completely then sorry the other one wudnt play PEace PEace either:tongue:

:lol: India has 10 times better economy and less corruption rate than Pakistan, so I'm sure your the one who can back off on the border and feed your poor before trying to act all superior, India and Pakistan should've never been separated its like brother and and brother fighting and Hindustan it's mother suffers as she watches

what?:woot: we are trying to act superior or Indians?:woot:We didn't showed up,you bunch of guys to sing jai jai kaar..:omghaha:
oh please again do not initiate your mother land dramay baazi,I have already said that enjoy living in your bubble.:chilli:

there will be no political solution of kashmir trust me. as far as we have thousands of people on other side of border for using kashmir for their political gain. if india ever allow referendum then it will be start of india break up as other states india will demand same. so forget about political solution. there are two options either to accept LOC as as IB or. war for do or die.....

Yes,but we are left with another options to let Kashmirs decide where they want to stay,but neutral elections are dream,and due to such situation,impossible too,sadly.

what?:woot: we are trying to act superior or Indians?:woot:We didn't showed up,you bunch of guys to sing jai jai kaar..:omghaha:
oh please again do not initiate your mother land dramay baazi,I have already said that enjoy living in your bubble.:chilli:

Yes,but we are left with another options to let Kashmirs decide where they want to stay,but neutral elections are dream,and due to such situation,impossible too,sadly.

thats what i said do u think india will allow neutral elections there. what about there other states then who also wants ame fate?

today we have water issues. and in ten more years they will become worst. war is inevitable. may be now or may be after ten years. you can't make peace of fake trade promises and aman ki asha thats the bitter truth one small incident throw away all efforts of aman ki asha in all previous years

:lol: India has 10 times better economy and less corruption rate than Pakistan, so I'm sure your the one who can back off on the border and feed your poor before trying to act all superior, India and Pakistan should've never been separated its like brother and and brother fighting and Hindustan it's mother suffers as she watches

well yah lucky you ppl have Bollywood and Mirch Masala to keep the economy always high there,we are less fortunate in this thing i agree:lol: but as far as corruption is concernd,its just that our Media is as free as a barking Dog and so shows more reality and corruption on all levels than showing drama/excitement/Lies which ur Media is so fond of :P

thats what i said do u think india will allow neutral elections there. what about there other states then who also wants ame fate?

today we have water issues. and in ten more years they will become worst. war is inevitable. may be now or may be after ten years. you can't make peace of fake trade promises and aman ki asha thats the bitter truth one small incident throw away all efforts of aman ki asha in all previous years
only way forward is to have peace between India and pakistan so that kashmiris can have their autonomous country ..and free to move wherever they want... bit like northern ireland..

Unsurprisingly enough, no one ever knew that such an incident had happened up until 5 Indian soldiers were killed in cold blood...why may I ask?

A news of civilian being abducted from sovereign nation, then taken across the border to enemy country before being murdered should have made headlines across the globe.

Why is that, such fairy tale are only spun after murder of Indian soldiers...as a justification for their murder...at the same time, denying tooth and nail to any involvement in the killings??

How misguided you are .. read the following Articles & read the date they were posted on .. and then you say .. we dont Trust words of indians .. at-least Google it before you make a fool of yourself .

Line of Control: Indian forces kidnap four Kashmiri men – The Express Tribune

BBC News - Kashmir: Five Indian soldiers killed in shooting

How misguided you are .. read the following Articles & read the date they were posted on .. and then you say .. we dont Trust words of indians .. at-least Google it before you make a fool of yourself .

Line of Control: Indian forces kidnap four Kashmiri men – The Express Tribune

BBC News - Kashmir: Five Indian soldiers killed in shooting

A Pakistani source claiming terrorist as civilians? More then 30-40 terrorist got killed in J&K by Indian forces you can claim same for all of them.

Very mature approach by Pakistan army. But I do believe our patience must be wearing thin. Indians are war-mongering these days.

I am born in India and I live in USA these 2 countries India and USA are my heart and I will fight for them, but really Pakistan you are the one starting this by killing 5 Indian soldiers for no reason if you really want a war, you'll regret it, look up to reality India is 4th strongest country in the world and its also in world's nuclear powers, the top 8 nuclear powers in the world's are: USA, Russia, China, India, Israel, Britain, France, North Korea. This is true because these 8 nuclear world powers meet in fort Summter USA for meeting and there you can see the 8 flags of the countries I just named, wake up Pakistan before it's too late, you can choose to live in peace and harmony or bring destruction to both and the world.

Fcuk off, go die for your illegitimate country instead offarting here

Very mature approach by Pakistan army. But I do believe our patience must be wearing thin. Indians are war-mongering these days.

I am sorry sir still you think its patience , its not like PA is not firing at IA now . There is something else why PA is having casualties.

Unfortunately our patience has already run its course, murder of sleeping soldiers at point blank range was the last straw, army f has been given a freehand by the govt.

Surprisingly enough cross border insurgency, ceasefire violations, terror strikes in Kashmir have seen many fold rise(as compared to previous years) after new govt was sworn in Pakistan. Was isn't during the first Nawaz Sharif govt(early 1990s) Kashmir insurgency began and Kargil war broke out during his second term ? What is the deal with him..is he a two faced, propagating peace at one end and planning war on other...or does Pakistani army out of its way to make like tough for him?

So,you are not blaming us,very bad,at least you should accept your words:woot:

Oh really?:woot:I understand very well,and I digest it too,but your post is not benefiting or useful for this thread and off topic too.So if you have problem to understand or disgust my words,I will repeat again to refrain making aggressive useless post as it is not giving us solutions some how,and again do not show off you muscles to me,this will not work on me with such agressive nuking dramay baazi:omghaha:

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

bro..what I said is right...supporting Al queda and terrorist organisations active in Kashmir and actively supporting them is more than poking..and yes,you're void of logic..I thought it'd be useful to discuss with you,but I was wrong,as expected..so,I'm leaving you in the same delusional world from where you came..best of luck bro,for your world peace via Pakistan's "Peace policy"... :pakistan:

Unfortunately our patience has already run its course, murder of sleeping soldiers at point blank range was the last straw, army f has been given a freehand by the govt.

Surprisingly enough cross border insurgency, ceasefire violations, terror strikes in Kashmir have seen many fold rise(as compared to previous years) after new govt was sworn in Pakistan. Was isn't during the first Nawaz Sharif govt(early 1990s) Kashmir insurgency began and Kargil war broke out during his second term ? What is the deal with him..is he a two faced, propagating peace at one end and planning war on other...or does Pakistani army out of its way to make like tough for him?

well,don't know exactly what he's like..but I though he was somewhat "Pro-Indian" politician when he was taking oath this time..but I was wrong..you find out right..it was Nawaz in pm's chair in 1988,but later in that year,Benazir became PM...

look,whoever in the chair of pm in pakistan,its policy towards India willn't change unless something miraculous happens..there willn't be any major change in Pakistan's policy..we had only one chance to settle the Kargil Dispute when Musharraf was in power..but he blew it..

Pakistan crossed a line, when it committed a cold blooded murder(at point blank range) of those soldiers who were asleep in the bunker.
Now Indian army has been authorized by central govt to give a full scale retaliation to any Pakistani ceasefire violation and causalities on Pakistani side are building up.

What's funnier is that now with Indian Army being given a free hand by the govt they are suddenly getting their hired guns(or pet dogs for that matter) to take responsibility after so many days. :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/senior...ed-indian-soldiers-loc-hizbul-mujahideen.html

Back
Top Bottom