What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

When did I say that Pakistan must nuke India?do you have some sort of disorder to understand the clear words written?
you better focus on your rape issues and your internal corruption my dear,and your Maoists issue .Don't worry about us,we will not blame you of our issues like you do,enjoy your itching against us.:chilli:

Best Regards
Slav Defence

:lol: India has 10 times better economy and less corruption rate than Pakistan, so I'm sure your the one who can back off on the border and feed your poor before trying to act all superior, India and Pakistan should've never been separated its like brother and and brother fighting and Hindustan it's mother suffers as she watches

And for all we know, this poor woman committed suicide??!!...so lets keep conspiracy theories to a minimum.

Pakistan crossed a line, when it committed a cold blooded murder(at point blank range) of those soldiers who were asleep in the bunker.
Now Indian army has been authorized by central govt to give a full scale retaliation to any Pakistani ceasefire violation and causalities on Pakistani side are building up.

Unfortunately a rocket or a mortar shell does not differentiate b/w civilian and soldier..it kills anyone unfortunate enough to be in its path.

And quoting the same source that so far has come thru pretty accurately for me, the civilians getting killed/injured are mostly (not all, but most of them) the non state actors that Pakistani army tries to push thru at regular intervals into India. So really, I have no sympathy for them...

Nah! In Pakistan, mostly its the army that is needed to give statements on the govt policies so that the civilian govt becomes confident in implementing that policy

PS: Given the kind of politicians India and Pakistan have, sometimes I think probably Pakistan has the right idea :)
(Only sometimes though)

Not really. Civilian govt is all independent to give statements. There are many instances where ministers who gave statements against army. So what we need right now is the kind of aggressive statement that Indian ministers give from our civilian rulers.

Nah! In Pakistan, mostly its the army that is needed to give statements on the govt policies so that the civilian govt becomes confident in implementing that policy
PS: Given the kind of politicians India and Pakistan have, sometimes I think probably Pakistan has the right idea :)
(Only sometimes though)

if this is how it works then let me assure u,there wudnt have been a single death of our ppl on the borders these days or we had returned the favours in xaclty the same way if not more:tongue: but our stupid Gov works on its own way!

Not really. Civilian govt is all independent to give statements. There are many instances where ministers who gave statements against army. So what we need right now is the kind of aggressive statement that Indian ministers give from our civilian rulers.

yes.. that would atleast demonstrate that everyone is on the same page.

Looks like you lost you logic here..I said no country is a "saint"..and neither I blamed Pakistan for everything..but is it too much to blame Pakistan for Kargil..and operation trident???its middle of Indo-Pak war dude...forgot your pre-emptive strike done by PAF in various IAF bases,that started the formal war??? :lol:

look dude,you're acting lil weird..please read what I posted,then digest it and then we'll talk..what you're posting is only fosting to save your face,thats all..post something constructive dude..

p.s.--you can blame us for Bangladesh's liberation though... :lol:

So,you are not blaming us,very bad,at least you should accept your words:woot:

your country has a pathetic policy of poking others.

Oh really?:woot:I understand very well,and I digest it too,but your post is not benefiting or useful for this thread and off topic too.So if you have problem to understand or disgust my words,I will repeat again to refrain making aggressive useless post as it is not giving us solutions some how,and again do not show off you muscles to me,this will not work on me with such agressive nuking dramay baazi:omghaha:

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

if this is how it works then let me assure u,there wudnt have been a single death of our ppl on the borders these days or we had returned the favours in xaclty the same way if not more:tongue: but our stupid Gov works on its own way!

This is exactly how it works mate. Pakistani army does not consist of supermen around whose necks, your govt has put in Krypton pendants and hence they are not able to do anything. Its just that Indian army which has much lesser degree of freedom has been given orders of fire at will against any violation by PA. Hence you are seeing the mounting casualties on your side.

Eh who cares all this arguing goes no where to solve anything, let the politicians decide and hope for the best for peace to all countries and mother Earth peace out people!

This is exactly how it works mate. Pakistani army does not consist of supermen around whose necks, your govt has put in Krypton pendants and hence they are not able to do anything. Its just that Indian army which has much lesser degree of freedom has been given orders of fire at will against any violation by PA. Hence you are seeing the mounting casualties on your side.

they are under pressure that they arent given a free hand....and if they do anything out of their own will,the sickheads sittin in Gov wud cry that Marshall law or military wants to take over.....

Again,I am not asking to nuke anyone,what my main point is,that war mongers on internet are not benefiting their countries by promoting aggressive attitude.
Anyways,Such areas near Loc must be evacuated temporarily till politically sorted out by both nations,to avoid death casualties.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

there will be no political solution of kashmir trust me. as far as we have thousands of people on other side of border for using kashmir for their political gain. if india ever allow referendum then it will be start of india break up as other states india will demand same. so forget about political solution. there are two options either to accept LOC as as IB or. war for do or die.....

Back
Top Bottom