What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

Yeah LET is a fictional group but the counter terrorism center at Westpoint spend their precious time to write research papers on it.

The Fighters of Lashkar-e-Taiba: Recruitment, Training, Deployment and Death | Combating Terrorism Center at West Point

Well these foreign centers may be your ideal but they aren't ours. Have they sent any actual fact finding missions to investigate the anti-india insurgency or they report from the comfort of Arlington Virgnia :laugh:

By the way, I'm not denying that militant groups exist. Sure they do. LeT isn't one of them, though they have gone underground and it's members didn't just vanish into thin air. Several other mujahideen groups exist, some more active than others - especially in the Valley. But then again - I've seen indians accuse even moderates like Mirwaiz Farooq of being "terrorist" so the lines get easily blurred :lol:

Well these foreign centers may be your ideal but they aren't ours. Have they sent any actual fact finding missions to investigate the anti-india insurgency or they report from the comfort of Arlington Virgnia :laugh:

Of course we know that your Madrassas are a better source of knowledge and wisdom for you than a research center at Westpoint, which btw is not in Arlington Virginia. No disputes there. :lol:

@karan.1970 post your last quote here......

???? Did not understand..

Kashmiris have been "paying the price" for your country's official policy of stupidity and delusional since time immermorial; so it's no wonder that there is so much hatred against india prevailing on both sides of LoC.

Don't cry when it comes back to bite you.

Looks like its you its biting for last so many years..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/44215-monkey-trap.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah LET is a fictional group yet the counter terrorism center at Westpoint spend their precious time to write research papers on it.

The Fighters of Lashkar-e-Taiba: Recruitment, Training, Deployment and Death | Combating Terrorism Center at West Point
The data base used is incomplete and inconclusive; it does not provide the researchers with the clear answers they were looking for. The only things you get to know from all this show-off-anti-terror research are:
1. Lashker-i- Tayba exists and is involved in disputed Kashmir
2. the recruits are mostly from Punjab and are young
These are already known facts, thus the research dose not add any information and is largely a failed attempt from a South Asian point of view.
Moreover, It fails to prove the starting hypothesis that LeT is going global by recruiting westerners. But, the most important question it begs is LeT role inside Indian borders: in fact the data base proves that no such activity was carried out by LeT.
The concluding analysis is extremely weak and biased from our point of view: after repeating Indian accusation against the LeT in the beginning, the researchers failed to prove any thing and remained silent about the recruitment of the Westerners and LeT role inside Indian border (which is proven nil)

The data base used is incomplete and inconclusive; it does not provide the researchers with the clear answers they were looking for. The only things you get to know from all this show-off-anti-terror research are:
These are already known facts, thus the research dose not add any information and is largely a failed attempt from a South Asian point of view.
Moreover, It fails to prove the starting hypothesis that LeT is going global by recruiting westerners. But, the most important question it begs is LeT role inside Indian borders: in fact the data base proves that no such activity was carried out by LeT.
The concluding analysis is extremely weak and biased from our point of view: after repeating Indian accusation against the LeT in the beginning, the researchers failed to prove any thing and remained silent about the recruitment of the Westerners and LeT role inside Indian border (which is proven nil)

Is that logic I hear? I'll have none of it in this thread! Get out!

Seriously though, couldn't have put it better myself.

I'd also point out that while the report in question claims indisputable links between security forces and LeT, it completely fails to provide any concrete evidence to any real connection between the two (PakArmy and LeT).

The report seems to heavily rely on their own unproven and unverified assumptions.

These are already known facts

Thank you for agreeing with me. Apparently Abu Zolfiqar did not know or pretended to be unknown of these two well known facts as you rightly put it and I had to cite this research to refute his assertions.:)

Thank you for agreeing with me. Apparently Abu Zolfiqar did not know or pretended to be unknown of these two well known facts as you rightly put it and I had to cite this research to refute his assertions.:)

Yea he's sitting in Maryland, US. How would he be able to describe the current situation on ground.? Guy is a moron making wide claims from his western sanctuary.

Yea he's sitting in Maryland, US. How would he be able to describe the current situation on ground.? Guy is a moron making wide claims from his western sanctuary.

And how are you describing the current situation on ground better than @Abu Zolfiqar an ex-army guy?

And how are you describing the current situation on ground better than @Abu Zolfiqar an ex-army guy?

Ok snitch, just because he was some sort of exarmy does not make him credible in your mindset. I can totally understand being a Pakistani you have to believe armies mouthpiece. I had been observing this forum here long enough to analyze how deep ignorance runs in some people's veins.

The Current Situation cannot be described by a report using almost 10 years old references. The current situation can only be understood by the latest facts. (otherwise one can cite WW1 to make current rules). In this regard Abu Zulfiqar is much more informed than you and me, and knows the current situation better!

The Current Situation cannot be described by a report using almost 10 years old references. The current situation can only be understood by the latest facts. (otherwise one can cite WW1 to make current rules). In this regard Abu Zulfiqar is much more informed than you and me, and knows the current situation better!

Oh please suck up to him all you want, given facts contradict your ability to comprehend the reality.

Back
Top Bottom