What's new

Indian shelling along LoC kills woman, say Pakistani authorities

May be you numbskulls should realize that the point I was trying to make was that they were not Kashmiri mujahideens like your Army claimed them to be initially. The origin of NLI is not my concern, it was still planned by PA.

Even the 1947 invasion of Kashmir by Pashtuns tribals was led by Pakistani army under Brigadier Akbar Khan.

The NLI collaborated with the mujahideen which is what any irregular force would do in such a warfare.

Precisely the point I was trying to make. It's hard to differentiate between PA and other terrorists, when you regularly collaborate with them.

I am talking of the same unfriendly civilians who get hit on your side by arty and when PA pushes them over across the LoC, they find their final resting place in those graves. Looks like some people dont even want to be buried in Pakistan :)

It was Kashmiris across the LoC who demanded the UN involvement to investigate the issue of mass graves. It wasn't Pakistan government.

In less than a year, 60 unidentified mass graves in central Kashmir’s Budgam and Srinagar districts alone were discovered. And then the indians yap at us about "denials" :laugh:

It was Kashmiris across the LoC who demanded the UN involvement to investigate the issue of mass graves. It wasn't Pakistan government.

In less than a year, 60 unidentified mass graves in central Kashmir’s Budgam and Srinagar districts alone were discovered. And then the indians yap at us about "denials" :laugh:

No one is denying their existence.. just the contents

musharaf?he was the man who spent a whole night at forward posts with soldiers
plus pakistan army later released the official list of casaulties that was displaying names of 473 soldiers unlike some claims by nawaz sharif that go upto 4,000 --- well,the total strength on our side was never above 5,000..

i can bring some indian sources as well --- oh what about that statement by the opposition members in parliament after govt announced to celeberate the day --- they said 'do you want us to celeberate our defeat'

He played safe, Nawaz Sharif got all the blames, while Musharraf who was responsible for the misadventure came clean. :lol::lol: You can watch the interview of Late Lt. Gen. Gulzar Jamshed Kiani to a Pakistani news channel.

Precisely the point I was trying to make. It's hard to differentiate between PA and other terrorists, when you regularly collaborate with them.

I was talking about 1999.

Today, your defense minister keeps changing his story. We don't take what you people say seriously. The ground realities won't ve in your favour. To be honest, I see a lot more coming.

My take on it is that we SHOULD collaborate with those fighting the liberation movement. Though my take on it doesn't seem to be what the GoP is undertaking

I was talking about 1999.

In case you didn't notice I was also talking about Kargil in 1999. :lol: People learn from the history and try to rectify their mistakes. As they say once bitten, twice shy. We aren't falling for that mujahideen/PA duplicity again. Anything that comes and kills our soldier from your side is your responsibility.

My take on it is that we SHOULD collaborate with those fighting the liberation movement.

What's new in that? You have been doing that for more than two decades now. Sending Punjabis to Kashmir as mujahideens. They are cannon fodders, you keep on sending them we will continue to send them to graves.

What's new in that? You have been doing that for more than two decades now. Sending Punjabis to Kashmir as mujahideens. They are cannon fodders, you keep on sending them we will continue to send them to graves.

Err.. Mass graves :)

Well I'm not in a position to dictate state policy since I'm not in government but from a personal standpoint I say that any Kashmiri has the right to retaliate against foreign boots and aggression the same way our troops do. And until india learns to overcome its unstable denial - it will continue to face the blowback effects.

The Kashmiri mujahideen are an indigenous phenomenon; any people who were subject to an occupation and a tyrannical imposition of Acts and Ordinances (along the lines of AFSPA) would fight back and retaliate. It's in human nature. It's not an issue of economics it's an issue of freedom. We will continue to stand by them.

He played safe, Nawaz Sharif got all the blames, while Musharraf who was responsible for the misadventure came clean. :lol::lol: You can watch the interview of Late Lt. Gen. Gulzar Jamshed Kiani to a Pakistani news channel.

hahaha nawaz sharif isn't that naive --- yes musharaf was the responsible but nawaz sharif was a coward who lost the battle at diplomatic front and india successfully took back their posts,

that's why he was making claims like 'kargil was a blunder and that we lost 4,000 soldiers'
while infact PA+mujahideen forces were never more than 5,000 and PA later released the official list of casaulties

Well I'm not in a position to dictate state policy since I'm not in government but from a personal standpoint I say that any Kashmiri has the right to retaliate against foreign boots and aggression the same way our troops do. And until india learns to overcome its unstable denial - it will continue to face the blowback effects.

The Kashmiri mujahideen are an indigenous phenomenon; any people who were subject to an occupation and a tyrannical imposition of Acts and Ordinances (along the lines of AFSPA) would fight back and retaliate. It's in human nature. It's not an issue of economics it's an issue of freedom. We will continue to stand by them.

See.. the problem here is that if I engage with you on this topic, I will get an infraction for going off topic which is not Kashmir war but the current LOC firing. You on the other hand have an advantage of having the referee in your corner.. Take this discussion in the Kashmir thread and I will answer you there..

The Kashmiri mujahideen are an indigenous phenomenon

Yeah right. :lol:

eijwut.jpg

Back
Top Bottom