What's new

Indian Sergical strike exposed || discussion

However, the Indians can prove their claims by providing evidence to the world, why is India refusing to do so, considering how good they are with providing the necessary resources for the independent media to use and hence verify the truth of the claims.
DGMO said it will But not on this Time because It a Tense Situation And India and Pakistan is at War behind the scenes

The details being provided by the Indians are very sketchy and are not precise. The raids took place at 12:30 along a 15KM arc along the LOC and upto 3KM deep into AJK. The raid involved 7-8 helicopters who flew undetected across the LOC and flew back. Then this was changed to state no helicopters took place but the SFs trekked for upto 10 hours there and back and killed upto 40 people. There for 70-120 troopers involved, and after creating an almighty fire fight were able to snuck back past the PA jawans who did not raise an alarm during this 10 hours excursion.
There Is No Surgical strike in world Which has Precise information of Strikes there Some things Which are classified
Such as Route And Proper Tactics for It.
During the 90's Era of Insurgency PARA SF Do such Ops Dressed as Mujahideens in LOC

9 PARA SF in 90s Operating in LOC
13838372_10208752939933856_402012155_o.png

13730609_10208753049136586_770453564_o.png

Bro i am getting tired of this BS :hitwall:
Same here, it has become one big joke, until they produce an iota of evidence I am going to refrain from making any further comments on this hindian charade.Kudos

@Windjammer @MastanKhan

I want to be impartial and just understand the true events that took place concerning the claimed Indian surgical attacks.

1. Granted the Indians do have a well equipped and well special forces that can undertake special ops and strikes, which were proven last year in Myanmar. My difficulty is why would India claim a strike if it did not carry one out. The Indians are very media savvy and understand how to manipulate the media for the best results. Therefore why would India make up a story with the consequent loss of face if it was proven that they were lying.
  2. However, the Indians can prove their claims by providing evidence to the world, why is India refusing to do so, considering how good they are with providing the necessary resources for the independent media to use and hence verify the truth of the claims.
  3. Similarly ISPR has also failed to provide any evidence we can rely on to confirm PA's claim that India is lying.
  4. India claims at least 35 men were killed at 7 launch pads, this should have created a great deal of forensic evidence including noise from families who have lost their sons, a clamor for revenge and a lot of photos by third party witnesses within the vicinity of the launch pads. Why is this missing?
  5. The details being provided by the Indians are very sketchy and are not precise. The raids took place at 12:30 along a 15KM arc along the LOC and upto 3KM deep into AJK. The raid involved 7-8 helicopters who flew undetected across the LOC and flew back. Then this was changed to state no helicopters took place but the SFs trekked for upto 10 hours there and back and killed upto 40 people. There for 70-120 troopers involved, and after creating an almighty fire fight were able to snuck back past the PA jawans who did not raise an alarm during this 10 hours excursion.
  6. Was the PA asleep during this period (possible and not discounting this) and hence can someone explain how this is possible.
  7. Both PA and IA maintain a 24x7x52 vigil across the LOC, did the IA find gaps in the PA's vigil and if so should heads be rolling for this dereliction of duty.
I wish somone would step up and explain to me the truth of these claims and counter claims. And for God sake provide some verifiable evidence.
If you assume that India's claims are true, you can get answers for the rest of the questions
why would India claim a strike if it did not carry one out.
perhaps they did the strike (lets assume this for a moment so I can give a plausible narrative for the rest of the questions)
However, the Indians can prove their claims by providing evidence to the world, why is India refusing to do so
India claims they do have the video footage via their UAVs. They have not refused to show evidence, they say the evidence will be shown at their choosing
Similarly ISPR has also failed to provide any evidence we can rely on to confirm PA's claim that India is lying
this, is not a question.
India claims at least 35 men were killed at 7 launch pads, this should have created a great deal of forensic evidence including noise from families who have lost their sons, a clamor for revenge and a lot of photos by third party witnesses within the vicinity of the launch pads. Why is this missing?
most terrorist activities are carried out by youth who are already "Away" from family. also, it requires the people to first know the details of who is dead. that news may not have reached the families given that a) either the strike did not happen or b) Pak is refusing that the strike happened hence cannot disclose who got killed.
The details being provided by the Indians are very sketchy and are not precise. The raids took place at 12:30 along a 15KM arc along the LOC and upto 3KM deep into AJK. The raid involved 7-8 helicopters who flew undetected across the LOC and flew back. Then this was changed to state no helicopters took place but the SFs trekked for upto 10 hours there and back and killed upto 40 people. There for 70-120 troopers involved, and after creating an almighty fire fight were able to snuck back past the PA jawans who did not raise an alarm during this 10 hours excursion.
I dont think any of the above details were provided. the only "credible" details were by the army spokesperson who said the IA did indeed get inside Pakistan controlled territory and neutralized terrorists that were planning to get into Indian side.
Was the PA asleep during this period (possible and not discounting this) and hence can someone explain how this is possible.
I doubt the PA "asleep" theory. I would rather bet on locations along LOC that have gaps on the Pakistan side - which would also explain why India is not willing to give proof of the location without clearing out the data to make sure those details are not provided to PA on a platter.

If you assume that India's claims are true, you can get answers for the rest of the questions
perhaps they did the strike (lets assume this for a moment so I can give a plausible narrative for the rest of the questions)
However, the Indians can prove their claims by providing evidence to the world, why is India refusing to do so
India claims they do have the video footage via their UAVs. They have not refused to show evidence, they say the evidence will be shown at their choosing
Similarly ISPR has also failed to provide any evidence we can rely on to confirm PA's claim that India is lying
this, is not a question.
India claims at least 35 men were killed at 7 launch pads, this should have created a great deal of forensic evidence including noise from families who have lost their sons, a clamor for revenge and a lot of photos by third party witnesses within the vicinity of the launch pads. Why is this missing?
most terrorist activities are carried out by youth who are already "Away" from family. also, it requires the people to first know the details of who is dead. that news may not have reached the families given that a) either the strike did not happen or b) Pak is refusing that the strike happened hence cannot disclose who got killed.
I dont think any of the above details were provided. the only "credible" details were by the army spokesperson who said the IA did indeed get inside Pakistan controlled territory and neutralized terrorists that were planning to get into Indian side.
Was the PA asleep during this period (possible and not discounting this) and hence can someone explain how this is possible.
I doubt the PA "asleep" theory. I would rather bet on locations along LOC that have gaps on the Pakistan side - which would also explain why India is not willing to give proof of the location without clearing out the data to make sure those details are not provided to PA on a platter.
where did Indian Army claimed 35 mens killed? all news channel TRP lines.

As per reliable inside source number are 80-85 confirmed killed along with PA.

DGMO statement clearly said " substantial heavy damage (large number) along with its backers ( PA)

I will write the full details of deployment and raid details....

Most of the terrorist killed in Kashmir , ever heard from their family?
Have you find kasab family ?
During kargil 200 PAK soldiers bodies are resting in India , ever heard from their family ?

No proofs of any ‘surgical strikes’ on LoC: UN Monitoring Group (UNMOGIP)
  • October 1, 2016
Stephane-Dujarric_Reuters-L-420x280.jpg

India’s already suspect ‘surgical strikes’ claims have been rendered completely bogus after Secretary General UN, Ban Ki-moon’s spokesperson Stephane Dujarric has also repudiated them.

Read More: India backtracks on the most important ‘Surgical Strike’ claim

In the daily press briefing, Dujarric said “The UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) has not directly observed any firing across the LoC related to the latest incidents.”

Read More: Pak Army takes journalists to frontlines to expose Indian lies

“The UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) has not directly observed any firing across the LoC related to the latest incidents.”

– Ban Ki-moon’s spokesperson Stephane Dujarric
When asked to explain how UNMOGIP can say it did not observe any firing even as India said it has conducted the surgical strikes, Dujarric repeated that UNMOGIP has not “directly observed” any of the firing.

Read More: Why is India “hiding its losses” on Loc? Asks DG ISPR Asim Bajwa

“They are obviously aware of the reports of these presumed violations and are talking to the relevant concerned authorities,” he said.

The explicit refusal to confirm the Indian propagandist reports was met with great anguish and anger in India.

“Facts on the ground do not change whether somebody has observed it or not.”

–India’s permanent representative at the UN, Syed Akbaruddin
Read More: Pakistan denies Indian claim of surgical strike across LoC last night

Rejecting the embarrassing refusal from UN, Akbaruddin stuck to Indian government’s official line. “I have nothing to say because what (Dujarric) said was ‘directly observed’. It’s a call that they have to take. I cannot place myself in their boots and directly observe something.”

“Facts on the ground do not change whether somebody has observed it or not,” he added, oblivious to the fact that it is the Indian government who is not letting the UN observers do their work on the Indian side of the LoC and has been repeatedly reprimanded by UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon for doing so. UNMOGIP continues to function on Pakistan’s side of LoC.

Read More: 14 Indian soldiers killed in response by Pakistan Army

Secretary General Ban Ki-moon on Friday expressed regrets over the fact that UNMOGIP (United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan) has not been able to fully function due to India’s non-cooperation, adding that the UN’s military mission is only able to operate on the Pakistani controlled side of the LoC as India refuses to accept its functioning on the other side and opposes its expansion.

Pakistan had already dismissed the claim that Indian forces conducted a surgical strike on Pakistani side of Line of Control (LoC) in Azad Kashmir violating the 2003 ceasefire treaty.

As many as two Pakistani soldiers were martyred as India resorted on unprovoked firing along the Line of Control (LoC) in Azad Jammu and Kashmir on Thursday.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...ikes-on-loc-un-mission-monitoring-loc-unmogip

this, is not a question.

answer to your first question:
to show it to the world that Pakistan has terror camps in AK and we destroyed 5 wait 6 wait 7 no noooo 8 camps. They wanted to kill two birds with one shot, satisfy their war mongering public and prove that Pakistan has terror camps. Too bad no one gave one bit of Shit to their story.

all bravado and cheech&chong theories aside, what is true is:

1) Indians don't have to prove or disprove anything. The desperation is on the other side to save face
2) Let's hope this motivates Pak militarily to stop using or molly coddling terorrists
3) Modi has redeemed himself to the point his defence minister is going around saying it's been two days and Pak leaders still haven't come out of anasthesia...he should hold his tongue and not gloat

1. Onus of providing proof falls on the party that makes a claim. There is no evidence of this fictional raid. Just empty words plus unrealistic and naive half arse details. I do not believe IA or indian gov should provide us Pakistanis with the evidence. But i do believe this political spin fuckerry is incomplete without an evidence for the indian population. The fact that none is being given should be considered ominous for you guys.

2. Pak military, pak establishment and the 200 million people of Pakistan support and always will support the freedon movement in indian occupied kashmir. Your terrorist is our freedon fighter. Understand it. Live with it. This will not change.

3. If your prime minister's redemption is dependent on his defense minister running his mouth, and he can redeem himself every day for all we care.

Pakistanis are protesting too hard! There was no LOC penetration but 18 IA were killed inside the LOC on your side ! Make up your mind first.

let them be happy man win win for both of us i think now indian public is satisfied

Pakistanis are protesting too hard! There was no LOC penetration but 18 IA were killed inside the LOC on your side ! Make up your mind first.

Are you so desperate that you have to now make up numbers and facts on your own?

Also, look up the meaning of protesting. Giving the media a tour of the location you supposedly 'hit' isnt protesting.

Its showing you up for the lying scumbags that you are.

Are you so desperate that you have to now make up numbers and facts on your own?

It is the Pakistanis who are claiming that a number of IA soldiers were killed on there side of LOC and one, chohan, was captured.

It is the Pakistanis who are claiming that a number of IA soldiers were killed on there side of LOC and one, chohan, was captured.

ISPR made no such claim. Are you taking information out of your black hole my ignorant enemy?

Apparently you guys lost a soldier.it might or might not be chahan. He might or might not be with us. He might or might not be dead. Lol heres to hoping hes dead. One down, 1.2 billion to go.

Back
Top Bottom