What's new

Indian schoolboy genius solves 350 year-old Particle dynamics theories.

Do you think in India we dont have good school...did not study in good school before coming to Germany. He is not lucky..but Germany is lucky that he is studying there

But you can hardly say that the last four years of education in Germany has done him harm, right? Sure, we need talented immigrants. The more, the merrier.

If you are an engineering student then you will realise how much effort western people put in science and technology ..i have great respect for them ..
Whatever the fruits of science we are enjoying now is because of them .

We are only good at pulling others leg ..masturbating mentally on everything which wont help in day today life ..
Religion is our refuge and it is also refuge of most failed people in the world ...
We never learned to walk ..still crawling in cradle of religion ..

I recall reading some Indian claimed to have solved it.
Unfortunately no. There was an attempt by a guy from HP Labs, Vinay Deolalikar on the same. But unfortunately, it turned out to be flawed. He still is working on a refined proof but it has yet to see the light of this world.

Götterdämmerung;2975231 said:
But you can hardly say that the last four years of education in Germany has done him harm, right? Sure, we need talented immigrants. The more, the merrier.

I am just saying that this kind of kids are God gifted and no education system can take the credit...they can only proud off....So India and Germany should proud...India will be more proud since he is our Indian kid....

I am just saying that this kind of kids are God gifted and no education system can take the credit...they can only proud off....So India and Germany should proud...India will be more proud since he is our Indian kid....

I hope he will stay here in Germany and make more contributions and you can have the pride. :)

-deleted. Private information -

Not really an Indian schoolboy, he is german and obviously there is something about western system so that he could thrive there.

Not really :lol:

If you are an engineering student then you will realise how much effort western people put in science and technology ..i have great respect for them ..
Whatever the fruits of science we are enjoying now is because of them .

Yes Sir, Your uncle charlie chaplin invented the concept of zero and infinity and your cousin arnold dodo invented concepts of decimal and fractions. Its a conspiracy theory that all the above were invented by Indians. All illness that a human body may have have been already documented in Ayurveda, including their permanent solution. Man we never did any research. All these achievements have been made by reverse engineering medival "western" technologies. As technology and science is something the westerners taught us no? The stars and planets from far distant galaxies have been documented, patterns of planet movement, exact prediction of placement of planets at any given time, lunar and solar eclipse predictions etc were secretly transferred as tot by ancient westerners to us so that we could take credit, right? Besides the Ajanta ellora caves where billions of tommes of mountains were cut in one piece to make beautiful structures, practical applicaitons of siphon syphon systems to trasnport water over long distances etc are plain rumours.

Nalanda and Takshashila were centres of global learning at that time. People from whole world came to seek education from India in matters of science and technology. But that cant be true, naa?

Right Mr deracinated joe?

Götterdämmerung;2975253 said:
I hope he will stay here in Germany and make more contributions and you can have the pride. :)

C'mon dear dear Gotter .... this is not the way to vent your frustration.

And I notice this is your only post on this forum, without the words "my mother china .. aha".

Wish him for more success.....:wave:

Do I see our "high IQ" guy ChinaToday on this thread?

Damn.. this thread it really bad... causing nervous breakdowns in china.

I would be scared to post on this thread, if I were him .... anyway, my sympathies are with you too, dear ChinaToday.

śūnya_0_Zero;2975277 said:
C'mon dear dear Gotter .... this is not the way to vent your frustration.

And I notice this is your only post on this forum, without the words "my mother china .. aha".

Please dont comment if you dont know the complete conversation....

Hey mirza sahib dont take pride in our ancestors work ..they are proud people and they were far more mentally advanced than us ..now tell me we 1.2 billion uncles and aunts ....what we are doing to make ourselves proud ?

your first comment is pathetic.

however, your point about china lovers and India lovers is just bull ****.
sinophiles aren't general people. It's mostly academic pursuit. whereas Indophilia or Anglophilia these are in different. Both of the cultures/Civilizations captured imagination of normal people, academicians, People seeking to understand Spirituality esp true of India etc.,

Just in case you doubt that assertion, Look up the name given for India by Ancient Chinese.

Götterdämmerung;2974988 said:
Thanks to German education: congrats to the smart guy! :)

I disagree. He indeed appears as in possession of a quite a high IQ brain. Some kids are just gifted.

Back
Top Bottom