What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

pdf is the meeting ground for RSS

As per the RSS zombie heads

- Manmohan Singh was NOT architect of Indian liberalizing policy, but Narasimha Rao( glad they did not say Modi or Morarji Desai or vajpayee)

- drinking cow urine cures cancer

- pushpak vimana was first aeroplane

- RSS, Bose & Godse gave India independence & Gandhi wa a useless beggar traitor ( few people know RSS were bootlickers of British)

- Modi, Nirav Modi, adani, Ambani, Harshad Mehta, ketan parekh work for the good of India

- Modi developed India & Nehru was just a lazy philanderer.

- Indian Dalits are the rulers of India & Brahmins, dominant castes are the oppressed.

- etc etc

They really like to rewrite history. Gowalkar their leader says, we have to fall at their Brahmins feet & serve them.

Manmohan Singh was NOT architect of Indian liberalizing policy, but Narasimha Rao( glad they did not say Modi or Morarji Desai or vajpayee)
MMS worked under the leadership of Narsimha Rao. He was a great executer but a bad leader.

drinking cow urine cures cancer
No

pushpak vimana was first aeroplane
No

RSS, Bose & Godse gave India independence & Gandhi wa a useless beggar traitor ( few people know RSS were bootlickers of British)
Gandhi was one of the leaders. There were countless others

Modi, Nirav Modi, adani, Ambani, Harshad Mehta, ketan parekh work for the good of India
Modi, Adani, Ambani Yes, Others No

Modi developed India & Nehru was just a lazy philanderer.
Yes

Indian Dalits are the rulers of India & Brahmins, dominant castes are the oppressed.
Partially True. Brahmins have been opperesed by the liberals. A poor brahmin does not get any reservation. The temples are controlled by the govt. A ram temple is still not built in Ayodhaya

Rupee extends gains, below 70 per dollar mark for first time ..

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

VERY BAD........ VERY SAD......

@BHarwana

When I received a notification on my cell phone I ignored it... after 10 minutes I opened that Article... BANG...

INR closed at 69.82 against USD... AND @BHarwana, the greatest NEEM HAKEEM came to my mind... and his>>> VERY BAD... VERY SAD... DOOMED... INR to be at 100... ITS REAL VALUE...

MEANWHILE... PKR is 134+... IK effect is fading I think...

People don't understand the POWER of OIL and USA... As soon as KHASHOGGI was killed on behest of a powerful OIL PRINCE... Mr. TRUMP was smiling as the formula to DECREASE oil prices was visible to HIM... You can hate him... love him... but he is PURE BUSINESS...

pdf is the meeting ground for RSS

As per the RSS zombie heads

- Manmohan Singh was NOT architect of Indian liberalizing policy, but Narasimha Rao( glad they did not say Modi or Morarji Desai or vajpayee)

- drinking cow urine cures cancer

- pushpak vimana was first aeroplane

- RSS, Bose & Godse gave India independence & Gandhi wa a useless beggar traitor ( few people know RSS were bootlickers of British)

- Modi, Nirav Modi, adani, Ambani, Harshad Mehta, ketan parekh work for the good of India

- Modi developed India & Nehru was just a lazy philanderer.

- Indian Dalits are the rulers of India & Brahmins, dominant castes are the oppressed.

- etc etc

They really like to rewrite history. Gowalkar their leader says, we have to fall at their Brahmins feet & serve them.
Hurrrrrr

Indian Rupee strengthen dour Rupees 39 paise in last month. it is under 70 now.

No I have not gone quite I am here my dear friend don't worry. :)

I am reading and enjoying you Indians.

Good....it wont be the same without you....it would be very sad and very bad!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom