What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Its fine, Trump let them off easy on Kashoggi for a reason you know....the bedouins let their barbarism ultimately hurt them in the end....they will have to make good on the oil production as Trump dictates.

Nope the decision is not just dependant on Saudis, Russians have to play a part here as well and if oil prices go up Russian make more money so both Russian and Saudis are going on production cuts.

Don't worry the cuts will happen below $65 is not profitable and Saudis don't give a Damn about khashoggi they will cut it.

Saudis don't give a Damn about khashoggi they will cut it.

Obv since they killed him like that. But its Trump they care about....especially given Iran.

You can watch and see....in fact any Russian attempt to reduce production will be met with Saudi (US dictated) increase (and others) as well....just like has been done by removing Iran from open market.

Obv since they killed him like that. But its Trump they care about....especially given Iran.

You can watch and see....in fact any Russian attempt to reduce production will be met with Saudi (US dictated) increase (and others) as well....just like has been done by removing Iran from open market.

The big issue is not just USA or Saudis actually you are not looking at the whole globe. Libyan peace deal is not in sight haftar controls oil and U.N. recognised govt don't so haftar cannot sell oil. Total is out of Iran and France is suffering if Libyan solution is not reached total will come to Saudis and it will still be a bad day for India. It is a very complex dynamic in the global oil market.

Dear Indians the winters are coming don't get happy over one sunny day.

Nope the decision is not just dependant on Saudis, Russians have to play a part here as well and if oil prices go up Russian make more money so both Russian and Saudis are going on production cuts.

Don't worry the cuts will happen below $65 is not profitable and Saudis don't give a Damn about khashoggi they will cut it.

from India will not buy S 400 to US Sanctions are coming on India.

From India will dump Iranian oil to Pakistan is not going to IMF.

Every single Prediction of sulaimaani ecaanaamisht cum defense analyst cum farmer biraadar @BHarwana is spot on so far.

why would anyone doubt you biraadar.

not me at least.

What does biraadar mean?

Anyway very bad and very sad :(

Every single Prediction of sulaimaani ecaanaamisht cum defense analyst cum farmer biraadar @BHarwana is spot on so far.

The only worse economist I have known who is worse than our own resident @BHarwana is our dear ex PM ManMohan Singh.

What does biraadar mean?

Anyway very bad and very sad :(

You are from Bangladesg and you don't know what biradar means?!!o_O

The only worse economist I have known who is worse than our own resident @BHarwana is our dear ex PM ManMohan Singh.

You are from Bangladesg and you don't know what biradar means?!!o_O
I think I read somewhere that he did a good job as finance minister back in 1996....

I think I read somewhere that he did a good job as finance minister back in 1996....

We Indians also suspect he has a spine and a voice.
still to see any proof though.

The big issue is not just USA or Saudis actually you are not looking at the whole globe. Libyan peace deal is not in sight haftar controls oil and U.N. recognised govt don't so haftar cannot sell oil. Total is out of Iran and France is suffering if Libyan solution is not reached total will come to Saudis and it will still be a bad day for India. It is a very complex dynamic in the global oil market.

Dear Indians the winters are coming don't get happy over one sunny day.

You are talking as if increasing oil prices will be a blessing for Pakistani people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom