What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

India which once criticized Pakistan is now it's self walking down the same path lol what an irony.

:D

LOL... India just signed a 75 BILLION $ Currency swap deal with Japan :lol:

We are looking at the same deal with china so that we do not have to trade in USD which is the major cause of INR loosing value. That way Indian reserve of USD will be kept for purchasing oil.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...rency-swap-agreement/articleshow/66415790.cms

Arrey, tomato farmer, nov 4th last update....wheres the 10% per week stock market crash now (wouldnt it be less than 30k sensex level now???) and the march to 80 and 85 INR per USD that was promised? I demand update please biraader.

bharwana-jpg.504292

No I am a regular poster and I don't run away like Indians. Yes your rupee gained few points due to falling oil prices but this will be a short lived fame because soon oil prices will jump back as Saudis are about to cut oil production and Indian suffering will return home don't worry. I am counting on it. Plus time is coming near for India to pay the loan so it is about get rainy and India is not prepared for rainy day. Enjoy your short lived fame you all will leave this thread. Lol poor Indians getting jumpy on 2 days of global economic developments.

It will be very bad and very sad soon :(

Back
Top Bottom