What's new

Indian restaurant in Bahrain shut down for denying entry to veiled woman

Of course.

Even you.

Particularly people like you, whose opinions are formed first, and the quest for facts follows. Like this case, a perfect illustration.

Surprising, isn't it, how your vocabulary rotates around recognition? If only your derring-do here compensated for your disappointment elsewhere.

What am I saying?

If only your derring do here had been recognised by your own peers and compatriots here. They didn't, and your bitterness shows through, clear and unmistakable. Sad, isn't it?

You too.

Who knows? Somebody may recognise you today.

It's never too late.

Its Funny that an Indian is talking about forming an opinion or a quest for Facts.

This has to be the Joke of the Century!!

Dude why dont you try that quest for Facts and Forming an opinionwith your own countrymen who have been blistering about Holy Cow Dung, Cow Piss, Internet in Mahabharat and Interseller Traveling during Hinduvadi Times.

Its amazing how Indians love to lecture about Facts on a Pakistani Forum yet keep their Mouth Shut when their own countrymen are busy drinking cow urine and bathing in cow dung hoping it cures Covid19.

Please spare me this HinduVadi BS of being a perfect illusionist.

I mean you can spin this around by claiming the manager was British but I can feel the predicament when you read An Indian Resturant Shutdown because they wont allow all the BS hinduvadis are running in their country called Bharat Mata.

Its Funny that an Indian is talking about forming an opinion or a quest for Facts.

This has to be the Joke of the Century!!

Dude why dont you try that quest for Facts and Forming an opinionwith your own countrymen who have been blistering about Holy Cow Dung, Cow Piss, Internet in Mahabharat and Interseller Traveling during Hinduvadi Times.

Its amazing how Indians love to lecture about Facts on a Pakistani Forum yet keep their Mouth Shut when their own countrymen are busy drinking cow urine and bathing in cow dung hoping it cures Covid19.

Please spare me this HinduVadi BS of being a perfect illusionist.

I mean you can spin this around by claiming the manager was British but I can feel the predicament when you read An Indian Resturant Shutdown because they wont allow all the BS hinduvadis are running in their country called Bharat Mata.
What was that rant about? Did it make sense even to you?

Holding your breath like a little child, throwing yourself on the floor and drumming your hands and feet on the floor won't get you respect, only irritated attention.

The facts are clear. This was about people jumping up and down and claiming that an Indian kept out a woman in a hijab. Now that has disappeared, and I feel sorry for you still trying to make something sensational out of it. Plain truth - it didn't happen. An Indian didn't do what you were screaming your head off about. Nothing about anything in India. Just an idiot Brit who didn't know what he was doing and why he was doing it.

Grow up.

What was that rant about? Did it make sense even to you?

Holding your breath like a little child, throwing yourself on the floor and drumming your hands and feet on the floor won't get you respect, only irritated attention.

The facts are clear. This was about people jumping up and down and claiming that an Indian kept out a woman in a hijab. Now that has disappeared, and I feel sorry for you still trying to make something sensational out of it. Plain truth - it didn't happen. An Indian didn't do what you were screaming your head off about. Nothing about anything in India. Just an idiot Brit who didn't know what he was doing and why he was doing it.

Grow up.
Oh Did I Light that Lungi on Fire?

First of all I dont need respect from a bharati who wants to lecture about Respect on a Pakistani forum but is Gobsmacked when Hinduvadis in Bharat Mata lynch people for transporting cows, run pogroms like ghar wapis, love jehad, goli maro salon ko.

So Thanks but No thankyou!!. Im better off than yearn for respect from a hinduvadi.

Im sure Hinduvadis are all Grown up like you are.

20220328_123740.jpg

Remmeber..I said that with a Smile ☺️

Last edited:
You Hindus specially Indians don't like Islam and spew hate against the Muslims on all platforms. Why do you go and live in Muslim countries and hangout on their online forums?

Lol I had the same question, you live in West and spit venom against west. We can have ideological differences but what you have that you shamelessly staying there.

Learnt from the article that the manager was British but it is foolishness to stop someone based on what we wear, how we look. Stopping someone just because she was wearing veil and that too is muslim country is foolishness of highest order.

Learnt from the article that the manager was British but it is foolishness to stop someone based on what we wear, how we look. Stopping someone just because she was wearing veil and that too is muslim country is foolishness of highest order.

What part of "Indian Hindu" did you fail to understand? Standard Sanghi behaviour is to try and deny everything....

muhahhahahhahahahah

Just an idiot Brit who didn't know what he was doing and why he was doing it.

may be he was infected by the Indian virus?

LOL.

It's fantastic how with the evidence of the video in front to be viewed and listened to, some of us keep going back to their original ideas of what happened.

No, the person who banned entry was NOT British of Indian origin. He was British as in non-Asian. The young woman in the video was not harassed - her friend wearing a hijab was NOT harassed - by an Indian, British Indian or any other sort of Indian. They were harassed by an ethnic Briton.

They sat down, AFTER the incident, with the owner, who WAS apparently British Asian, who apologised and tried to patch things up.

Please listen to the video once again. Two different persons, two different ethnicities.

What has been most amusing about this dreadful episode and the worse misrepresentation is how some people are determined to find, irrespective of facts, that it was an Indian, British Indian, Indian Indian, whatever, who was responsible. Utterly childish and irresponsible.
OK..
So why has the word Indian come up.
White are not referred to as British generally. It will be like oh the English guy.
And if nothing has happened why has the restaurant been shut down if they sat down and sorted everything.

Something is fishy 🐟.

Point is no matter who you are and what you are or how you dress this discrimination should not happen.

So why has the word Indian come up.
White are not referred to as British generally. It will be like oh the English guy.
And if nothing has happened why has the restaurant been shut down if they sat down and sorted everything.
The word 'Indian' came up because it was reported 'Indian'.
The video was not the original report; surely watching it makes it clear that there has been a different account going around. Surely it isn't too difficult to gather from the young woman's direct narrative what actually happened, and her explicitly saying that other reports were wrong.

The sitting down and sorting everything was personal. There was still a breach of the law. Surely we do not have to believe that the authorities would have allowed this egregious insult to pass unnoticed just because the person doing the insulting turns out to have been British - 'English', in your terms. It would get shut. I am sure that the owner is actively pursuing re-opening, with the young women's testimony to support his efforts, BUT the point is for our fellow members on PDF to sit back and absorb the truth as it has been told in the video.

The word 'Indian' came up because it was reported 'Indian'.
The video was not the original report; surely watching it makes it clear that there has been a different account going around. Surely it isn't too difficult to gather from the young woman's direct narrative what actually happened, and her explicitly saying that other reports were wrong.

The sitting down and sorting everything was personal. There was still a breach of the law. Surely we do not have to believe that the authorities would have allowed this egregious insult to pass unnoticed just because the person doing the insulting turns out to have been British - 'English', in your terms. It would get shut. I am sure that the owner is actively pursuing re-opening, with the young women's testimony to support his efforts, BUT the point is for our fellow members on PDF to sit back and absorb the truth as it has been told in the video.

The video is social media and not reliable, the reports in the press state Indian Hindu, and indeed a Indian national is on police custody. I do realise you are desperate to convince us otherwise, but truth is in last few years more and more Arabs are realising what exactly is going on with Muslims in India and this has indeed caused serious problems for Indians abroad. Personally I hope a lot of these Arab countries start replacing Indian workers with more Pakistanis just like Qatar is already doing.

The video is social media and not reliable, the reports in the press state Indian Hindu, and indeed a Indian national is on police custody.
We have seen for ourselves that the regular steam press is not always right, we have seen for ourselves that sometimes a citizen reporter, and social media reports reveal the truth early, the regular press catching up later.

What impresses me about this, and I am repeating this, is the dogged determination of the Pakistani members to cling to the original defamatory story, and to deny any possibility of the video being correct. If the mainstream media change direction and start confirming the narrative of the video, what is supposed to happen? Am I to believe that those who, metaphorically speaking, shut their eyes, and screamed loudly to avoid hearing anything contradictory to their hasty conclusions will now be convinced of the alternate account? Seriously?

It is not a question of what happened at the restaurant, whether the offending person was ethnic Caucasian British or Indian, or whether or not the restaurant will be temporarily shut down, or permanently shut down, or fined, or something. It is a question of the panicked reaction of members who did not want to let go of this wonderful piece of scandal that had dropped into their laps.

That reaction continues. If it were not so sad, it would have been funny.

View attachment 828104

The hotelier is not a British Hindu of Indian origin. People are hounding this female on Twitter trying to force her to confess that it was a Hindu :laugh:
ANYTHING against Indians, please, let's not dig up the truth, no need for such extreme measures.

Back
Top Bottom