What's new

Indian restaurant in Bahrain shut down for denying entry to veiled woman

No my fraand a supa powa since 2012 means it's anti hizaab rules will be applicable all the world. Get lost you bhikaari Arab.

Actually you are not very far from propaganda that advocates Bahrain was populated by Indians. Don't believe me, here i give you PDFs resident out of India theory expert @Novus ordu seclorum

the controversy was about allowing hijab in school.
The controversy was about allowing hijab in schools where it is banned.

Good job.
These indians think it's India where they can get away with all that sanghi extremist filth.
They spread their filth wherever they go.This world will be a much better place without endiians.
You didn't bother to read anything above, or see the video, did you? Good for Secular Nationalism. See you at the Rally.

in an Islamic country
Head veil, including face veil, was widespread since thousands of years. Veiling is mentioned in ancient scriptures and depicted in stone carving in ancient Baal temple. "...primary sources show that some women in Egypt, Arabia, Canaan and Persia veiled their faces long before Islam."

Seems a bit Uninformed and Ignorant.

The issue was caused by a British Manager.

Only if you could read about it without your hinduphobic glasses.

Only if Brits are Hindutva-vadis, ;)
Highly appreciate the correction you put out.

It was shocking to see how people rejected that and clung on to their mistaken version to get a club to beat Indians with.

Head veil, including face veil, was widespread since thousands of years. Veiling is mentioned in ancient scriptures and depicted in stone carving in ancient Baal temple. "...primary sources show that some women in Egypt, Arabia, Canaan and Persia veiled their faces long before Islam."
It was not about a head veil, it was about a head covering. Incidentally even today, COVERING the head is orthodox practice, in general, social situations across all religions, in particular, in gurdwaras, meticulously maintained, in temples and churches, loosely observed, in India.

Actually you are not very far from propaganda that advocates Bahrain was populated by Indians. Don't believe me, here i give you PDFs resident out of India theory expert @Novus ordu seclorum

Out of India may be the false, cringe worthy Bharati theory that you like. Aryans from Southern Russian Ural plains and Sharif [Deva] descending from Prophet Ibrahim and Kethura came into India. This is not a theory to me, it's a fact. They founded what is known as the Vedic caste system. To outsiders the latter is indistinguishable from the former, but there is evidence to indicate the two groups were of different origin.

Hindutva-vadi.

There's a difference.

I take care not to use the P word that is used with contempt about people from your country.

You can take the trouble not to distort the name of the religion I was born into, or to confuse it with a political movement of a fascist nature.

Who cares if its a hindutva vadi or a hindu vadi. Wouldnt have used the vadi with Hindu if it wasnt for an extremist mindset.

Besides, Im not responsible for my countrymen using the P word for on a Pakistani Forum.

You dont like it here, you can always leave and stay in your Bharat Rat Sh!t forums.

Who cares if its a hindutva vadi or a hindu vadi. Wouldnt have used the vadi with Hindu if it wasnt for an extremist mindset.
I do.
Besides, Im not responsible for my countrymen using the P word for on a Pakistani Forum.
Your countrymen don't use it. They bitterly resent it.
You dont like it here, you can always leave and stay in your Bharat Rat Sh!t forums.
Thank you for your kind permission. The day I decide, some important people will get to know. You may not , but that's life.

Generally speaking, Islamophobic attitudes are influenced from the top.

The manager acted how owner and staff must have felt.
What a stretch. You must have sat and worked this out for hours.

Generally speaking, Islamophobic attitudes are influenced from the top.

The manager acted how owner and staff must have felt.
Now hijabs get snatched from Muslim women's head all over India.
Just curiousity - where did you get this gem?

Out of India may be the false, cringe worthy Bharati theory that you like.
It's revisionist, it has nothing to do with Bharat or Bharatiya.

I do.

Your countrymen don't use it. They bitterly resent it.

Thank you for your kind permission. The day I decide, some important people will get to know. You may not , but that's life.

Just curiousity - where did you get this gem?
Not Really Bothered or even care about what you think or feel about Hindutva Vadi or Hindu Vadi. Everyone is entitled to their Opinion.

Im glad,I wont be knowing if you decide to leave this forum, unfortunately for me your just a Nobody.

Have a Nice Day.

Not Really Bothered or even care about what you think or feel about Hindutva Vadi or Hindu Vadi. Everyone is entitled to their Opinion.
Of course.

Even you.

Particularly people like you, whose opinions are formed first, and the quest for facts follows. Like this case, a perfect illustration.
Im glad,I wont be knowing if you decide to leave this forum, unfortunately for me your just a Nobody.
Surprising, isn't it, how your vocabulary rotates around recognition? If only your derring-do here compensated for your disappointment elsewhere.

What am I saying?

If only your derring do here had been recognised by your own peers and compatriots here. They didn't, and your bitterness shows through, clear and unmistakable. Sad, isn't it?
Have a Nice Day.
You too.

Who knows? Somebody may recognise you today.

It's never too late.

So he was British of Indian origin.
LOL.

It's fantastic how with the evidence of the video in front to be viewed and listened to, some of us keep going back to their original ideas of what happened.

No, the person who banned entry was NOT British of Indian origin. He was British as in non-Asian. The young woman in the video was not harassed - her friend wearing a hijab was NOT harassed - by an Indian, British Indian or any other sort of Indian. They were harassed by an ethnic Briton.

They sat down, AFTER the incident, with the owner, who WAS apparently British Asian, who apologised and tried to patch things up.

Please listen to the video once again. Two different persons, two different ethnicities.

What has been most amusing about this dreadful episode and the worse misrepresentation is how some people are determined to find, irrespective of facts, that it was an Indian, British Indian, Indian Indian, whatever, who was responsible. Utterly childish and irresponsible.

Indians being Indian abroad....

Now that the truth has come out, any comments?

See you at the lynching party.
Bring your own rope.

This practice session went rather well, didn't it?

The audacity.
The restaurant should be seized and the Indian should get maximum sentence under Bahraini law which could be up to 10 years in jail.
Now that the real story is out, let's have another song and dance.

You do these very well.

Back
Top Bottom