What's new

Indian restaurant in Bahrain shut down for denying entry to veiled woman

The question is why are these Gulf Muslims so soft?
Being soft is a quality, like rose is a soft creation of Allah and Allah wants Muslims to have a soft heart. So softness in itself is not a problem.

Problem is when people become flaccid and lose an ability to stand when they must. That flaccidness comes because people develop "Faith in Nafs" instead of "Faith in Allah". "Faith in Nafs" will demands you to be pragmatic, play diplomatic and tolerate crimes which must not go unpunished, and "Faith in Allah" alone give us a character that can stand for what is right. Just as an example; if Afghan Taliban had "Faith in Nafs" and had looked at what they can, they must not had captured more than a few dozen towns. Thinking through "Nafs", they knew what they could pull off at best - but - "Faith in Allah" gave them strength that they defeated 30+ Nations and liberated the entire country within 14 days. A miracle... wasn't it?

So the answer is "Faith in Allah" instead of "Faith in Nafs". Anyone who has it, becomes fearless. That is the earthly benefit of having an active Iman inside.

Last edited:
Apparently the woman in question has clarified that the manager was British. In other comments she also mentions that the Indian owner was very upset at the decision of his manager and apologised.

It doesn’t matter for libtards and hinduphobes as they need content to post to malign India and Hindus in general in the name of sickularism.

An Indian restaurant in Islamic country Bahrain's Adliya has been closed by the authorities after it allegedly denied entry to a veiled woman, Gulf Daily News reported. The restaurant authority has put out an apology statement on social media expressing regret for the incident. The duty manager has been suspended, the authorities said. According to reports, the duty manager is an Indian.

Bahrain news outlets reported that the incident came to the fore after the video of a restaurant staff blocking a veiled woman went viral on social media platforms. Bahrain Tourism and Exhibition Authority has launched a probe and asked all tourism outlets to avoid any policy that violates the laws of the kingdom. "We reject all actions that discriminate against people, especially regarding their national identity," the authorities said, as quoted by a local media.

The restaurant management posted a statement on social media and said this incident does not represent the authorities. "Everyone is welcome to Lanterns as how it has been for more than 35 years that we have been serving all nationalities in the beautiful kingdom of Bahrain. Lanterns is a place for everyone to come enjoy with their families and feel at home. In this instance, a mistake has been made by a manager who is now being suspended as this does not represent who we are. As a goodwill gesture, we welcome all our Bahraini patrons to Lanterns on Tuesday 29th of March to have complimentary food on us," the statement posted on Instagram read.

The incident has drawn the attention of Indian social media users as it comes amid the ongoing hijab row in Karnataka. The Karnataka high court has upheld the state government's ban on hijab inside educational institutions and said hijab is not essential to Islamic practice.

I have a simple solution. If you do not like Islam and/or Muslims, DO NOT go to Muslim countries. Simple as. Muslims are not forcing indians to come to their nations so STAY OUT. Besides, according to indians on PDF, india is a superpower so why do want to go to the nations of those you hate the MOST?.......:azn:

Apparently the woman in question has clarified that the manager was British. In other comments she also mentions that the Indian owner was very upset at the decision of his manager and apologised.

Who is that girl ? I only believe Journalist account twitter than civilian twitter account (which is not even verified )

If that true than it could be British Indian

Dont just believe on twitter owned by non journalist civilian. Even we should screen further and only journalist worked in mainstream media that has big chance to twit on true thing

Who is that girl ? I only believe Journalist account twitter than civilian twitter account (which is not even verified )

If that true than it could be British Indian

Well one can never know, but from the DP she appears to be the same woman as in the video. Moreover, in her other tweets/comments she mentions 'us' when talking about the incident.

I also doubt that a Bahraini can distinguish an Indian from an Indian origin British. She was probably referring to a white person

Well one can never know, but from the DP she appears to be the same woman as in the video. Moreover, in her other tweets/comments she mentions 'us' when talking about the incident.

If this has become a news that prompted the kingdom to act, I believe the ethnicity of the manager has already been informed ( or maybe Bahrain wants to avoid social conflict and disclose the manager ethnicity, but simply by seeing it is an Indian restaurant, so the most possible guess is that the manager is Indian in ethnicity).

Once again, dont post twitter from unverified twitter account, you can be accused as doing disinformation in this forum.

If this has become a news that prompted the kingdom to act, I believe the ethnicity of the manager has already been informed ( or maybe Bahrain wants to avoid social conflict and disclose the manager ethnicity, but simply by seeing it is an Indian restaurant, so the most possible guess is that the manager is Indian in ethnicity).

Once again, dont post twitter from unverified twitter account, you can be accused as doing disinformation in this forum.

Looks like you could be doing same based on your assumptions. As far I have seen, there is no proof who that "employee/manager" was. Could be an Indian or could be you as well. So unless you have proof otherwise, don't accuse others of disinformation.

Looks like you could be doing same based on your assumptions. As far I have seen, there is no proof who that "employee/manager" was. Could be an Indian or could be you as well. So unless you have proof otherwise, don't accuse others of disinformation.

Circumstantial evidence suggest that Islamophobia rampant in India is being exported to countries along with the migrating Indians.

Hate crimes go up every time India goes to election which is every month given her size.

Fashion and Fascism usually takes a couple of decades to move from West to East or vice versa. Unfortunately lawlessness in India presents an ominous threat to her minorities.

I also doubt that a Bahraini can distinguish an Indian from an Indian origin British. She was probably referring to a white person

The usual casual and small talk with Indians usually took along the lines of colonialism, culturalism or fauna of India with anti Pakistan rhetoric thrown in between. This has now fully evolved into some warped clash of civilisations intermixed with religious liberties.

The usual casual and small talk with Indians usually took along the lines of colonialism, culturalism or fauna of India with anti Pakistan rhetoric thrown in between. This has now fully evolved into some warped clash of civilisations intermixed with religious liberties.

Simpler prose please. Sunday evening is not a good time for my already small brain, dreading the Monday ahead and numbed by the effects of extra oily Biryani eaten for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom