What's new

Indian restaurant in Bahrain shut down for denying entry to veiled woman

Ghar Wapsi for this Hinduvadi ...
Hindutva-vadi.

There's a difference.

I take care not to use the P word that is used with contempt about people from your country.

You can take the trouble not to distort the name of the religion I was born into, or to confuse it with a political movement of a fascist nature.

Private businesses do enforce a dress code many times, nightclubs do it all the time.. I've been denied entry on grounds that I was in my flip flops are shorts at a somewhat fancy place... on a beach of all places.

Private businesses do enforce a dress code many times, nightclubs do it all the time.. I've been denied entry on grounds that I was in my flip flops are shorts at a somewhat fancy place... on a beach of all places.
Yeah post indian hi kar sakta tha
absolutely brain dead stuff

Last edited:
Indians being Indian abroad....

The truth from the affected party.

Good riddance!

The audacity.
The restaurant should be seized and the Indian should get maximum sentence under Bahraini law which could be up to 10 years in jail.

Hindutva-vadi.

There's a difference.

I take care not to use the P word that is used with contempt about people from your country.

You can take the trouble not to distort the name of the religion I was born into, or to confuse it with a political movement of a fascist nature.

Yeah post indian hi kar sakta tha
absolutely brain dead stuff

World does not revolve around India.

Can't wait for Indians/Hindus take over the gulf countries and putting the arab Bedouin in their subservient place.

One small sacrifice in the cause of Hindutva take over of the gulf...eventually the whole peninsula.

Speak of audacity of these Hindus in Gulf, hallmarks of superior mentality and agenda.

Can't wait for Indians/Hindus take over the gulf countries and putting the arab Bedouin in their subservient place.

One small sacrifice in the cause of Hindutva take over of the gulf...eventually the whole peninsula.

Speak of audacity of these Hindus in Gulf, hallmarks of superior mentality and agenda.
Seems a bit Uninformed and Ignorant.

The issue was caused by a British Manager.

Only if you could read about it without your hinduphobic glasses.

Hindutva-vadi.

There's a difference.

Only if Brits are Hindutva-vadis, ;)

Generally speaking, Islamophobic attitudes are influenced from the top.

The manager acted how owner and staff must have felt.

It is the same in India where Modi's Islamophobic attitude influences his party and public. Now hijabs get snatched from Muslim women's head all over India.

Glad the restaurant was shutdown.

Bigotry must never be allowed any space.

It is the same in India where Modi's Islamophobic attitude influences his party and public. Now hijabs get snatched from Muslim women's head all over India.

Did you listen to her in the video.

Hijab is not banned in India, the controversy was about allowing hijab in school. I have no surprise here that you think it's banned in whole India. You guys always have problem interpret things .you guys could not even interpret one page of writing regarding the hijab controversy in India and assumed its banned across India.

You are completely brainwashed about India. Hijab is not banned all over India. It's just in 1-2 institutions in Karnatka. And in those institutions, any religious symbols are banned. Read again... "Any religious symbol" , not only Islamic. So don't cry, when other are not crying.

Back
Top Bottom