What's new

Indian restaurant in Bahrain shut down for denying entry to veiled woman

I don't condone it, but just a thought.......that may be the Hindus in the Muslim lands should be given the same treatment that they dishout to Muslims in India? May be being on the receiving end of brutality will bring them back to their senses.

I don't condone it, but just a thought.......that may be the Hindus in the Muslim lands should be given the same treatment that they dishout to Muslims in India? May be being on the receiving end of brutality will bring them back to their senses.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

It just gives them a justification.

Well I guess I go with the press. Anyway, his real identity will be revealed soon, and the real sad thing is you can no longer be in denial about the hate your countrymen now export abroad....
Who told you I am in denial about the hatred that my countrymen export abroad? Not at all. Just because I wanted to clarify this one incident? Gimme a break!

My point is that we shouldn't get into stereotyping people, and into imagining imaginary personalities present during unpleasant episodes.

Guess what? The discussion I have here is the exact mirror image of those I have elsewhere. And when it gets to choose between a Hindu Indian defending Indians from a mistaken accusation, and between a Hindu Indian defending a Muslim Indian's right to personal freedom, what do you think gets the worse reaction?
You see, decency and honourable behaviour is not something to be traded. it is one's personal attribute, one's personal sacrifice to the gods. How can I trade bits of it for some material purpose? How does that even work?

That's an improvement. I thought you were all ready to claim those unidentifiable burial sites in Bahrain as Indian sumerians.
You sound weird as mythical Bharatis. Anyway, the Hindustani Vedic Caste system is ancient inheritance of India/Hindustan/Hind which exists in Pakistan as well. Caste system has a beginning, somebody's ancient daddy established it.

You sound weird as mythical Bharatis. Anyway, the Hindustani Vedic Caste system is ancient inheritance of India/Hindustan/Hind which exists in Pakistan as well. Caste system has a beginning, somebody's ancient daddy established it.

Why do people who talk about castes always claim to be daddy?

What caste are you choosing next?
I retain my ancient blood related faith and group identity related to my original ruling caste. We were never power hungry. Caste is simply a profession in the ancient Hindustani Vedic system. I can choose any profession or none now. However, the formal caste system of governance was practically ended by the last or final revelation and offically abolished in India in 1950.

That brit boy who denied the lady with the veil going in, should be made to parade around the restaurant only with his shirt and undies, sans pants, for the whole shift.

These kinds of lessons should be drilled into these Westerners' heads so they stop applying their norms in the Gulf.

Arabs are too soft on Westerners. After all, these Westerners came there for work from sad-sack shoreditch in London. Or some other hovel. Treat them per their worth.

I retain my ancient blood related faith and group identity related to my original ruling caste. We were never power hungry. Caste is simply a profession in the ancient Hindustani Vedic system. I can choose any profession or none now. However, the formal caste system of governance was practically ended by the last or final revelation and offically abolished in India in 1950.

when will you choose to be human?

But humans are all equal. Not of lesser or nobler birth
Where did you get the idea a ruling system equates to inequality. It is a necessity for organised society. In a family you can have a head of the household. Is that unequal? Jungle tribes have a chief too, so it is something very basic and very human. The original caste system was far more equal than the system where the king or leader lives in massive golden, plush palaces, dripping with hunger for power as if they own the people, desiring to be worshiped [we never believed in idolatry], surrounded by hundreds or thousands of security personnel, moving around in 50 car motorcade.

Back
Top Bottom