What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Nepali News paper reported it not named India

Retired Pakistan army officer goes missing in Nepal’s Lumbini

• ISLAMABAD: Pakistan says a retired army officer went missing while visiting a town in Nepal on the Indian border for a job interview.

Foreign Office spokesman Mohammed Nafees Zakari said Sunday the ministry has asked authorities in Nepal to look into the disappearance of retired Lieutenant Colonel Mohammad Habib, who went missing shortly after arriving in the town of Lumbini on Thursday.

The family of Habib, who retired in 2014, reported his disappearance after they were unable to reach him by phone.

View image on Twitter
C85-0eIXsAEvxa9.jpg:small

Follow
Geo English

✔@geonews_english

Gone missing: Retired army officer disappears in Nepal http://www.geo.tv/latest/137342-Gone-missing-Retired-army-officer-disappears-in-Nepal …
https://thehimalayantimes.com/nepal/retired-pakistan-army-officer-missing-nepal-lumbini/

Former Pak army officer feared abducted near India-Nepal border
A retired Pakistani Army officer has gone missing for the past three days from near Nepal-India border while visiting Nepal for a job interview, Pakistani media reports said.

Retired Lt Col Mohammad Habib is feared to have been abducted, the reports said, citing Pakistani charge d’affaires Javed Imrani in Kathmandu.

Following a complaint from his family, the Pakistani embassy requested Nepali foreign ministry on Sunday to help find Habib. An official at Nepal’s foreign ministry said it has forwarded the request to the home ministry.

Habib last contacted his family on Thursday afternoon and since then his phone has not been reachable.

The colonel, who reportedly retired in October 2014 and belonged to artillery, was later employed with a private firm in Pakistan and had posted his resume online in search of employment.

He had landed in Kathmandu on Thursday via Oman Air and was received by one Javad Ansari at the airport and left for Lumbini the same day.

After reaching Lumbini, he made a phone call to his family from a local mobile number which was switched off immediately after the call, reports said.

He was reportedly offered a job for UN in Lumbini and approached by one Mark Thomsan from a London-based number. But this number also turned out to be fake.

According to the embassy, Habib had applied the job through a website and after he went missing, the website and twitter handle of the recruitment website were suspended. The mobile number that was made to offer the job also turned out to be fake, it said.

Habib’s family reported his disappearance to the Pakistani foreign ministry after being unable to get in touch with him.

Pakistani Foreign Office spokesperson Nafees Zakaria said the Pakistani embassy is in contact with the local authorities.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world...epal-border/story-FUrD154HWghh4gxBQ9y4AJ.html

You can always call his referees and find out whether fake or not.
Dont respond to such nonsensical posts its not worth the time, the guy threatens and then plays the victim card.

Its good that you underestimate us, remember there are people in ME who can facilitate silently and India will not be able to do any thing as Pakistan have strong influence over many ME agencies to get the job done.
Like Afghanistan , iran , Israel,UAE,oman ?

No news since this article has been published no updates?? I mean as he's been missing since the 6th April
Because it is a baseless allegation.
In fact the ISI is planning something notorious here. These are just diversion tactics from something far big these guys are planning. May be ISI has themselves kidnapped him to blame India or may be he has become invisible as per the bigger gameplan to have the cover of being kidnapped and he keep doing his work in secrecy.
I have not read any news on him so far.

Someones figment of imagination.

words used for legit terrorists (yadav accepted himself) and pigeons are different my boy...ur media and fauji establishment can make stupid excuses but plz you dont repeat their stupidity on a well versed forum...
If RAW is involved, this guy will confess that he is in Nepal on secret mission also don't worry, he will confess that he is the link for all terrorist acts in India in past 1 year. ISI knows only Honey trap, RAW know Ginger Trap also.... Game can be played two ways...

Since this thread is based on assumptions and conspiracy theories, I want to add 2 penny theory to it.

What if this guy was RAW agent and paper trail is created so that he can come back, probably agency wants to secure the asset!

If RAW is involved, this guy will confess that he is in Nepal on secret mission also don't worry, he will confess that he is the link for all terrorist acts in India in past 1 year. ISI knows only Honey trap, RAW know Ginger Trap also.... Game can be played two ways...
Exactily what we saying game can be played two ways and we havent done anything yet there is sikh card we havent touched, Kashmir Asam its easy to distablize bangladesh thru jamati we havent done it to create coas in Asam where india openly admit 71, supporting TTP giving save house to BLA terrorist sending terrorist thru Afg NDS using Iran for espinoge and we havent done anything.
just dont cry your eyes out when you feel the heat cuz this time we wont let you even cry how you did after bombay attack. :) chill till then.

@RealNapster buddy if you can share his LinkedIn profile and resume :)

I searched but i am not sure what his "documented name" is. because even article used M.Hamid, sometimes M.Zahir, sometimes M.Hamid Zahir. It can even be Hamid Zahir without any Muhammad. so i am not sure what to search for.

He was reportedly offered a job for UN in Lumbini and approached by one Mark Thomsan from a London-based number.

For those who were asking why he opted for this Job. or that "such high salary seems to good to be true for a real job".

Ex isi member searching a job in Nepal,its not palatable.

I really wish raw caught him , but this is clearly staged by a 3rd party , probably paid him good money to betray his country.

Must have made back story to cover up in case got caugt.. got caught just after landing!! May a mole in ISI has given some tip..or elint gave raw heads up..in any case, kudos to raw for catching the terrorist.. bring him to justice and hang him quickly... that is if the story is true..

How could an intel guy fall for that?

Wait for this ISI guy admitting his role in train derailments..

I searched but i am not sure what his "documented name" is. because even article used M.Hamid, sometimes M.Zahir, sometimes M.Hamid Zahir. It can even be Hamid Zahir without any Muhammad. so wait for his family to share some basic details. like his name in "documents".

For those who were asking why he opted for this Job. or that "such high salary seems to good to be true for a real job".

So suddenly you believe Indian media?

And what about the claims of the company's website, and it being fake, and it being hosted on a server based in India?

In response to his CV a month ago, a person named Mr. Mark Thomson from UK cell number 00447451203722 contacted him through this email: career@stratsoluotions.biz (Website is hosted in India) and on cellphone as well, stating that he has been shortlisted for the job of the Vice President/Zonal Director. The record of the email conversation is also available with the family and law enforcement.

i missed that part. wait for a credible source.

Gone missing: Retired army officer disappears in Nepal
zarghoon-shah.jpg
Zarghoon Shah
April 08, 2017
PAKISTAN

ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani retired army officer went missing during a visit to Nepal, it was revealed on Saturday.

The news was confirmed by spokesperson of Pakistan’s foreign office Nafees Zakariya, who also informed that the matter also been brought into the notice of Nepal’s government and Pakistani Embassy in Nepal.

Lieutenant Colonel (retd) Muhammad Habib Zahir went to Nepal looking for a job, according to his family. Zahir left for Nepal on April 5 and the next day reached the country’s capital, Kathmandu, thereon he went to Lumbini, which is about six kilometres away from the Indian border.

He contacted his family last on April 6 and after that he could not be reached, his family revealed.

Lt Col (retd) Zahir had retired from Pakistan Army in 2014. During his service, Zahir also worked on United Nation’s peace mission for two years. Zahir then joined a Pakistani food company and was currently looking for other job offers.

He was contacted by Mark Thompson who offered him a job at an international company Start Solution Dot Biz. Thompson had called Zahir for an interview to Nepal.

Interestingly, it was also revealed that the host of Mark Thompson’s mobile number is India.

The authorities are taking all out efforts to ensure the safe return of the retired army officer.

For video, visit the link.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/137342-Gone-missing-Retired-army-officer-disappears-in-Nepal

If he is just ordinary citizens pls let him go safely back to his family else treat him with special care like the ones who cross over here with guns...

Back
Top Bottom