What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

I dint follow his career details so can't comment on that for the time being.

As far as the second part of your comment, to be honest I also smell the same.

On a broader side lets both be sentenced. end of the story. Incompetency has NO place.

You can find his detailed resume posted here,

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...officer-from-nepal.488375/page-5#post-9366100

According to Pakistan Army, Jadhav was operating in Pakistan and surrounding areas for close to 15 years, so I wouldn't call him incompetent. Getting caught is part of the game.

As we are doing something wrong or we are going in a wrong direction. First of all our intelligence agency ISI should investigate some clues and the background of the website workers that who were they? Whether they were operating from England or India. Basically we all know that they were Indian and it is a big mafia of RAW. As Mr. Thomposon contacted Lt Col Muhammad Habib from London, so our intelligence agencies should find out that who is Thomas and is he connected with RAW or any other intelligence agency. Suppose that Mr. Thomposon is from any other intelligence agency and he has links with RAW, so then ISI or MI should find him and immediately arrest him. We can collect a lot of stuff from him. Secondly Javed Ansari may have links with RAW. This shows that was operating this website and RAW kidnapped Lt Col Muhammad Habib.
Written by:
(Agent Arif Asif Mangi)

Just google where Pakistanis are working or assisting in ME intelligence and what position Pakistan have after joining KSA created coalition.
Who Told RAW will Pull out this There Ways We can Source the Contracts To other agencies We close Too And You Know
Which agency we talking about Specially in ME

Who Told RAW will Pull out this There Ways We can Source the Contracts To other agencies We close Too And You Know
Which agency we talking about Specially in ME

Then it will be bloody for both, but here field is leveled and India dont have any advantage.

What was this guy thinking in the first place? raw has a strong foothold in nepal.

Then it will be bloody for both, but here field is leveled and India dont have any advantage.
India Has Advantage Of Economic Resources And budget.The Total budget of Our Intelligence Community is Equal or Larger that Pakistan Army Itself.

You can Always has influence In Afghanistan Through Taliban But ME Is Different ball game.There are Lot of Players there We can indulged With For are goals

That's why RAW is Always Way ahead from ISI in Information warfare and Propaganda.May it be in Any World Institution or organisation you Name It.

Ya right now go ahead and give negative rating to RAW :lol:
It's up to the people of nepal to remove raw from their territory not my place.

India Has Advantage Of Economic Resources And budget.The Total budget of Our Intelligence Community is Equal or Larger that Pakistan Army Itself.

You can Always has influence In Afghanistan Through Taliban But ME Is Different ball game.There are Lot of Players there We can indulged With For are goals

That's why RAW is Always Way ahead from ISI in Information warfare and Propaganda.May it be in Any World Institution or organisation you Name It.
raw is always ahead of every agency in the world not just IsI to be infinity and beyond:lol:

raw is always ahead of every agency in the world not just IsI to be infinity and beyond
List Against Of ISI against India Compare It With RAW you Know what iam Talking About

Nepal is RAW's backyard, its like a place where it has achieved most of its targets. If one remembers Yakub Memon [accused of Bombay Blasts '93, executed recently] brother of Tiger Memon, was lured to Nepal with help of an operative, due to the commercial interests. All Memon family had been relocated to Karachi after the Blasts, Yakub Memon and his brother was set up in a trap in Nepal in order to get some sort of bargain from the authorities for their arrest and co-operation. RAW tool S. Hussain Zaidi who wrote film Phantom and novel Black Friday had called Nepal a free area for many RAW operatives. Ajmal Kasab and others were allege4dly also transported from Nepal, Pakistan at that time ignored these news, Nepalis the most exploited nation by India, the Nepalese women are trafficked as well as their skin is used by Indian corporate interests for skin transplants, penis enlargements and many other issues.

As we are doing something wrong or we are going in a wrong direction. First of all our intelligence agency ISI should investigate some clues and the background of the website workers that who were they? Whether they were operating from England or India. Basically we all know that they were Indian and it is a big mafia of RAW. As Mr. Thomposon contacted Lt Col Muhammad Habib from London, so our intelligence agencies should find out that who is Thomas and is he connected with RAW or any other intelligence agency. Suppose that Mr. Thomposon is from any other intelligence agency and he has links with RAW, so then ISI or MI should find him and immediately arrest him. We can collect a lot of stuff from him. Secondly Javed Ansari may have links with RAW. This shows that was operating this website and RAW kidnapped Lt Col Muhammad Habib.
Written by:
(Agent Arif Asif Mangi)

Well I am Thomas, just FYI. :)

What will be the fate of this gentleman in light of the recent news about the spy Yadev? I think there might be a prisoner transfer in he offing. They will paint the retired Colonel as a spy and project it with much more vigour than our pathetic government. They will try to gain the upper hand on this issue and seeing the total inactivity by our government on this issue, the larger outreach of the Indian diaspora in the world and their effective use of media they might even succeed in painting a completely different picture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom