What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Exactily what we saying game can be played two ways and we havent done anything yet there is sikh card we havent touched, Kashmir Asam its easy to distablize bangladesh thru jamati we havent done it to create coas in Asam where india openly admit 71, supporting TTP giving save house to BLA terrorist sending terrorist thru Afg NDS using Iran for espinoge and we havent done anything.
just dont cry your eyes out when you feel the heat cuz this time we wont let you even cry how you did after bombay attack. :) chill till then.

And what and who is stopping you from playing all the above cards yet ?? LOL :p:

C9CokkuUIAAu2ON.jpg

And what and who is stopping you from playing all the above cards yet ?? LOL :p:

Its our far sightness that we see things which indian fail to see as usual. The Dream of Dominance of india in region is nothing but a spit which we throw here and there every now and then. We are optimistic that india learn and behave like mature country but if Terrorist PM of India wants that he might get what he wish for.

RAW spy Kulbhushan jadhav has been accorded the death penalty, Pak Army will fast track his execution to pre-empt RAW doing a North Korean like terrorist actions of abducting Pak citizens from Nepal. Pak Army can and should do similar actions in Afghanistan against indian military attaches or visiting indian armymen in Afghanistan I doubt they will be brought to Pakistan in a barter deal, most likely they'll be finished there and then.

Its our far sightness that we see things which indian fail to see as usual. The Dream of Dominance of india in region is nothing but a spit which we throw here and there every now and then. We are optimistic that india learn and behave like mature country but if Terrorist PM of India wants that he might get what he wish for.

The rate at which both India and Pakistan are progressing on all fronts, I can indeed see your farsightedness. :p:

He is a very high value target,served at Sukkur field office and is the one the Mumbai terrorists interacted with in 2008

RAW spy Kulbhushan jadhav has been accorded the death penalty, Pak Army will fast track his execution to pre-empt RAW doing a North Korean like terrorist actions of abducting Pak citizens from Nepal. Pak Army can and should do similar actions in Afghanistan against indian military attaches or visiting indian armymen in Afghanistan I doubt they will be brought to Pakistan in a barter deal, most likely they'll be finished there and then.

And you hope your defense personnel to be safe and secure while they travel out of your country ?? :)

lots of whining in this thread, expect nothing but denial from bharatis, even Kashmir singh was innocent till he set foot on bharati soil and confess himself that he was an agent.

Retd. Pakistani army personnel looking for jobs in Nepal does not bode well for India.
Not in Nepal but was called there as per trap by a fake "gora" as per the entire story. wonders why would an agent pose publicly with aircraft he is flying with to Nepal ??

We don't know whether he is retired or not, he could still be working for the ISI for all we know.

He is said to be retired in 2014 as per official record. If he is retired as Col then trust me we here in Pakistan say that a less competent officer of army retires at rank of a Colonel.

If he is NOT retired (as per assumption of Indians), then again trust me No country in the world puts her intelligence officer of the rank of a Colonel, with his original name and credentials in a foreign hostile land.

All in all it seems he was less competent officer who even after retirement exhibited his incompetency and got caught between a rock and a sea.

@Roybot

Swap is not seems to be a likely option after Pakistan handed over death sentence to Kalbushan

He is said to be retired in 2014 as per official record. If he is retired as Col then trust me we here in Pakistan say that a less competent officer of army retires at rank of a Colonel.

If he is NOT retired (as per assumption of Indians), then again trust me No country in the world puts her intelligence officer of the rank of a Colonel, with his original name and credentials in a foreign hostile land.

All in all it seems he was less competent officer who even after retirement exhibited his incompetency and got caught between a rock and a sea.

@Roybot

Swap is not seems to be a likely option after Pakistan handed over death sentence to Kalbushan

Lt. Zahir was born in 1965, and commissioned in 1992, if am not wrong a service of 23 years is compulsory before you retire, which can further be extended to an age of 60? So he still had some years left I d say, unless he took voluntary retirement. So don't start doubting his competence already.

Whether he was "money trapped" or whether he was there on ISI duty, that we ll never know, but both the scenarios are very much possible.

I would wait for the death sentence to be executed, before giving up on a swap deal. This hurried sentence was to get a reaction out of India, so that atleast Pakistan can get an idea about the Col's whereabouts. India is just gonna put on a poker face, and pretend we don't have the ISI Colonel.

Lt. Zahir was born in 1965, and commissioned in 1992, if am not wrong a service of 23 years is compulsory before you retire, which can further be extended to an age of 60? So he still had some years left I d say, unless he took voluntary retirement.

I would wait for the death sentence to be executed, before giving up on a swap deal. This hurried sentence was to get a reaction out of India, so that atleast Pakistan can get an idea about the Col's whereabouts. India is just gonna put on a poker face, and pretend we don't have the ISI Colonel.

I dint follow his career details so can't comment on that for the time being.

As far as the second part of your comment, to be honest I also smell the same.

On a broader side lets both be sentenced. end of the story. Incompetency has NO place.

Back
Top Bottom