What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Buddy anyone can say anything if this officer is either lured or come on a mission it will make no diff ..... he is missing and might be in Indian custody , if he is in Indian custody then its completely depends on Indian authorities if they want to make it public or not , may be a good person looking for a job end up in amess or a shrewed intl operative end up in enemy's custody no one will ever come to know . If he is in Indian custody may be dealings has already started in back channels and he will be back home soon ......
Even after announcing his "past" months ago in his C.V on Internet, some Indian member's here are claiming he was on a covert mission to derail another train or something like that.

I am Just wondering what would be "Indian's" views if he didn't showed his Past affiliation with ISI ? Let me tell you, Now only 2 out of 10 Indian's have views that he "still" is an agent and was on a mission. (How dumb he must be to Public his mission. :lol:),

but if he had not showed his "Past" affiliation with ISI in his C.V. now 10 out of 10 Indian's would have labeled him an agent.

and if you are clean, why hide your Past ? :azn:

His resume is on internet shared by forum members before :

10dbakk.jpg

1ragk9.jpg

How could an intel guy fall for that? It is said dont fall if it is too good to be true. Sal of $3500 - $8000 and greedy rtd officer just went retarted. ....and i dont see him on linkedin.
The whole job story is so flimsy.

Fake CV.

Rather silly job to create a 'narrative' or proof. Anyone can create digital fingerprints...

indians are rather good at finding evidence before the crime and claiming all sort of things...

We all have seen them do silly things before only to fall flat on their faces.

The event is staged and this 'proof' is just typical indian.

If the said person was so high up and experienced there would tons of jobs in ME.
ISI always takes care of its own...

Funny indians... they kidnaped the innocent and will claim all sorts of things now.

Sadly, however, this will ask for a robust response from Pak State...nothing reactionary...

But that there will be hell to pay for indians...is a given. Even if this said rtd. army officer is not one of ISI.

Very silly move by indianz...but what else can we expect form them!

The Guy went there for a job interview, an ISI agent or former intelligence operative has much better things to do than go abroad for a job interview..If it is true that he has been abducted by Indian military intelligence then it is a matter of national security..because he is an artillery man and with his senior rank must have a lot of tactical information on Pakistan's artillery units, their sizes, their weapons, their doctrine and many other valuable information for an adversary..

India has basically given us a free hand to track, abduct, torture, kill and dump their citizens where ever we can find them. And we have a crap load of them in Afghanistan. :drag:

Link? - This looks fabricated.
I Dont trust much on Pakistani response. Who should give permission for a response? NS or GHQ? True lots of targets in afg.

I share your pain if he is trapped by RAW. But we don't know what really happened to him. All we know is that he is missing in Nepal.
Yeah, maybe his missing is part of his job.... get ready for another train blowing up or maybe far worse! ;)

Aint you doing the same thing now ??? and any proofs that India has any hand in his disappearance ??

He visited Nepal and get disappeared where is India in this equation :) and if you are waiting for some confession video like Kulbhushan Jadhav then forget it

@RealNapster buddy if you can share his LinkedIn profile and resume :)
India has basically given us a free hand to track, abduct, torture, kill and dump their citizens where ever we can find them. And we have a crap load of them in Afghanistan. :drag:

Last edited:
Your monkey is cooperating with ISI so far.:)

@waz @The Eagle My response to this disgusting post was deleted and warning issued.
wonder how is the original offensive post still in?

If there are obvious double standards, I don't mind but please do put in the same in forum rules.

Indians are not claiming anything the news is Pakistani not Indian , and Nepal is independent country not a part of India .

Fake CV.

Rather silly job to create a 'narrative' or proof. Anyone can create digital fingerprints...

indians are rather good at finding evidence before the crime and claiming all sort of things...

We all have seen them do silly things before only to fall flat on their faces.

The event is staged and this 'proof' is just typical indian.

If the said person was so high up and experienced there would tons of jobs in ME.
ISI always takes care of its own...

Funny indians... they kidnaped the innocent and will claim all sorts of things now.

Sadly, however, this will ask for a robust response from Pak State...nothing reactionary...

But that there will be hell to pay for indians...is a given. Even if this said rtd. army officer is not one of ISI.

Very silly move by indianz...but what else can we expect form them!

Nope unlike Pakistan, there are rules in India military, you can't take a foreign job right after retiring from the military, plus there is ample of opportunities within India. Its not like Pakistan, where ISI chief joined UAE intelligence right after retiring :lol:

BS...... the same rules applies for pakistani military personal they can't hold certain offices for 2 years after retirement unless offcorse another friendly nation requires their services. They are brilliant at what they do and the whole world learns from them.

You indians just can't phantom the fact Pakistani army officers are training armies all over the world and no one invites the indians.

your boys are good at blinding 10 year olds, no countries is interested in your services

@waz @The Eagle My response to this disgusting post was deleted and warning issued.
wonder how is the original offensive post still in?

If there are obvious double standards, I don't mind but please do put in the same in forum rules.
he should just get banned for trying to be extra smart with his sarcastic tone.

you dont like the rules buddy take a hike !!!

Do you have any proof its Us

Don't shoot things in the air .

This is not a first Snatch between two agencies Iam sure it's conducted in past aswell.if this incident is true as it's not clear

Before issuing a Threat ,always remember it's repercussions

As hitting us on Afghanistan like you are not doing it previously

You are ISI not CIA.so stop punching above your weight.

he should just get banned for trying to be extra smart with his sarcastic tone.

you dont like the rules buddy take a hike !!!

There is no sarcasm.
It's "your" forum and you are entitled to have different rules for Indians. Just want them posted for clarity, that's all.

Now coming to topic, Indians have not claimed we have the ISI man.

So, as far as we know, this ISI man may have ditched Pakistan and ran off into the arms of Uncle Sam to provide his expertise on a lot of things.

Until now, the only confirmation is that he is missing. Until one knows what happened to him, it's just silly to postulate.

Back
Top Bottom