What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

poor guy might have had an accident? or may be he defected. won't be surprising if he did that considering he willingly took on the trip.

As to the OP post article quoted, it is quite amateurish. Bigrock is the domain registrar and host in India like you have bigdaddy in the US.And PrivacyProtect.org is simply an organization that exists to prevent abuse of information that otherwise is available too openly via WhoIs.
Why not get some basic facts and use at least common sense before using such amateurish articles and dumb analyis

After UAE, Bangladesh now Nepal is not safe for ISI. Gone are the hay days of 90s for ISI.
It should now concentrate it's activities in SL.

yeah its because no one wants indian retired officers and the countries that are employing these officers must really rate paksitani army hence why the contracts.

do the maths buddy

Nope unlike Pakistan, there are rules in India military, you can't take a foreign job right after retiring from the military, plus there is ample of opportunities within India. Its not like Pakistan, where ISI chief joined UAE intelligence right after retiring :lol:

I am an ordinary businessman who work internationally In the past I have received invitation from India and Nepal but I never went there even if I had to lose some business ,I wonder how come a senior military personnel be that naive to get into this childish trap

this guy either deserves an award or a courtmartial.... depending upon how you interpret the story....

@NKVD @Crixus @Indika @RealNapster @Horus

Not just any army officer, looks like we captured an ex/ISI officer. The good Lt Colonel served in the ISI from 2003-2009. Although not the sharpest idea to put all this on his resume and upload on the internet! A swap is imminent :enjoy:

10dbakk.jpg

1ragk9.jpg

vnh5jq.jpg

2vx3795.jpg

Congratulation.

And thanks for stating the obvious.

Although not the sharpest idea to put all this on his resume and upload on the internet!

He must be really dumb agent. no ? :)

@Tangent123 . @Crixus . @DineshS .

An over confident pakistan which severely underestimates India's detection capability is our best ally! :partay:

So finally India become able to "detect" a Pakistani Spy at "LinkedIn" ? Congratulation bro. You Just Unlocked the next level. Keep Playing Dumba** Dumba**. :enjoy:

Did Gen Raheel also made such resume for applying to the Saudi job offer?

Ask retired Mishra's and Kumar's of Your Army who are currently working in UAE, GCC, US, Canada etc.

Looks like a spy job gone wrong,

A Spy Job gone wrong on LinkedIn. what a Pity.

Watched Movie {Naam Shabana} pirated. I can say very clearly that what ever Indian cant do actually Bollywood would done it for the happiness of Indian People. We can understand your Choti Choti Khushian

A retired officer from the Pakistan Army Lieutenant Colonel Muhammad Habiab zahir from the 78th PMA Long Course who arrived in Nepal for a job offer on 6 April 2017, lost contact with his family. An FIR has been lodged by the family of Officer.

View attachment 389718
Last known sighting of Mr. Zahir with Buddha Airlines aircraft

According to the initial investigation Lt Col Muhammad Habib who served in the artillery, retired from service on 31 Oct, 2014 and was employed in Rafhan Mills at Faisalabad. Just over a few months ago, he posted his CV on LinkedIn and a United Nations Website. In response to his CV a month ago, a person named Mr. Mark Thomson from UK cell number 00447451203722 contacted him through this email: career@stratsoluotions.biz (Website is hosted in India) and on cellphone as well, stating that he has been shortlisted for the job of the Vice President/Zonal Director. The record of the email conversation is also available with the family and law enforcement.

Mr. Habib was offered salary package of US$3500-8500 per month and was asked to visit Kathmandu, Nepal for the interview on 6 April, 2017. He was sent a business class ticket from Lahore-Oman-Kathmandu by Oman Airlines. Travel records show that the Officer traveled to Oman by flight number WY344 on 5 April. Investigation reveal that some Javed Ansari, received Lt Col Muhammad Habib at Oman and handed him over Nepal Cell no 009779813848689.

It has been revealed during investigation that www.stratsolutions.biz is hosted in India with the name of Big-Rock and protection to the website was given by Privacy Protect Australia. Presently website has been closed and no data is available. Their twitter account is also closed now. UK cell no 00447451203722 of 'Mr Thomposon' has been identified as a fake rather is an internet/ computer generated no. It was being used on telephone calling VOIP application. Record shows that Lt Col Muhammad Habaib retd arrived Kathmandu on 6th April, 2017 and same day he left Kathmandu airport for Lumbini by Buddah Air. At 1300 on 6th April, 2017 he send a message from his cell to his wife that he has landed at Lumbini, municipality 5km away from Indian border safely. Since then his cell nos (Nepal and Pakistan) are switched off and no trace of him has been found. His family is in great distress fearing that he might have been trapped by the Indian Govt agencies, namely RAW.

Mr Zahir has reportedly disappeared from Lumbini, Nepal
The sources have further revealed that the Govt of Pakistan has contacted the Nepal Govt to trace out the missing Pakistani. It seems that Mr Zahir has been systematically trapped by the Indian Govt agencies to later blame him for some non existent crime or to use him as a leverage to get the Indian spy Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav released by holding an innocent Pakistani citizen as ransom. In doing so the Indian govt has not only committed an international crime of kidnapping a citizen of another state but also committed a flagrant violation of Nepalese sovereignty. It is hoped that the Govt of Pakistan will leave no stone un turned to secure his safe return with the help of the Nepalese Govt.
Ex isi member searching a job in Nepal,its not palatable.

It was you Who started It you to Is also reported you are on my ignore List

Not Only that He was IT cheif in GHQ Rawalpindi
View attachment 389878 View attachment 389879
Omg that's so pathetic, seriously how can anyone believe a set up bs like this.

I really wish raw caught him , but this is clearly staged by a 3rd party , probably paid him good money to betray his country.

You think R&AW as intelligence agency Not Know this.Try it And You will be Replied in same manner

Its good that you underestimate us, remember there are people in ME who can facilitate silently and India will not be able to do any thing as Pakistan have strong influence over many ME agencies to get the job done.

Buddy dumb or not but writing the name of the intl agency you served on internet seems not a good idea :) , if he has served in ISI and came near Indian border for job through third country seems fishy :) again Indian govt made nothing public .... as of now contacting Nepali govt seems the best bet for his family
Congratulation.

And thanks for stating the obvious.

He must be really dumb agent. no ? :)

@Tangent123 . @Crixus . @DineshS .

So finally India become able to "detect" a Pakistani Spy at "LinkedIn" ? Congratulation bro. You Just Unlocked the next level. Keep Playing Dumba** Dumba**. :enjoy:

Ask retired Mishra's and Kumar's of Your Army who are currently working in UAE, GCC, US, Canada etc.

A Spy Job gone wrong on LinkedIn. what a Pity.

but writing the name of the intl agency you served on internet seems not a good idea

Even after announcing his "past" months ago in his C.V on Internet, some Indian member's here are claiming he was on a covert mission to derail another train or something like that.

I am Just wondering what would be "Indian's" views if he didn't showed his Past affiliation with ISI ? Let me tell you, Now only 2 out of 10 Indian's have views that he "still" is an agent and was on a mission. (How dumb he must be to Public his mission. :lol:),

but if he had not showed his "Past" affiliation with ISI in his C.V. now 10 out of 10 Indian's would have labeled him an agent.

and if you are clean, why hide your Past ? :azn:

Must have made back story to cover up in case got caugt.. got caught just after landing!! May a mole in ISI has given some tip..or elint gave raw heads up..in any case, kudos to raw for catching the terrorist.. bring him to justice and hang him quickly... that is if the story is true..

How could an intel guy fall for that? It is said dont fall if it is too good to be true. Sal of $3500 - $8000 and greedy rtd officer just went retarted. ....and i dont see him on linkedin.
The whole job story is so flimsy.

Back
Top Bottom