What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Oh are you talking about that guy who was carrying an Iranian visa with a fake Muslim name on indian passport and was roaming in Balochistan?
you mean the retired officer who was kidnapped after being stationed at iran, funny that you claim he was roaming Baluchistan yet his only ship was not found at the cost yard, meaning he was kidnapped from international waters .

wtf was he doing at the open borders of Nepal , seriously i wish our agency caught this terrorist and bust his operation rings

Exactly , They forget Nepal is the DEN of spies from FSB (Russia) to CIA to Mossad to obviously R&AW and MI6.

Go to any nepali bar you will find weird looking Israelis and Russians drinking and they are not the tourist types.

I defenitely think that this case will fail miserably in international courts–if it even goes there. RAW is involved yes, but the claim that the guy they caught is an ISI agent is just absurd and stupid.
Look At His CV before rant
vnh5jq.jpg

Bro thats quite a catch . How come an ex intelligence agent fall for this .
I think he Nabbed by RAW Somewhere Else .Its probably the Alibi ISI created To cover His Tracks.Story Don't add up That An Ex ISI High-level operative Would go for job Search Without back ground check

I think If he Nabbed by RAW Somewhere Else .Its probably the Alibi ISI created To cover His Tracks.Story Don't add up That An Ex ISI High-level operative Would go for job Search Without back ground check

Exactly bro . He might have snuck into India and probably got caught by IB counter intelligence wing not R&AW.
His legend for the mission might have been to get a job in Nepal. Who gets a job in Nepal funny .

I'm a novice and I won't fall for " A JOB IN NEPAL NEAR INDIAN BORDER" LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzz

UK-MI should be called-upon in this regards whereby UK's name is being used also, the trick failed as game exposed yet a Pakistani is being trapped. Seems like creating an opportunity for Kulbhashan exchange.
We will not exchange Kulbhushan for anyone.

Exactly bro . He might have snuck into India and probably got caught by IB counter intelligence wing not R&AW.
His legend for the mission might have been to get a job in Nepal. Who gets a job in Nepal funny .
Many Loop holes in the Story First he fly to Oman Purchased Nepali sims there. Lumbini is small city I don't Know Who is paying Him 7000K $

We will not exchange Kulbhushan for anyone.

You will never know about spy exchanges . The whole point to spy exchanges in deniability , you won't have a clue when and if it is done.

Many Loop holes in the Story First he fly to Oman Purchased Nepali sims there. Lumbini small city I don't Know Who is paying Him 7000K $

Atleast the Kulbusan legend was believable a small mistake got him caught but look at this Ex ISI spy getting caught completely fishy and totally novice.

Atleast the Kulbusan legend was believable a small mistake got him caught but look at this Ex ISI spy getting caught completely fishy and totally novice.
That Why Its a Made-up Story ISI though Indian agencies Will Do Same amateur Stuff Displayed By ISI in Kulbhushan case.They are To Naive To think RAW is So Un-professional

That Why Its a Made-up Story ISI though Indian agencies Will Do Same amateur Stuff Displayed By ISI in Kulbhushan case.They are To Naive To think RAW is So Un-professional

Well not their fault , With Ajith Doval at helm tit for tat was expected.
Guy has served in Afghanistan interesting .

sit down kid. indians claiming its a made-up story is admitting this is a game they can't win. ISI can hurt them a lot more and they know it. like i said, they better hope (and their superiors) are hoping nothing untoward is going to happen to this retiree.

india nabbed a boat recently, Pak nabbed 17 boats; india came begging for a meeting.

Lol KGB defeated by NATO, CIA & Mossad. Next thing you will claim is USA mars mission i guess :D
ISI was just on picnic in afghanistan.
India defeated venus with their verdic technology.

Mindless allegation by Pakistan , they are GUESSING he has been abducted by R&AW what non sense.
evidence suggest that.

There is zero proof given by Pakistan that he is a spy.
Not a single country has supported Pakistan claim that Kulbhushan was a spy.

Even we can accuse this habin guy of being a spy.
Kulbhushan too was a retired naval officer.
kalboshan whole network was caught.
But why would a business man use false identity. My be to get a contract which was never given to him before.
By the way no country supported indian stance that he was innocent nor did india deny his spy part. only denial was about his retirement. He was hussain mubarak patel. Indians were silient for months due to this reason.
Our guy is using real passport and he is really retired that's why we immediately took the matter with nepal.

He is ISI Handler We Know How World Of Espionage Works.This retirement is Garb of his cover

Yes This guy of yours He is Probably ISI.We Know how Espionage Works
HOW?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom