What's new

Indian private army chief shot dead

Sad day for Bhumihar community.

But there are thousands like Brahmeshwar ji. Jab tak Bihar main Bhumihar jinda hai MCC or naxalites ke gaand me baans hota rahe ga.

Humara jameen aake koi aise nahi hathiya sakta.

Precisely the point that Harpoon was unwilling to accept. Upper caste hostility to the Dalit is alive and well.

Once people are politically activated, they do not wait any longer for a caste-dominated government to do everything.

So if Yadav, OBC, Dalit CMs cannot protect backward caste..god knows who will?

Anyways I think according to your logic Govt is making a mistake by killing naxals..they should be celebrated instead.

What upper caste? In Bihar upper caste in not oppressing Dalits. SC and OBC is the culprit. Dushad, Chamar, Koiri, Kurmi, Yadav are killing each other.

Both Bhumihar and Rajput are active.

Vo sab toh thik ha bhai..... some bhumihar call themselves brahmins while some call themselves thakur.... are they brahmin or thakur????

I could tell you, but I would probably be hunted down and killed.

Precisely the point that Harpoon was unwilling to accept. Upper caste hostility to the Dalit is alive and well.

Your logic is flawed. "Humara jameen aake koi aise nahi hathiya sakta"..means what? No one will take their land away by force.

Too many idiots discussing this thread and sad to know the esteemed mr joe shearer is a naxalite supporter .

One thing is for sure though until UP and bihar people dont move on from this caste system they will continue to remain as poor as sub saharan africa and drag the rest of the country backwards .

True, to an extent. Are you unaware of the centuries of brutality inflicted on Dalits by Brahmin, Bhumihar, Rajput, Yadav, Kurmi - everybody and his aunt, in fact? Wasn't it late in the day to complain of Maoist attacks after all that they had done earlier,
and continued to do thereafter, even to date?
I think you havent visited any village recently. Go and have a visit in bihar you can see there many upper cast people still lives in a kacha houses but those so called lower cast having paka house. I dont need to mention other benifits to them through reservations and many govt schemes. And yet you are complaning
Now tell me why should they get benfits from govt when financialy they are better than us. Just because our ansestor did all the wrong things against them. How does it make me culpit. Sir What kind of logic is that. Ok now tell me by this logic we should attack muslims because there ansestors where attackers and masscared large hindu population in past.

harpoon macha
if the govt is perfect wht would be the need for the rise of naxals?in our telangana area there was a large presence of naxals in 80s and 90s in the villages and these naxals had a huge support there.naxals used to be called annalu(elder brothers) but now as AP has progressed and the zamindars were kicked out of their lands there is not an iota of presence in the entire AP.why? circumstances and situations force ppl to seek the shelter of naxals.

There was also a succession of strong DG & IGPs who ran stern campaigns and left not a flicker of opposition to the state. However, Naxals are still active north and east of Warangal.

harpoon
am also from upper caste but my blood boiled to hear news of such atrocities. who are these bstrds to kill those innocents?these scums keep hundreds of acres of land under them and enjoy its fruits by looting and discriminating against their labour.govt join hands with these feudals and where the poor dalit has to go for justice?it is fine and dandy tht land reforms were carried out peacefully in kerala but bihar is not kerala.ppl will learn their lessons only after spilling of enough blood

Looks like the Naxals assassinated this guy, if the govt does not intervene - could spiral out of control.

Nonsense, do you have any idea how many Dalits yadavs and Koiri, kurmis have killed? Go to purnea, khagaria, naugachia, kosi belt to see it. Ahirs and Koiri kurmis are not forwards castes, they are backward castes and they are killing, oppressing the dalits. But the naxalites don't have the balls to go fight the the ahirs and koiri kurmis cause they have the numbers, are a big vote bank, so they get the support from the government.

Who cares about Bhumihars? If the government won't help us, we ll defend our land our property from naxalites and kill them like we have or die fighting.

North Bihar violence is almost over it will escalate after this killing now. Eastern Bihar Bhumihars are suffering at the hand of naxalite scum in Munger and Bhagalpur district. Rajputs are a very small group in Bihar.

Too many idiots discussing this thread and sad to know the esteemed mr joe shearer is a naxalite supporter .

One thing is for sure though until UP and bihar people dont move on from this caste system they will continue to remain as poor as sub saharan africa and drag the rest of the country backwards .

I think if he has his way, he would kill all Germans bcs their ancestors were Nazis...whether they believed in the cause doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom