What's new

Indian private army chief shot dead

this makes world affairs mate? :)

Where did you want me to post it?

I see it in world affairs on the BBC - hence post it on here to allow our members to share. I try to share any news relating to the members we have on here - there is no obsession jbgt90.

Why cant you say something on topic - or better still do your customary "welcome mate" post to all the new members boosting your posts? :azn:

I heard no Chinese saying anything against Mao or Maoism..or are you too afraid to say that in mainland.

You obviously have not talked to many mainlanders then. They are not shy about expressing their opinions. :lol:

Yeah..it was class system in China, caste system in India...all Maoists need is a boogeyman to put the blame on and then get the people together to kill them en masse.

Your "Maoists" don't know anything about ideology, and they have no idea about Chinese ideology either. They are just a band of typical losers.

Your "Maoists" don't know anything about ideology, and they have no idea about Chinese ideology either. They are just a band of typical losers.

True...they see present chinese govt as traitors to mao's true ideology as they vehemently oppose private owneship,corporations etc..

Btw what is "indian private army"..?They are just militants like maoists and TTP..Not some govt sponsored army like those "lashkars" who are fighting along with pak army against TTP,and are hailed upon even in this forum(until they turn rogue).
On topic:Good riddance..

jha-ji..is it true that Ranvir Sena played a significant part in chasing away Maoists from Bihar.

Yes.. That was a pretty messed up decade..Those naxal b@$t@rds and these private Senas screwed up the peace of Bihar..
I myself had to keep Arms ready if there was a naxal attack..
But that served at least one purpose- learned to handle many kind of Arms...Desi Katta to Carbines.. :lol:

Those who live by the bullet die due to it.

In this case it could be a ' in house ' issue, such orgnisations have large funds.

state sponsor killings? this attitude must stop

"Private army"?? More like gang of thugs- BBC does like to be PC!!

+ but ends up spouting BS!

I'm not going to lose any sleep over this incident- deserved what he got it seems.

state sponsor killings? this attitude must stop

1. First of all pakistan have dozens of private armies so give me a break.

2. Its not related to govt. at all its just a gang of some people against Maoists.

3. All his life he was fighting against Communist Maoist.

Back
Top Bottom