What's new

Indian prime minister claims genetic science existed in ancient times

There can be no doubt that India is a great civilization.

There can be no doubt that India is the fount of all knowledge.

There can be no doubt that Modi-ji is a brilliant visionary, whose unequalled wisdom and leadership will propel India to become a superpower by 2020!
Indians be like:
1393831630305.png

He believes in the texts as most hindus do and has co-related them to science, while that is not a very good thing to say or claim generally but he did say that regaining those things are important which is the only positive I see from this.

I can believe that Ancient Indians might have been advanced in science BUT to believe that some plastic surgeon of ancient India replaced the head of Elephant to a human body is hilarious.

I only take stories in Puranas for mere entertainment and moral values. It would be foolish to believe in it as 'real' happenings.

I know, but then how did foreign invaders overcome a civilization with all those scientific knowledge, nuclear power, space tech, etc. Did those invaders have superior tech? or is it something else
Culture and technology does not win wars when it is not geared for it.

The reason Huns successfully sacked Baghdad and the empire despite the Muslim empire having far far better science, technology and a more evolved culture.

There are a hundred examples throughout history when advanced civilizations or countries have been destroyed by backward ones through sheer strength or brutality or simply choosing the right time to attack when the more advanced adversary was in a period of stagnation/decay.

I don't believe that events of Indian epics actually happened,but epics like Mahabharatha and Ramayanana shows that the concepts of plastic surgery,air travel,mass destructive weapons,test tube babies etc existed even back then

I don't believe that events of Indian epics actually happened,but epics like Mahabharatha and Ramayanana shows that the concepts of plastic surgery,air travel,mass destructive weapons,test tube babies etc existed even back then

I know, but then how did foreign invaders overcome a civilization with all those scientific knowledge, nuclear power, space tech, etc. Did those invaders have superior tech? or is it something else

It would be nice to know what happened. Some of the indian members can share some information on the wars that are decribed in their holy books---wars of fire and lightening---.

By that logic, you should also believe in the existence of time machine, preservation of human consciousness in virtual world after death, interstellar travel, invasion of aliens, from the concepts described in H.G. Wells books?

Last edited:
By that logic, you should also believe in the existence of time machine, preservation of human consciousness in virtual world after death, interstellar travel, invasion of aliens, from the concepts described in H.G. Wells books?
Of course. Not that those exact events will happen, but some thing in those lines. The reason for me to do so is that,I am seeing signs that we are moving closer to it,like 'it can happen now'. In Mahabharath Vyasa muni is said to have taken a part of Gandharis womb,divided it into a hundred parts and cultured them into babies in pots. We have test tube babies today which is a similiar concept. We,humans have been making contact with other planets and even outside solar systems,so if a life form exist outside earth,they could also attempt a contact,perhaps a violent one with us 'earthlings':D ,like in War of Worlds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom