What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

jitna karlo atyachaar
nahi kahungi
abki baar modi sarkar...:p::bunny:

Btw i do support Modi and you know it.

Shiv Shankar Menon hai Rashtriya Suraksha Salahkar...............................#abkibaarmodisarkar :rofl:

--
it physical age..
what about mental age?
BlWzbp5CIAADJSZ.jpg

he is maturring but still far aw .. see the proof..
learning is on..
Claim Check: Rahul Gandhi on farmers’ suicide in Gujarat - Livemint

Claim: 6,000 farmers have committed suicide in Gujarat.
Who: Congress party vice-president Rahul Gandhi.
Where: In Amreli, Gujarat, while addressing an election rally on 26 April.
Check: He is right, although this number should be seen in the right context.
National Crime Records Bureau data shows that since 2001, when current chief minister Narendra Modi assumed office, 6,466 people employed in agriculture have committed suicide in Gujarat. But data also shows that 26,587 farmers in Andhra Pradesh killed themselves in the same time, and 44,769 in Maharashtra did too. And both states were ruled, for at least part of the period under consideration, by Congress governments.
Source:
Accidental Death and Suicides in India report

Subramaniam Swami is a loud mouth and extremely unpredictable. He just doesn't know when and where to stop. Such behavior doesn't suit a man of his stature and that probably is one thing that's gonna work against him getting into some serious portfolios under the Central Govt. He is shrewd and a very good economist and could have done good in the Finance Ministry. But his constant reckless outbursts makes him unfit for the job. But still I would like him in some advisory position to Finance Ministry.
Contrary to the popular believe of him being pro-Hindutva and anti-Muslim, his own daughter is married to a Muslim.

Swamy is nutcase.
Though being tamil origin..I don't know from where he got extreme dislike for Tamilians.

election key baad Congress isey Gubarey aur tofee bechney ka kaam degi :rofl:
Congresswaalas were dying to get his sister join politics, maybe she will replace him after these elections. Atleast she has more brains than this guy.
Plus I kind of find her hot , ye vadra ne kaise pataya isko, she is way out of his league :pissed:

Congresswaalas were dying to get his sister join politics, maybe she will replace him after these elections. Atleast she has more brains than this guy.
Plus I kind of find her hot , ye vadra ne kaise pataya isko, she is way out of his league :pissed:
--
dont underestimate her..
she knows her caliber..thats why she is not coming in times when mom and bro need the most..
her husband background is not clean which become problem is she join politics.
She just restrictd to family bastion.
even there 5 oout of 7 local seat went to non congress ..
which shows her calibre ..
she is frog in pond of amethi, raibarely..
but in sea of india .. sharks are waiting..
still she atleast try

Back
Top Bottom