What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

JUST EXAGERRRAAAATEEEED TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.............

KEJRI DON'T HAVE A POWER TO ANYTHING ONCE MODI COMES TO POWER........

I GET THE FEELING THAT HE WILL EVEN LOSE DELHI AS THERE WILL BE NO RE-ELECTIONS BUT IT WILL BE BJP THAT WILL FOR THE GOVT.

@Parul

Lok Sabha polls 2014: Let down by AAP, West Delhi may vote for BJP - The Economic Times

@arp2041

I am sensing a foul play in congress's decision of not dissolving the assembly even when no coalition could form government in Delhi. Logical choice would have been to dissolve assembly and conduct elections along with Lok sabha elections as it would have saved duplication of effort and expense.

I think Congress is keeping an option of forming Government in Delhi with AAP once Lok Sabha elections are over. Maybe this was the game of PAAPI's and Congi's all along.

@Parul

1975163_681138488611788_739791234_n.jpg

@arp2041

I am sensing a foul play in congress's decision of not dissolving the assembly even when no coalition could form government in Delhi. Logical choice would have been to dissolve assembly and conduct elections along with Lok sabha elections as it would have saved duplication of effort and expense.

I think Congress is keeping an option of forming Government in Delhi with AAP once Lok Sabha elections are over. Maybe this was the game of PAAPI's and Congi's all along.

@Parul

I second that, as its not possible and going to be Political Suicide for both AAP and Congress! :disagree:

Last edited:
Mukhtar Ansari, Varanasi heavy weight criminal decided to contest against MODI. He is currently in jail for killing BJP MLA.

The most corrupt Congress trying to put leader who was rejected by his own state people 10 years ago and still continue to do so against MODI. Digvijaya Singh-madhya pradesh]

Arvind Kejriwal is also intensively fighting MODI.

If a criminal don, most corrupt and a crusader against corruption has same enemy, then something is seriously wrong with crusader- AK - 49!!!!:whistle:

Mukhtar Ansari, Varanasi heavy weight criminal decided to contest against MODI. He is currently in jail for killing BJP MLA.

The most corrupt Congress trying to put leader who was rejected by his own state people 10 years ago and still continue to do so against MODI. -madhya pradesh]

is also intensively fighting MODI.

If a criminal don, most corrupt and a crusader against corruption has same enemy, then something is seriously wrong with crusader- Arvind kejriwal!!!!:whistle:

Because India's common enemy is narender modhi (56 inch) lol :lol:

DUmb reporter asked questions on pakistan and muslims instead of corruption which was pre planned, it was reporter's fault but in modhi's case he starts losing confidence and runs away :rofl: :rofl:

Is AK - 49 only programmed to answer questions on Corruption, not on Terrorism or other issues? :rofl::haha::laugh:
No, he is not dumb enough like modhi who openly yells bs against pakistan without any proofs , modhi dont even know the correct history of India :lol:

No, he is not dumb enough like modhi who openly yells bs against pakistan without any proofs , modhi dont even know the correct history of India :lol:

Debating with an AAPtard is like playing chess with a Pigeon. Even if you're logical and saying everything right, finally the Pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and claim his victory. :shout:

@arp2041 :azn:

Debating with an AAPtard is like playing chess with a Pigeon. Even if you're logical and saying everything right, finally the Pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and claim his victory. :shout:
Thats the lamest comeback by the way

No need for revenge dude, all of these people are knee deep in corruption, the law will expose them one by one. Tejpal down, Teesta down, they will fall by themselves. BJP needs to come to power and shore up the economy, create more jobs, infact better jobs.

If congress comes back we all are fucked, i for one am sure ill lose my job coz no MNC would want to stay in India if this happens

Cong manifesto aims for job quota in private sector - Hindustan Times

depositphotos_14382605-Crying-emoticon.jpg

I may not even get one.

@arp2041 :azn:

Hilarious :lol: ................... and spot on. :P

Back
Top Bottom