What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

AAP leading with 34% in Delhi? Something is seriously wrong with these Delhiites!

ABPNEWS-Nielsen Survey-Delhi(7LS seats)
delhi forecastabp.png

I sense that BJP will clinch few AAP MLAs & form govt. after LS elections, it cannot do it now as it will directly impact the image in run up to the elections.

But if BJP win's in center, wont it be much beneficial for them to go for fresh elections. If Modi gives a sound beating to Kejariwal and AAP is unable to perform in Delhi, AAPTards would lose a lot of confidence.

+

Fighting elections costs money.A big party like BJP could afford it but AAP ( after the disaster it has proven itself to be, at least to NRI's ) probably couldn't.

they will fall further You see Interesting is that Cong Is gaining May be Because of Muslims and there Lost cadre Voters are Back from AAp
Yes, I believe AAP's is going to slip further more. Even if the loss of vote share goes to congress it will benefit BJP only.

AAP leading with 34% in Delhi? Something is seriously wrong with these Delhiites!

There are people in Delhi who believe that Congress - BJP didn't allow AK - 49 Government to Run in Delhi. That is why he resigned from CM's Post. However, when you cross question them on facts, they are like - :pissed:. :ashamed:

Never EVER look at SEATS in any opinion poll ,just look at voteshare and how its changing :-)

There are people in Delhi who believe that Congress - BJP didn't allow AK - 49 Government to Run in Delhi. That is why he resigned from CM's Post. However, when you cross question them on facts, they are like - :pissed:. :ashamed:
But howcome Congis are gaining dramatically? :eek:

wow... INC from 9% in Jan to 14% in Feb & 28% in March? That's scary... :devil:
AAP effect ...........thats what IBN poll was showing some weeks ago .

When i said the same thing people here were yelling ... Indian people have short memories ..satisfaction with congress is rising (although not much to gain in VS,but you never know in india)

Indian gandhedas need to reminded daily about what congress did but now what we have is drama ,reality show on TV :D

Logic doesnt work with dilliwalas. Free electricity or paani dedo bas ho gaya kaam

But howcome Congis are gaining dramatically? :eek:

There is a MINORITY QUOTA when it comes to vote share for Congress is concerned, it just shifted from Congress to AAP now that is coming back to Congress.

Did you expected them to vote for BJP??

It's hilarious that people say that Minority don't vote for BJP b'coz of 2002, i ask did they vote for BJP before that??

AAP effect ...........thats what IBN poll was showing last week .

When i said the same thing people here were yelling ... Indian people have short memories ..satisfaction with congress is rising (although not much to gain in VS,but you never know in india)

Indian gandhedas need to reminded daily about what congress did but now what we have is drama ,reality show on TV :D
I concur with that. Looks like AAP's nautankibazi took the limelight away from Congi's misdeeds... & helped 'em to stage a comeback.

Logic doesnt work with dilliwalas. Free electricity or paani dedo bas ho gaya kaam

Still you dont get it .......problem is not aap .....its congress ..aap is just a distraction .

I concur with that. Looks like AAP's nautankibazi took the limelight away from Congi's misdeeds... & helped 'em to stage a comeback.

Congress can cross 30% if trend continuous ,Look at their vote share,jhuggiwalas and illegal residents coming back,bjp has no place there .

Ab yaar bikul hi nanga karna hai kya ... kuch to muh chupane ke liye jagah deni chahiye.

Aray nahi na bhai. Usko hand handkerchief mila ta December mai. Utna hi kaafi apna izzat chupane ke liye... abhi pura chaddar doge toh subko hadap lenge yeh log! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom