What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@onu1886 Mate, I came to know about the short movie on AK - 49 through your post only. If I get hold of it, i'll for sure post in here! :enjoy:

Mukhtar Ansari, Varanasi heavy weight criminal decided to contest against MODI. He is currently in jail for killing BJP MLA.

The most corrupt Congress trying to put leader who was rejected by his own state people 10 years ago and still continue to do so against MODI. Digvijaya Singh-madhya pradesh]

Arvind Kejriwal is also intensively fighting MODI.

If a criminal don, most corrupt and a crusader against corruption has same enemy, then something is seriously wrong with crusader- AK - 49!!!!:whistle:
I can visualize it as many dogs attacking together the lone tiger in the field. But never mind our tiger will beat the s... out of each of these dogs.

Mukhtar Ansari, Varanasi heavy weight criminal decided to contest against MODI. He is currently in jail for killing BJP MLA.

The most corrupt Congress trying to put leader who was rejected by his own state people 10 years ago and still continue to do so against MODI. Digvijaya Singh-madhya pradesh]

Arvind Kejriwal is also intensively fighting MODI.

If a criminal don, most corrupt and a crusader against corruption has same enemy, then something is seriously wrong with crusader- AK - 49!!!!:whistle:

TRUST ME............Mukhtar Ansari is doing the Greatest Service to the nation for the first time in his entire life........ :D

I second that, as its not possible and going to be Political Suicide for both AAP and Congress! :disagree:

But there are potentially 4 1/2 years left in this assembly.

Won't it be an tantalizing option for AAP to form Government in Delhi. They have proved themselves to be hypocrite beyond compare and it a fixed SMS survey is not too difficult to conduct. They could use the time tested excuse of defeating communal forces for forming a government.

Congress's decision of not dissolving assembly does not make sense, otherwise. They do not stand to gain anything by postponing assembly election as they are not going to gain any seats in Delhi on basis on their performance in lok sabha but AAP could lose big if it is not able to convert seats in Delhi also.

It is. Probably because BJP is not personal property of one family hence there are bound to be differences.

But there are potentially 4 1/2 years left in this assembly.

Won't it be an tantalizing option for AAP to form Government in Delhi. They have proved themselves to be hypocrite beyond compare and it a fixed SMS survey is not too difficult to conduct. They could use the time tested excuse of defeating communal forces for forming a government.

Congress's decision of not dissolving assembly does not make sense, otherwise. They do not stand to gain anything by postponing assembly election as they are not going to gain any seats in Delhi on basis on their performance in lok sabha but AAP could lose big if it is not able to convert seats in Delhi also.

I sense that BJP will clinch few AAP MLAs & form govt. after LS elections, it cannot do it now as it will directly impact the image in run up to the elections.

AAP's share fell from 55% to 34% since feb.
they will fall further You see Interesting is that Cong Is gaining May be Because of Muslims and there Lost cadre Voters are Back from AAp

Back
Top Bottom