What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think Kejriwal's decision to fight from Varanasi can result in doom for his own party:

1. There is no way that he can beat Modi, instead he will have to confine himself to Varanasi to give Modi a tough fight while only 2 rallies of Modi there would be enough to ensure comfortable victory.

2. Kejri remaining confined to Varanasi means that he cannot freely move across India to garner votes for his party as he is the only leader of AAP that people know (if they know any), thus minimizing the no. of seats that his party can get.

3. The most solid chance of getting seats for AAP was in Delhi where candidates like Ashutosh & Khaitan has ensured that they will infact lose.

4. Also, I get the feeling that when the Delhi Assembly elections take place again, AAP will be losing credibility on two counts - resigning in just 49 days + Arvind himself losing LS elections, add to this if BJP projects Kiran Bedi for CM from Delhi, it could pay huge dividends for BJP (as it is people will be more inclined since BJP will be in center as well).

My Prediction - AAP will be reduced to < 8 seats in LS.
My prediction is 2 seats in Delhi... that's it!

Last edited:
Does any of these two stand a chance? Smriti Irani may manage to pull off a surprise due to AAP factor. But Rae Bareli won't move!

No chance .. But Uma Bharti can give a tough fight to Madam...

Interstingly Congress got decimated in Assembly election from here even after rigorous campaigning by Priyanka and Rahul. I think BJP committed a great mistake by not announcing a powerful candidate from Amethi well in advance. I really admire the good work Kumar Vishwas is putting there. If Smriti Irani would have worked so hard, we might have seen Gandhi scion loosing this seat.

bhai AAP ko seat nhi mil rhi Delhi mey na hi Congress ko na hi BJP ko (according to @Parul) toh seats mil kis ko rhi hai??? :D

BJP is sure to get 3. they can get 5 if they really slog it out. BTW BJP is also winning from Gurgaon and Ghaziabad.

I've said that BJP ain't getting any seats in Delhi and congress is going to win from New Delhi and Chandni Chowk Constituency. I won't be surprised, if congress clean sweeps Delhi! :sick:

I don't live in Delhi, But I can bet with you that BJP will get 3/7 seats from Delhi (minimum) :D

P.S. Bet whatever u decide :D

I don't live in Delhi, But I can bet with you that BJP will get 3/7 seats from Delhi (minimum) :D

P.S. Bet whatever u decide :D
Don't underestimate the chutiyaapa of Delhities :D

main-qimg-6ceb09c1a20a10a43abb894821540496

Rae Bareli is a far gone conclusion... but don't you think Ameti could still be anyone's? Especially with AAP eating into congress vote bank... & the fact that in previous assembly elections Congress spared dismally in that constituency. Then again... I know what you are saying. It's a question of prestige.. & congis would go out of their way to wrestle these two seats.
Amethi is Sanjay singh's area. He is from the erstwhile royal family there. Congress candidates win there because of royal family backing. Bjp tried to poach him this time but Congress failed thw attempt by nominating Sanjay singh for Rajya Sabha. Personally I think it will be extremely difficult to defeat any Congress candidate there without Sanjay singh's blessing. Btw, this Sanjay Singh is the same guy who got the best badminton player of his times Syed Modi killed because he was in affair with Syed's wife Amita modi.

● मुझे नहीं मालूम कि मोदी अम्बानी/ अदानी के एजेंट हैं या नहीं, पर मुझे विश्वास हैं वो पाकिस्तान के एजेंट नहीं हैं |
● मुझे नहीं मालूम कि मैं मोदी को वोट क्यूँ दूंगा लेकिन मुझे अच्छी तरह मालुम हैं कि मुझे कांग्रेस व AAP को वोट क्यूँ नहीं देना हैं |
● मुझे नहीं मालूम कि मोदी गुजरात के तरह ही देश को चला पायेंगे या नहीं लेकिन ये यकीन हैं कि वो वादे करके 49 दिन में भागेंगे नहीं |
● मुझे ये भी नहीं मालूम कि मोदी हिंदुत्व को आगे ला पायेंगे या नहीं लेकिन इसका यकीन हैं वो इमाम बुखारी व तौकीर रजा जैसों से हाथ नहीं मिलायेंगे |
● मुझे वाकई नहीं मालूम कि कांग्रेस ने क्या-क्या वादे किए हैं लेकिन ये अच्छी तरह मालूम हैं कि मोदी ने कितने वादे निभाए हैं |
● मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि मोदी के पास 56 इंच का सीना हैं या नहीं लेकिन ये पता हैं कि उनके सीने में 'दम' हैं 'दमा' नहीं |
● मुझे वाकई नहीं मालूम की पीएम बनने के बाद मोदी भारत से छिनी गयी भूमि वापस ले पायेंगे या नहीं पर इतना यकीन हैं कश्मीर उन्हें नहीं दिया जाएगा |
● मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता अगर मोदी के आने से सीनियर लीडर नाराज़ हो जाए क्यूंकि मुझे यकीन हैं उनके आने से युवा पीढ़ी खुश हो जायेगी |
और अंत में
● मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि मोदी के पास इतिहास की जानकारी हैं या नहीं क्यूंकि मुझे पक्का यकीन हैं उनके पास भविष्य की तैयारी हैं |
That's awesome!! Post everywhere and make it viral!!

Last edited:
Amethi is Sanjay singh's area. He is from the erstwhile royal family there. Congress candidates win there because of royal family backing. Bjp tried to poach him this time but Congress failed thw attempt by nominating Sanjay singh for Rajya Sabha. Personally I think it will be extremely difficult to defeat any Congress candidate there without Sanjay singh's blessing. Btw, this Sanjay Singh is the same guy who got the best badminton player of his times Syed Modi killed because he was in affair with Syed's wife Amita modi.

That's awesome!! Post everywhere and make it viral!!

I've already done that. That is the reason I posted it here. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom