What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1957986_629864773733342_837186359_n.jpg

this is so fukin true :angry::angry::angry:

wow..different sections within BJP are hell bent in derailing this campaign! When one is laid to rest..another one pops up.:hitwall:

Actually it's being used as a strategy so that the vote share of NDA can be increased in Punjab (from where Jaitley is fighting) & MP(from where sushma is fighting). To make people convince that there state will get a powerful leader, just like Modi is running from UP.

1395925318004.jpg

AK kaheta he modi ambani se pese leta he or chunav jitne k baad ambani jo kahenga vo karenge to aab kya ye pakistanio ka kahena karenga :###@$#

● मुझे नहीं मालूम कि मोदी अम्बानी/ अदानी के एजेंट हैं या नहीं, पर मुझे विश्वास हैं वो पाकिस्तान के एजेंट नहीं हैं |
● मुझे नहीं मालूम कि मैं मोदी को वोट क्यूँ दूंगा लेकिन मुझे अच्छी तरह मालुम हैं कि मुझे कांग्रेस व AAP को वोट क्यूँ नहीं देना हैं |
● मुझे नहीं मालूम कि मोदी गुजरात के तरह ही देश को चला पायेंगे या नहीं लेकिन ये यकीन हैं कि वो वादे करके 49 दिन में भागेंगे नहीं |
● मुझे ये भी नहीं मालूम कि मोदी हिंदुत्व को आगे ला पायेंगे या नहीं लेकिन इसका यकीन हैं वो इमाम बुखारी व तौकीर रजा जैसों से हाथ नहीं मिलायेंगे |
● मुझे वाकई नहीं मालूम कि कांग्रेस ने क्या-क्या वादे किए हैं लेकिन ये अच्छी तरह मालूम हैं कि मोदी ने कितने वादे निभाए हैं |
● मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि मोदी के पास 56 इंच का सीना हैं या नहीं लेकिन ये पता हैं कि उनके सीने में 'दम' हैं 'दमा' नहीं |
● मुझे वाकई नहीं मालूम की पीएम बनने के बाद मोदी भारत से छिनी गयी भूमि वापस ले पायेंगे या नहीं पर इतना यकीन हैं कश्मीर उन्हें नहीं दिया जाएगा |
● मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता अगर मोदी के आने से सीनियर लीडर नाराज़ हो जाए क्यूंकि मुझे यकीन हैं उनके आने से युवा पीढ़ी खुश हो जायेगी |
और अंत में
● मुझे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता कि मोदी के पास इतिहास की जानकारी हैं या नहीं क्यूंकि मुझे पक्का यकीन हैं उनके पास भविष्य की तैयारी हैं |

Actually it's being used as a strategy so that the vote share of NDA can be increased in Punjab (from where Jaitley is fighting) & MP(from where sushma is fighting). To make people convince that there state will get a powerful leader, just like Modi is running from UP.
I hope you are right... & like the way you put the spin. You should be BJP's spin doctor! :D

Arvind Kejriwal: Will Arvind Kejriwal defeat Narendra Modi in Varanasi? - Quora

Zubair Khan, a realist Suggest Bio

No, Arvind Kejriwal will not be able to defeat Narendra Modi in Varanasi
and rightly so.

Before we dive into the reasons as to why I say so, let's understand the federal structure of the Indian democracy...

Indian democracy has three parts:
1. Legislature (Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha / State Assemblies, etc)
2. Judiciary (All Courts - Supreme Court, High Court, etc)
3. Executive (All Govt machinery, Ministers, and other Govt offices under them)

India has three levels of governance:

1. Federal (Union Govt)
2. State Govt
3. Local Govt (Udaipur Municipal Corporation, village panchayats, etc)

All the levels of governance have all the three parts, legislature, judiciary and executive.

Now there is a difference in a MP and a MLA. MP is a Member of Parliament (which could be Lok Sabha or Rajya Sabha ). So, yes you are right that MP is bigger in the sense that they represent a larger constituency and form part of the Union Govt legislature.

MLA on the other hand is a member of state legislature (Vidhan Sabha). You would have also heard MLC, they are the same too. They are members of state legislature - Legislative Council (Vidan Parishad).

So as MLA represents a smaller constituency in the State Government system, they are lesser in stature than the MPs.

So while I agree that the Varanasi loksabha seat is held with BJP since 1991, the top voted anon is completely wrong when he blames the MP from Varanasi for all the misery of the city as it is the state government, the MLAs and the local municipality which has a far greater role to play when it comes to the roads, sanitation and other things in the city.

So evidently, MP's can't be entirely blamed/credited for the developmental works happening in and around a city... and this is true for all the cities.

Having said that, it is worth noting that out of 23 years that BJP MP had his government for 7 years... while he sat in the opposition for 16 years.

Now I'm assuming that you all know the credentials of SP and BSP who have been in the power for about 12+ years which also sufficiently explains the state of the city.

Why voting for Modi's BJP might prove to be a turning point for the Varanasians in 2014-

Here are few simple reasons :-

1. They'll vote for Modi and not the BJP.
(It is the candidate that matters, not the party)

2. Modi's contribution as MLA and as a CM in Gujarat :

Modi is a MLA in Gujarat govt. from Maninagar, Ahemdabad.

Here are some snaps of the Ahemdabad and his projects.

main-qimg-9a8d5bcc40d6c6ecbbfdb0e0d33129fe

main-qimg-4d0dbc9ad0279df92599406a4099132f

main-qimg-3d50a849d5e9d3858592a36d5f0043a4

main-qimg-76fdb611f3ff2bd8b4e55df9ac31edab

main-qimg-7c7390710210ea421e90819b6f9ef21c

main-qimg-7176b60bbf045ada114140006f2029bb

main-qimg-ce24cc42f83583fff1a303c8c23835d3

main-qimg-a584cadc3b34b76a99b3b0d721043637

3. Given his past record on development and issue addressing, who wouldn't want Modi as a MP from his place?

Kejriwal has hardly anything to put up against Mr. Modi in his brief tenure of 49 days except promises.

4. Add to all this his "Hindutva" image will appeal to the large Hindu population of Varanasi.

Hence I don't think Kejriwal stands any chance against Mr. Modi and rightly so.

P.S. I'm a Gujarati muslim and I've seen the guy work.
You might want to look at -

Gujarat Muslim businessmen no longer shunning Narendra Modi

Muslims in Gujarat are happy, Congress creating Modi fear, says oldest litigant in Ayodhya case Mohammad Hashim Ansari

I think Kejriwal's decision to fight from Varanasi can result in doom for his own party:

1. There is no way that he can beat Modi, instead he will have to confine himself to Varanasi to give Modi a tough fight while only 2 rallies of Modi there would be enough to ensure comfortable victory.

2. Kejri remaining confined to Varanasi means that he cannot freely move across India to garner votes for his party as he is the only leader of AAP that people know (if they know any), thus minimizing the no. of seats that his party can get.

3. The most solid chance of getting seats for AAP was in Delhi where candidates like Ashutosh & Khaitan has ensured that they will infact lose.

4. Also, I get the feeling that when the Delhi Assembly elections take place again, AAP will be losing credibility on two counts - resigning in just 49 days + Arvind himself losing LS elections, add to this if BJP projects Kiran Bedi for CM from Delhi, it could pay huge dividends for BJP (as it is people will be more inclined since BJP will be in center as well).

My Prediction - AAP will be reduced to < 8 seats in LS.

P.S. I seriously don't understand what has been the strategy of AAP for this elections even if they are team B of Congress, i don't think they are actually giving dividends to Congress. WTF are they for???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom