What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The poor and the dumb will always vote congress or communist or AAP.

You want them to vote BJP, either give them education and smarten them up or make them richer. The only other way is Religious Polarization via Riots.

Of course this is strictly for Hindus, for the 'seculars', their vote will always go for whoever is standing against BJP :P

Aray nahi na bhai. Usko hand handkerchief mila ta December mai. Utna hi kaafi apna izzat chupane ke liye... abhi pura chaddar doge toh subko hadap lenge yeh log! :devil:
Nah vote share is getting split into AAP and Cong. BJP is consolidating on the share. AAP will have a presence in Delhi because of JNU and disgruntled congressis

Congress can cross 30% if trend continuous ,Look at their vote share,jhuggiwalas and illegal residents coming back,bjp has no place there .

This is depressing. I was hoping that AAP would eat into Congress votebank.. & BJP will be left with larger share of the pie. But it's not looking like that now.. is it? Congis will take their share back.. AAP will split BJP's urban vote share! It's all going wrong in Delhi... ggrrrhhh..

The poor and the dumb will always vote congress or communist or AAP.

You want them to vote BJP, either give them education and smarten them up or make them richer. The only other way is Religious Polarization via Riots.

Of course this is strictly for Hindus, for the 'seculars', their vote will always go for whoever is standing against BJP :P

There are NO secular and communal voters ,if you dont know that then you know BS about politcs

& you guys are hitting the wrong target , AFAIK if trend continous aap will be in 20's (check VS table i posted) ,in delhi fight is between BJP and cong (which already has jhuggis and M's)

This is depressing. I was hoping that AAP would eat into Congress votebank.. & BJP will be left with larger share of the pie. But it's not looking like that now.. is it? Congis will take their share back.. AAP will split BJP's urban vote share! It's all going wrong in Delhi... ggrrrhhh..

Somewhere paap will help bjp (in someareas) like it did on some seats in delhi but in LS you cant say,it can eat into your votes too .

this survey is upto 16th march,what is happening after candidate selection by bjp will be interesting ,all parties are very close :|

But as i said it will end in a BJP vs Cong fight .

There are NO secular and communal voters ,if you dont know that then you know BS about politcs

& you guys are hitting the wrong target , AFAIK if trend continous aap will be in 20's (check VS table i posted) ,in delhi fight is between BJP and cong (which already has jhuggis and M's)

Somewhere paap will help bjp (in someareas) like it did on some seats in delhi but in LS you cant say,it can eat into your votes too .

this survey is upto 16th march,what is happening after candidate selection by bjp will be interesting ,all parties are very close :|

But as i said it will end in a BJP vs Cong fight .
bla bla blaa wait till results mr smartass your analysis are bullshyt :lol:

bla bla blaa wait till results mr smartass your analysis are bullshyt :lol:
7eeaf8038a23b2c10d5b3a9a4dbb1232.jpeg

Delhi LS is insignificant anyways, and neither is it representative of the mood of the nation. Mind you these are the same people who gave 55% votshare to Kejru in January! If PAAP is sinking in Delhi, they will routed in the rest of the country.

I'll be happy with 3-4 seats for BJP from Delhi.

sandeep dixit ,ajay maken has strong holds in their respective constituency.

kapil sibbal has lost it (not even campaigning strongly) ashutosh/ harshwardhan it is, from chandni chowk.(my constituency).bjp gaining ground support in core congress vote share in main chandni chowk area .

west delhi is for bjp. south delhi is open for all.

new delhi can swing from ajay maken when AK starts campaign their.

north west - bjp for now
north east- again bjp but can swing to aap.

bjp 3-5 congress 0-2 AAP 1-3

1458428_432608126873993_1539759749_n.jpg

Delhi LS is insignificant anyways, and neither is it representative of the mood of the nation. Mind you these are the same people who gave 55% votshare to Kejru in January! If PAAP is sinking in Delhi, they will routed in the rest of the country.

I'll be happy with 3-4 seats for BJP from Delhi.

Bhai when there is a coalition govt. EVERY SEAT COUNTS!!

इन्होंने मोदी को दलाल कहा ....... भाषा अच्छी थी, इन्होंने मोदी को दंगाई कहा …… भाषा अच्छी थी. इन्होने मोदी को भ्रष्ट कहा …… भाषा अच्छी थी
इन्होने मोदी को हत्यारा कहा ……भाषा अच्छी थी. इन्होंने मोदी को देश तोड़ने वाला कहा …… भाषा अच्छी थी. इन्होने मोदी को गालियाँ दी , अपशब्द कहें ,बेईमान कहा लेकिन इनकी भाषा अच्छी थी ,शोभा लायक थी. आज मोदी ने बिना किसी का नाम लिए किसी एके 49 को पाकिस्तान
परस्त बता दिया तो भाषा अच्छी नहीं लगी , शोभा लायक नहीं लगी! क्यों भाई.… तेरा नाम तो लिए नहीं ,तुझे मिर्ची क्यों लग गयी या सच कह दिया तो तीखा लग गया .......

10011436_784912454870007_1457091811_n.jpg

Whats new in this? If these words were by even a 3rd rate small time BJP worker, national media would have gone overboard proving how communal BJP is.

What I don't get is wtf is wrong with the minorities? Every time their so called "representatives" show false bravado and give hate speeches only to get their a$$es kicked.... Bhagalpur 1989, Gujarat after Godhra, Muzaffarnagar by the Jats..... List is unending. Sad part is when the riots happen, these so called leaders are nowhere to be seen and the common, innocent muslims suffer and are left homeless.

Back
Top Bottom