What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Whats new in this? If these words were by even a 3rd rate small time BJP worker, national media would have gone overboard proving how communal BJP is.

What I don't get is wtf is wrong with the minorities? Every time their so called "representatives" show false bravado and give hate speeches only to get their a$$es kicked.... Bhagalpur 1989, Gujarat after Godhra, Muzaffarnagar by the Jats..... List is unending. Sad part is when the riots happen, these so called leaders are nowhere to be seen and the common, innocent muslims suffer and are left homeless.

Secularism in its actual sense is not an indian concept,dont apply it in indian way,use the western one .

What a tight slap on narender modhi's face :lol: :lol:

good going arvind kejriwal

1891248_780075695335945_48116587_n.jpg

Whats new in this? If these words were by even a 3rd rate small time BJP worker, national media would have gone overboard proving how communal BJP is.

What I don't get is wtf is wrong with the minorities? Every time their so called "representatives" show false bravado and give hate speeches only to get their a$$es kicked.... Bhagalpur 1989, Gujarat after Godhra, Muzaffarnagar by the Jats..... List is unending. Sad part is when the riots happen, these so called leaders are nowhere to be seen and the common, innocent muslims suffer and are left homeless.
We have many ways to reply as well ! like tremendous increase in our % haha! :D and some violent ways too ;)

It's pure vote bank politics, nothing else.

Onus of messing up word secularism lies on hindus like us ,there was no need to add sarva dharma like jugaad into it.

Religion is personal issue,keep that at your home :|

Exactly! Tolerance to other religions doesn't mean you start acting like a portable mish-mash of Religions and bend over to massage the ego of every Amar, Akbar & Antony out there.

Onus of messing up word secularism lies on hindus like us ,there was no need to add sarva dharma like jugaad into it.

Religion is personal issue,keep that at your home :|

But no denying the fact that all these sickularist crap are actually creating a mass awareness among the educated and the elites (Hindus and Muslims both) that all these are bull crap coming out of Congress backside after eating the nations wealth for 60 years!

This is a course changing election for India. No matter how much seats NDA get, BJP is all set to get its highest tally EVER.

I, for one, was a so called secular quite a few years back. I mean, I didn't mind congress coming back to power in 2004 and all. But after seeing the actual truth and the never ending drama of secularism, I am a hardcore BJP supporter now. Atleast as a Hindu, its my dharma to protect my nation and my eternal culture of Bharat varsh from these looters and fake secularists.

But no denying the fact that all these sickularist crap are actually creating a mass awareness among the educated and the elites (Hindus and Muslims both) that all these are bull crap coming out of Congress backside after eating the nations wealth for 60 years!

This is a course changing election for India. No matter how much seats NDA get, BJP is all set to get its highest tally EVER.

I, for one, was a so called secular quite a few years back. I mean, I didn't mind congress coming back to power in 2004 and all. But after seeing the actual truth and the never ending drama of secularism, I am a hardcore BJP supporter now. Atleast as a Hindu, its my dharma to protect my nation and my eternal culture of Bharat varsh from these looters and fake secularists.

Look secularism and the fold of dharma are different concepts ,you cannot apply eastern philosophies on western like butter on bread .

IF,you are using secularism use it in its western meaning ,if you are using fold of dharma ,use it eastern way :|

Back
Top Bottom