What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

read my above posts u fool and slap on ur face
i said modi dosen't deserve and it should be given to a prodessional person who has done something

but yes if i have to vote i will def choose modi over miley,,,,u can keep on rooting for miley
good luck

Yeah I read your posts...as usual an idiot like you will spew 100s of posts without knowing what is being talked about? What do you know about this anyway that you feel privileged to come and post?

Yeah I read your posts...as usual an idiot like you will spew 100s of posts without knowing what is being talked about? What do you know about this anyway that you feel privileged to come and post?
my posts will easily tell even a blind man that i possess 1000 times more knowledge than u in any matter
u are being paid by rg himself and i have yet to see u posting something related to defence.
u come here just to propagate congress ideology and nothing else.

Only Modi's fanboys would want him to win such silly recognitions. If someone like Miley Cyrus is leading the polls, that tells about the quality of this award anyway.

Only Modi's fanboys would want him to win such silly recognitions. If someone like Miley Cyrus is leading the polls, that tells about the quality of this award anyway.

Explain this to He Man who said Modi should not get this because he lacks 'experience' of being PM and is therefore incapable of competing with Miley Cyrus. (By the way this post of yours will get you into trouble, the BJP fanboys will call you Congress Ideology Propagator paid by RG for this blasphemy of yours.

Explain this to He Man who said Modi should not get this because he lacks 'experience' of being PM and is therefore incapable of competing with Miley Cyrus. (By the way this post of yours will get you into trouble, the BJP fanboys will call you Congress Ideology Propagator paid by RG for this blasphemy of yours.
are u blind??
i said in post 3 or 4 that it should go to some other person??seriously?
on the question of experience though ar u even sane??
what more do u want?he is a 3 time cm of a state,elected for 4 time consecutively.
so yes i do prefer him over rahul gandhi

are u blind??
i said in post 3 or 4 that it should go to some other person??seriously?
on the question of experience though ar u even sane??
what more do u want?he is a 3 time cm of a state,elected for 4 time consecutively.
so yes i do prefer him over rahul gandhi

Incredibly intelligent answer, pretty much proving everything I said about your posts

Incredibly intelligent answer, pretty much proving everything I said about your posts
when ppl know they are wrong,they turn to philosophical answers like u have
dosen't matter
a person who supports congress even after 2g,coal gate ,commonwealth scam dosen't deserve to question anyone else's judgement
guess congress is paying its minions pretty well

when ppl know they are wrong,they turn to philosophical answers like u have
dosen't matter
a person who supports congress even after 2g,coal gate ,commonwealth scam dosen't deserve to question anyone else's judgement
guess congress is paying its minions pretty well

You are defnitely the secret weapon BJP was trying to create to get me

I'd rather not vote for Politicians in general and Indian Politicians in particular. :disagree:

Being an Indian I voted for modi :P but still I think Edward Snowden should win and what the hell Miley Cyrus got more votes than Modi and Snowden combined :confused:

You are defnitely the secret weapon BJP was trying to create to get me
unfortunately i am an aap party supporter in delhi ,bjp at centre and congress in punjab.
i vote according to performance and not on ideology,too bad for u

What for? If he was PM then fine but right now what has he actually done? Very premature- VERY premature.

Maybe for 2014 IF he gets into office.

Back
Top Bottom