What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Must have come from Pakistanis and other Muslims to keep Indian Modi out. They may not even be knowing who Miley Cyrus is :rofl:
you need some brain relaxation i am atheist and this NAMO BS is for me same as usama bin laden got it ? he is religious fascist as taliban.

Puppy_Hijab_Modi.jpg

you need some brain relaxation i am atheist and this NAMO BS is for me same as usama bin laden got it ? he is religious fascist as taliban

May I know why you voted for Miley Cyrus ? AFIK only preteen and teen girls are her fans. Any mature adult would hate that bitch after what she did on stage with Robin Thicke

May I know why you voted for Miley Cyrus ? AFIK only preteen and teen girls are her fans. Any mature adult would hate that bitch after what she did on stage with Robin Thicke

What she did? Post with evidence :angel:

i am free to vote even if there i see sunny leone i will sure vote for her

LOL!!! remove that pic! modi faauj aati hogi comment karne
bula lo bhai hum ne nhi cheera hum to vote ker ke ja rahy thy modi ki fauj ne hi humy bulaya

Snowden had more than 200000 votes when i saw him in the evening in the vote, now its gone down ? Something is wrong...

M Any mature adult would hate that bitch after what she did on stage with Robin Thicke

Really?? Do "mature" adults hate Sunny Leone too? Also do "mature" adults call a 21 year old a bitch? Or hate someone because of on stage gimmicks?

you need some brain relaxation i am atheist and this NAMO BS is for me same as usama bin laden got it ? he is religious fascist as taliban.

Puppy_Hijab_Modi.jpg

Shows your shallow knowledge about this person...

Then again not your fault... you have been coached to think like this.

The votes are being faked , Miley had like less than 10k votes while Snowden had 200k just 6 pm in the evening ...

Vote rigging by Congressis to make sure that Miley gives direct fight to Modi. Afterall he is having to compete with tarts at home... & now away too:lol:

Its not like all of them are from same field, its just about how much mark they make on the whole world.Teenagers may be impressed by Cyrus than any politician.
Indian people will be trying to be patriotic in few cases and many for supporting Modi.
Malala also creating a ripple around the world.

So, don't make:
Miley v/s Modi or
Miley v/s Malala or
as per PDF's tradition
Modi v/s Malala (India v/s Pakistan)

Back
Top Bottom