What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

unfortunately i am an aap party supporter in delhi ,bjp at centre and congress in punjab.
i vote according to performance and not on ideology,too bad for u

although i don't bother much about what party people vote for in their respective state assemblies but still curious to know why do you people support AAP???

although i don't bother much about what party people vote for in their respective state assemblies but still curious to know why do you people support AAP???
the ppl running it are just like any of us middle class guys.
plus all are educated and know what they are doing unlike other parties(bjp or congress) which are run by fools.
i do think that modi will be good for india as a whole than congress though,,,,main reason being that they guy has actually experience in being the cm but time will tell

haha,lol

few ppl know that he is cancer surgeon
but no,the guy is not good for india(togadia)
he is the opposite of muslim fanatic

the ppl running it are just like any of us middle class guys.
plus all are educated and know what they are doing unlike other parties(bjp or congress) which are run by fools.
i do think that modi will be good for india as a whole than congress though,,,,main reason being that they guy has actually experience in being the cm but time will tell

well what about all those allegations of foreign funding especially from an org financing Arab spring rebellions, illegal fund raising process caught in sting operation, sympathy for jihadis and Maoists , minority appeasement etc

bullshit
100% bullshit
they have listed all their donors on website,go have a look,right to rs 1
on the other hand congress got rs 2000 crore and bjp 800 cr this year in donation and they don't disclose the donors??!!
now u can decide urself

iam seeing a congress adv on defense.pk

wonder how much money they're burning

Is this even worth it....
Comparing Visionaries, leaders and Genius folks to "bimbets"
. ...
MILEY CYRUS seams to be getting votes for a B00B flash she did on MTV awards.

I dodn't vote for anyone because it makes no sense.
Vote Narendra Modi for The Time- "TIME-Person Of the Year" 2013

1452109_398951413568704_904546723_n.jpg

Vote Narendra Modi for The Time- "TIME-Person Of the Year" 2013

-> Narendra Modi | Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME’s Person of the Year? | TIME.com <- link for voting

Currently NaMo is 3rd on the list, Please vote and encourage others vote.

‪#‎NaMo‬ the only India among 42 other candidates.

Vote and Share for others to join in. You can use your facebook or twitter account to vote.

Voting ends on 4th December 2013. Jai Hind!!
Vote Narendra Modi for The Time- "TIME-Person Of the Year" 2013 ->Narendra Modi | Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME’s Person of the Year? | TIME.com <- link for voting Currently NaMo is 3rd on the list, Please vote and encourage others vote. ‪#‎NaMo‬ the only India among 42 other candidates. Vote and Share for others to join in. You can use your facebook or twitter account to vote. Voting ends on 4th December 2013. Jai Hind!! Thank you !!

Latest Stats...

Miley Cyrus - 75,738 votes(-)
Edward Snowden - 36,053(-)

Narendra Modi - 35,927 votes
including my vote (96% positive, rest 4% against him)

Voting Link - Narendra Modi | Vote Now: Who Should Be TIME’s Person of the Year? | TIME.com

Bad move buddy...wrong place to put this ad ... now there would be -ve voting.

Back
Top Bottom