What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Voted.

But, I dont wanna naMo to compete with a dancer/entertainer/vulgar **** singer.

Better NaMo doesnt compete with such people.

i am a fan of modi but why should he be person of year??
give it to some achiever in a professional field

This has become a trend now.

In Jodhpur while Shri Rahul Gandi was speaking, many people started walking away.

He was forced to cut short his speech to just 13 minutes.

Also during his speech audience was regularly making fun of the Princeling with regular hooting and boos

:rofl: :lol: :omghaha:

This has become a trend now.

In Jodhpur while Shri Rahul Gandi was speaking, many people started walking away.

He was forced to cut short his speech to just 13 minutes.

Also during his speech audience was regularly making fun of the Princeling with regular hooting and boos

:rofl: :lol: :omghaha:

What do you expect nairsaab! logon ko apna general knowledge barbaad karna hai ye pagal pappu ka bhashan sunke? Sala bolta hai Jodhpur is going to be the 3rd city in India to have metro after Delhi & jaipur :omghaha:

Narendra Modi is set to address election rally in Ajmer, Rajasthan on the 28th of November.

Venue: Patel Maidan, Ajmer

The details of his other rallies in Rajasthan for the day are:

Sikar, Rajasthan – 10:45 am

Khinvsar – 12:05 pm

Ajmer – 1:40 pm

Bhilwara – 3:15 pm

What do you expect nairsaab! logon ko apna general knowledge barbaad karna hai ye pagal pappu ka bhashan sunke? Sala bolta hai Jodhpur is going to be the 3rd city in India to have metro after Delhi & jaipur :omghaha:

Even APP is doomed in Delhi...

1466309_571453402908615_151795508_n.png

Where ever they go now people spit on them ... I think BJP will make a Clean sweep in 4 states ....

and now BJP is now well known in small villages ... Modiji's being from modest family a tea seller is attracting the Poor very well...

Even BJP is playing Modijis OBC card very well... We all know the First Dalit to become a CM was Kalyan singn in UP... then all the Communities voted for him ...

Even his Hardcore Hindutva face will garner him lot of votes ...

at the same time Muslims will be confused due to his recent secular face ... at the same time he being a Pro-Development man...

First time in History Muslim vote bank would be divided among Cangress , regional parties even BJP will take a small share of it ...

Basically every Type of Voter is happy with Modiji... his pros are :- from being a Poor Family, Pro Development , a OBC , Hard core Hindutva man , Pro- Youth, 0 tolerance to corruption, Anti-Pakistan and Anti-terrorism , Pro Army ...

Dont be surprised if BJP gets 272 single handedly ...

I'm sure according to you Praveen Togadia has to be up there with Puijya Modiji instead of Miley.
read my above posts u fool and slap on ur face
i said modi dosen't deserve and it should be given to a prodessional person who has done something

but yes if i have to vote i will def choose modi over miley,,,,u can keep on rooting for miley
good luck

Back
Top Bottom