What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

190 is ensured, people aren't giving vote to congress now, BJP is the only alternative.

These sort of steps will hurt in a way that they can't reach 230+

190 is minimum - 60 UP/Bihar + 22 MP + 22 Guj + 20 Raj + 8 CG + 15 Maha + 15 Karnataka + 30+ in remaining states.

Doesnt matter.. If this decision is not reversed, I cant ask my family to vote for BJP. Pramod Muthalik does not deserve a mainstream party. He should be sent back to his fringe group.

One thing I dont understand is what was the need for this useless controversy..? Why could they not wait till General election if he is not fighting on any seat..? All parties will have a field day portraying BJP as medieval and anti-women party. Many channels have already started showing this... Feel totally frustrated because of events of last 2-3 days...

Backlash has already started:

You were the one threatening civil war and talking about 584648 year Muslim rule.

Full of bravado when making the provocative statements and cry foul and use the victim card when responded to in the same way.
any modi shodi cant change anything
you will always be inferior
yah you're seeing this victim card later you will witness ak 47
dont wake us up

Doesnt matter.. If this decision is not reversed, I cant ask my family to vote for BJP. Pramod Muthalik does not deserve a mainstream party. He should be sent back to his fringe group.

One thing I dont understand is what was the need for this useless controversy..? Why could they not wait till General election if he is not fighting on any seat..? All parties will have a field day portraying BJP as medieval and anti-women party. Many channels have already started showing this... Feel totally frustrated because of events of last 2-3 days...

Bhai, not justifying the decision but there is a difference in what Media show & what actually happens.........

Remember the uproar during Yeddy's joining of BJP? Now the opinion polls are projecting that it will ACTUALLY make a positive impact & BJP can again retain the no. of seats as last time in Karnataka even after the assembly elections debacle.

BJP is not giving ticket to him, but his cadre could have impacted the BJP chances on 2-3 seats in Karnataka, now BJP has ensured that it doesn't happen & c'mon, BJP is decades old party & it certainly doesn't have an anti-woman ideology.

Bhai, not justifying the decision but there is a difference in what Media show & what actually happens.........

Remember the uproar during Yeddy's joining of BJP? Now the opinion polls are projecting that it will ACTUALLY make a positive impact & BJP can again retain the no. of seats as last time in Karnataka even after the assembly elections debacle.

BJP is not giving ticket to him, but his cadre could have impacted the BJP chances on 2-3 seats in Karnataka, now BJP has ensured that it doesn't happen & c'mon, BJP is decades old party & it certainly doesn't have an anti-woman ideology.

For support in 2-3 seats, they have decided to alienate whole urban votes..? Tell me how many women will vote for BJP if media starts showing Muthalik as face of BJP 24/7..? Is this the way to run campaign..?

BJP is a political party which does not practice UNTOUCHABILITY

I leave such practices to the "secular parties" :tdown:

I agree, but it is more of a result of political compulsion.

Are you being sarcastic or serious ? Totally disagree with BJP's move. We (atleast I) don't want that sheer madness to grip in the society. We enough had all these nuisance.

The entire well sync show spoilt with a whip !

For support in 2-3 seats, they have decided to alienate whole urban votes..? Tell me how many women will vote for BJP if media starts showing Muthalik as face of BJP 24/7..? Is this the way to run campaign..?

Media is anyway anti-BJP as we all know........suddenly they are saying that only one man makes decision in BJP, my question - how many men makes decision in Congress?

BJP don't give respect to seniors, my question - what happened to sitaram kesri???

safe seat & what not.........

Mark My words, if it wasn't his induction into BJP, they would have shown anything else.

Media is anyway anti-BJP as we all know........suddenly they are saying that only one man makes decision in BJP, my question - how many men makes decision in Congress?

BJP don't give respect to seniors, my question - what happened to sitaram kesri???

Mark My words, if it wasn't his induction into BJP, they would have shown anything else.

All said and done. This move is royal mess-up.

Who cares what happens in Congress..? They are gone..

Media showing irrelevant things about Modi is one thing, handing them a sure shot package like Muthalik is totally another. Who would like to live in a place where the loonies like Muthalik roam around ..? I cant fathom to live in a place where my family will be beaten because they decide to have a drink in Bar.

This move is going to resonate with a lot of potential BJP voters. Muthalik has to go or, Modi can say Goodbye to his PM dreams...

BJP in self destruct mode as usual, remember DP Yadav in 2004?

@arp2041 seriously bata will you vote for them now that this faggot muthalik has been inducted? I say **** the elections

BJP in self destruct mode as usual, remember DP Yadav in 2004?

@arp2041 seriously bata will you vote for them now that this faggot muthalik has been inducted? I say **** the elections

Exactly... BJP is in Self-Destruct mode.. First they started giving tickets to turncoats over their leaders and now this Muthalik episode.. What a shame..

Back
Top Bottom