What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Way thing are going at the present moment... looks like there is section within BJP is at work to undermine Modi's credibility & derail the poll campaign. Lot of arm chair generals within BJP realise that their work will be cut out if Modi comes into power.. & hence there's an attempt to limit BJPs progerss.. & keep the tally at borderline so that it would bring others into the fore!

I dont know man...i will lose hopes for this country if Namo does not come into power this May... We would forever be this country with great potential but poor realization and with the Hindu rate of growth

I agree. It was Ananth Kumar of the Sushma Swaraj camp who inducted him.

Muthalik already has a tremulous history with BJP. He was earlier with the RSS then later with the Shiv Sena. He left them both. He was with Bajrang Dal but was kicked out and then he started Ram Sena.

In November 2013, the BJP had accused him of misusing Modi's name for raising funds with 'Modi-Mutalik Fans Brigade', whose activists called for 'Modi for nation, Muthalik for state' by reportedly pasting posters across Hubli where he has some support base.

He is TROUBLE.

I'm just utterly astonished to see what's going on in the past couple of weeks? BJPs poll campaign was running like a well oiled machine & well ahead of it's opponents. But now I can see a pattern to it... things are going off track & campaign is getting derailed.

By enrolling this Mutalik bloke BJP just shot itself in the foot. This guy has absolutely no great following other than few hooligans. He is just a bad news for BJP. I mean.. c'mon why on earth you would want to bring someone in who is one of the most despised figure among every section of society? Grrrhhhhh... :hitwall:

What can I say.. Campaign is getting derailed by these controversies.. The whole Jaswant SIngh and Paresh Rawal saga was also avoidable. Dont understand the need to give ticket to Paresh Rawal also.. SOmething is going awry and must be tackled.

I agree. It was Ananth Kumar of the Sushma Swaraj camp who inducted him.

Muthalik already has a tremulous history with BJP. He was earlier with the RSS then later with the Shiv Sena. He left them both. He was with Bajrang Dal but was kicked out and then he started Ram Sena.

In November 2013, the BJP had accused him of misusing Modi's name for raising funds with 'Modi-Mutalik Fans Brigade', whose activists called for 'Modi for nation, Muthalik for state' by reportedly pasting posters across Hubli where he has some support base.

He is TROUBLE.

Ananth Kumar himself is not sure of winning this time. He must be sulking over the decision to induct Yeddy in BJP. What a political masterstroke by him...

I dont know man...i will lose hopes for this country if Namo does not come into power this May... We would forever be this country with great potential but poor realization and with the Hindu rate of growth
What can I say.. Campaign is getting derailed by these controversies.. The whole Jaswant SIngh and Paresh Rawal saga was also avoidable. Dont understand the need to give ticket to Paresh Rawal also.. SOmething is going awry and must be tackled.
It's playing into Congress's hands. They have made peace with the fact that they are not going to come back to power. Their only goal now is to stop Modi from becoming PM. & things are made to move in that direction by BJPs own internal squabbling & unnecessary recruitments! :hitwall:

Last edited:

No I agree about replacing Harin Pathak with Paresh Rawal.

Harin Pathak has serious charges against him of murder of a police officer during one of his rallies where the cop was lynched by the present mob.

He is a staunch Advani supporter and holds considerable sway over the Brahmin votes in his constituency. Replace him with Paresh Rawal also a Brahmin was a master stoke.

nepali you're just an immigrant

He is more Indian than you will ever be :lol: ........ he has more respect, honor and courage than you will ever have :P

It's playing to Congress's hands. They have made peace with the fact that they are not going to come back to power. Their only goal now is to stop Modi from becoming PM. & things are made to move in that direction by BJPs own internal squabbling & unnecessary recruitments! :hitwall:

Exactly... Whats the need to induct every politician...? People who couldnot win assembly elections are given ticket for MP. That too by antagonizing senior leaders..

why are you coming in my country
also my watchman is nepali ;) ;) is that your part time?

So you trust a nepali to keep you safe from Hindooos ? :lol: ......I bet he make's you feel safe. Remember he is a hindoo too :sniper::devil:

Exactly... Whats the need to induct every politician...? People who couldnot win assembly elections are given ticket for MP. That too by antagonizing senior leaders..

Read above post man ...... Harin Pathak had to go.

Advani aide Harin Pathak, who was denied ticket, says he is 'deeply hurt' | NDTV.com

"In a sign of rebellion, seven time BJP MP and L K Advani loyalist Harin Pathak, who has been denied Lok Sabha ticket, today flayed the party decision and said he would consult his supporters before taking next step..................He further said that he spoke to party veteran L K Advani and Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj yesterday, when they called up enquiring about his ticket."

Sushma is standing on the shoulders of such men to undercut Modi ....... its important to first remove her support base from BJP if NaMo wants to be sure his term will not be sabotaged from within.

Last edited:
why are you coming in my country
also my watchman is nepali ;) ;) is that your part time?
I have achieved far more in my life than you can ever hope to you troll.The kind of money I earn I can easily keep you as my cook. Too bad I don't take kindly to Bangladeshi immigrants like you. I know you must be frustrated and lonely in your little 10*8 room in Dharavi..Get lost from my country you Bangal...Consider it as my last reply to you.

Back on topic. Modi has to clarify his stand on the Muthalik issue. This is an opportunity for him to earn some brownie points

I have achieved far more in my life than you can ever hope to you troll.The kind of money I earn I can easily keep you as my cook. Too bad I don't take kindly to Bangladeshi immigrants like you. I know you must be frustrated and lonely in your little 10*8 room in Dharavi..Get lost from my country you Bangal...Consider it as my last reply to you.

Back on topic. Modi has to clarify his stand on the Muthalik issue. This is an opportunity for him to earn some brownie points

and show detractors their place...

and show detractors their place...

Throwing him out now can cause much damage ........ its like shiva's poison now, cannot spit it out and cannot sallow it.

He has much support base in Belgaum and surrounding areas.

RSS was not keen to induct him into the BJP but it was the state leadership who was keen. Sushma swaraj who was so vocal earlier is now quite :P

mods are warning me continuously so iam nt indulging with hindoo anymore
keep setting your bharti janata partyy and MODHI PROPAGANDA
:agree:

Its a free world, not some sharia run country. If you don't like free speech, if you don't like freedom to vote, you can sod off back to the hole you came out off.

Back
Top Bottom