What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1617691_478916558904066_604455360_o.jpg

Three AAP leaders, Dharmaveer Singh, Mahender Kaur Narula and Rajendra Kumar Sonkar, join BJP | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Latest Update : Muthalic is being thrown out of the party .... state BJP unit inducted him without permission from Central BJP body.

Latest Update : Muthalic is being thrown out of the party .... state BJP unit inducted him without permission from Central BJP body.

Source please. But this is true, you just made me smile ! Neverthless, it would be easy for them to say "....without knowledge" blah blah; but its just another damage control.

Source please. But this is true, you just made me smile ! Neverthless, it would be easy for them to say "....without knowledge" blah blah; but its just another damage control.
Read it on the ticker on news channel.

Danke ! Shukraan ! Thanks ! Keenly awaiting to see official news somewhere. Just googled for, but didnt find that

Sri Ram Sene chief Pramod #Muthalik's BJP membership likely to be cancelled: Times Now : timesofindia

CHECK THIS ALSO.....................

Shiv Aroor
@ShivAroor
Some stayed silent, some pointed at Congress/AAP, but most BJP supporters on my TL denounced Pramod Muthalik's entry. Important & worthy.

Utsav Mitra @UtsavMitra
Exactly why I love BJP. Our pleas are heard by our leadership and prompt action is taken. Haryana seat distribution last week, now Muthalik.

Shruti Singh
@CreativDisorder
AAP was quick to point finger at BJP for Pramod Muthalik. BJP took action asap after opposition from supporters. AAP is mum on SomnathBharti

Sri Ram Sene chief Pramod #Muthalik's BJP membership likely to be cancelled: Times Now : timesofindia

Shiv Aroor @ShivAroor

Some stayed silent, some pointed at Congress/AAP, but most BJP supporters on my TL denounced Pramod Muthalik's entry. Important & worthy.

Utsav Mitra @UtsavMitra
Exactly why I love BJP. Our pleas are heard by our leadership and prompt action is taken. Haryana seat distribution last week, now Muthalik.

Shruti Singh @CreativDisorder
AAP was quick to point finger at BJP for Pramod Muthalik. BJP took action asap after opposition from supporters. AAP is mum on SomnathBharti

Awesome. My wish comes true....This is why BJP stands apart from the rest. Thank you so much!!!

Shiv Aroor @ShivAroor

Utsav Mitra @UtsavMitra

Shruti Singh @CreativDisorder

Clearly avoidable, needless and mindless action was though that propelled this face-saver. BJP need to be ultra careful in stepping up their act. They also need to use some wisdom while giving entry left-right-centre to who's who in this season of defection.

@Parul - some reason to smile today finally :)

Last edited:
Do someone realizes???

AAPtards will never ask for Somnath Bharti's resignation, but will quickly point out others in scoring Political brownie points.

In this case, it was BJP's supporters themselves asking for NaMuthalik.

As I told, others have nothing to show nor that they can provide us with a way forward, so better just talk about nonsensical things................

RSS killed Mahatma (what has this to do with 2014 elections?)
Safe Seat
No Modi Wave
BJP one man show

WTF???

Just tell me why should I vote fro you?

Do someone realizes???

AAPtards will never ask for Somnath Bharti's resignation, but will quickly point out others in scoring Political brownie points.

In this case, it was BJP's supporters themselves asking for NaMuthalik.

As I told, others have nothing to show nor that they can provide us with a way forward, so better just talk about nonsensical things................

RSS killed Mahatma (what has this to do with 2014 elections?)
Safe Seat
No Modi Wave
BJP one man show

WTF???

Just tell me why should I vote fro you?

Congress know well, they have lost the game. Repeatedly thats the reason they get into skull-duggery which is the only hope to consolidate some votes.

Back
Top Bottom