What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can anyone elaborate on why Jaswant Singh is being neglected in favour of a Congress pole-vaulter? I feel that many Party veterans are getting a raw deal these days.

Congress know well, they have lost the game. Repeatedly thats the reason they get into skull-duggery which is the only hope to consolidate some votes.

If you had observed for few days, Congress has unofficially appointed Kapil Sibal as BJP's (Devil) Spokesperson (I don't know if there is a post like that :D) He is taking potshots at each & every decision which BJP takes, i don't know why he is putting his nose in BJP's internal affair & not talking about what good things his govt. has done (or maybe he has nothing to say).

He is literally proving himself as IDIOT, will lose his seat of Chandni Chok, (get a feeling)

Can anyone elaborate on why Jaswant Singh is being neglected in favour of a Congress pole-vaulter? I feel that many Party veterans are getting a raw deal these days.

Jaswant singh is non of use these r leaders like chidambaram and manish tiwari of congress only dependent upon party wave to win election dont have any personal record or influence.

i just want to ask every body those who r calling these veterans gr8 that where were these gr8 veterans when the party was in opposition for 10 yrs, that time they never care for it, now by looking at the auspicious condition everybody want a piece of cake.

I guess, all are dying for Ministrial Berth & satisfying there egos............

Advani - 86 years (but still want to become PM).
MM Joshi - 80, Jaswant Singh - 76

Why not retire gracefully & make way for younger generation?

Yes, they had done great job for BJP & nation, but every one has to retire some day.

I guess, all are dying for Ministrial Berth & satisfying there egos............

Advani - 86 years (but still want to become PM).
MM Joshi - 80, Jaswant Singh - 76

Why not retire gracefully & make way for younger generation?

Yes, they had done great job for BJP & nation, but every one has to retire some day.

I was hoping to know if there's something more than just age being the factor. Jaswant Singh isn't a hardcore Advani camper, nor was there a 'better' candidate from his constituency. (I personally have no respect for these polevaulters. They're the real opportunists, able to jump from Left to Center to Right to secular to communal to anti-corruption to what not, all to suit their needs.) Any other reasons why he is being deliberately sidelined?

Is it me or has anyone else also observed that the way every move of BJP being scrutinized it looks like it was BJP that was in power for 10 years & the sins of Congress has been completely forgotten............WTF??

Why no one talking about 2g, Antrix deal, coalgate, lutyen's scam, defense scams, etc. ......WHY???

Pramod Muthalik, controversial chief of Sri Ram Sena, joins BJP - The Economic Times

HUBLI: Controversial chief of right wing outfit Sri Ram Sena, Pramod Muthalik, who was linked with the attack on women at a pub in Mangalore in 2009, joined the BJP here today.
Muthalik was welcomed into the party in the presence of State party President Prahalad Joshi, former Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar and former Deputy Chief Minister K S Eshwarappa at a formal ceremony here.

He later told reporters that he joined BJP with the objective of ensuring that Narendra Modi b ..

Read more at:
Pramod Muthalik, controversial chief of Sri Ram Sena, joins BJP - The Economic Times

Its an old story.......

1. Jaswant singh was responsible for Narendra Modi getting kicked out of the election committee of BJP during Vajpayee era. :devil: .....enough to say NaMo is not his fan.

2. He was kicked out of the BJP in 2009 and he came back.

3. RSS was very unhappy with him for praising Jinnah any blaming Nehru for partition.

4. His wife filed a case against Rajasthan CM Vasundraraje Sindia in 2009 when some BJP supporters morphed her face on some local diety during a poster war. Current Rajasthan CM is not his fan either :P

5. He is a Advani loyalist and opportunist.

6. He has NO loyalty to the BJP or to its current leadership. In short he is not trust worthy.

Plenty of reason to keep him out.

@jha @ExtraOdinary @JanjaWeed

Muthalik's admission on hold.

Apparently the induction din't had nod from Delhi, it was local leadership's decision.
Thank fcuk for that. I knew.. this is a unilateral decision taken by some local BJP leaders. Karnataka BJP is full of factions & selfish twats.. you have a Yeddy gang, you have a Shettar gang & you got a Gowda gang. Each one of those factions are hell bent to undermine others without giving any consideration to national interest or party image.

Controversial Muthalik forced to exit BJP within hours: 10 developments | NDTV.com

ontroversial Muthalik forced to exit BJP within hours: 10 developments
Cheat Sheet | Edited by Abhinav Bhatt (With inputs from PTI) | Updated: March 23, 2014 18:48 IST

indiaproperty.com/Apartment+Sale

pramod_muthalik_joins_bjp_360x270_story.jpg

Hubli, Karnataka: Barely a few hours after controversial chief of the Sri Ram Sene Pramod Muthalik, linked with an attack on women at a pub in Mangalore in 2009, was inducted in the BJP by its state unit in Karnataka, sources say his admission to the party has been stopped.
FOLLOWING ARE THE TOP 10 DEVELOPMENTS IN THE STORY:
  1. This afternoon, Mr Muthalik, 61, had signed up with the BJP at a function in Hubli in Karnataka. The event was attended by state leaders, including the state party president, Prahlad Joshi, former Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar and former Deputy Chief Minister K S Eshwarappa.

2. "I have joined the BJP unconditionally to campaign for the party anywhere and ensure Narendra Modi becomes prime minister to provide a decisive leadership," Mr Muthalik told reporters.

3. Soon after, Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar opposed his party, the BJP's decision to induct Mr Muthalik. "They shouldn't do it, his membership should be cancelled. I have asked central leadership that he should not be allowed to join, and his membership should be cancelled," the Goa Chief Minister said.

4. Mr Muthalik had courted a huge controversy in 2009 after members of his Sri Ram Sene carried out an attack on a pub in Mangalore during which young women were dragged out. He had also carried out a campaign against the celebration of Valentine's Day.

5. Mr Muthalik, who was arrested after the incident, had claimed that their actions were "aimed at protecting the women". The then Karnataka chief minister BS Yeddyurappa had said the Sri Ram Sene had "nothing to do" with the BJP or its ideological mentor, the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).

6. The Congress slammed the BJP inducting Mr Muthalik, saying that its leaders, including Sushma Swaraj have been talking about women's empowerment but their party was now "glaringly opposing women's emancipation". Congress' Ambika Soni said people should send a firm message in the coming election that "any party which honours, appeases people who publicly violate the self-respect and dignity of women are not going to be tolerated".

7. "Pramod Muthalik's induction into BJP manifests the domination of RSS-Narendra Modi on what's left of a disintegrating BJP; old & fascist, (sic)" tweeted Congress spokesperson Sanjay Jha.

8. Aam Aadmi's Party's Ashutosh took at dig at BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi over his party's decision to induct Mr Muthalik. "Modi wants to become PM at any cost and he can make any compromise for that . Muthalik joining proves that.#muthalikBJP, (sic)" he tweeted.

9. Born in a Marathi family at Hukkeri in Belgaum district bordering Maharashtra, Mr Muthalik had joined the RSS in 1975 and was also associated for some time with the Bajrang Dal. Today was the first time he was officially being associated with the party.

10. The hardcore Hindutva leader is facing several cases, including one relating to promoting enmity between two communities.

Jaswant singh is non of use these r leaders like chidambaram and manish tiwari of congress only dependent upon party wave to win election dont have any personal record or influence.

i just want to ask every body those who r calling these veterans gr8 that where were these gr8 veterans when the party was in opposition for 10 yrs, that time they never care for it, now by looking at the auspicious condition everybody want a piece of cake.

OF late he has built up some base in Rajasthan since BJP made his son the local MLA. He is banking on that support for pushing his claim.

He has enough nuisance value to dent BJP voter base in Barmer. Last election EC had caught him distributing currency notes to his constituents :P

HUBLI: Controversial chief of right wing outfit Sri Ram Sena, Pramod Muthalik, who was linked with the attack on women at a pub in Mangalore in 2009, joined the BJP here today.
Muthalik was welcomed into the party in the presence of State party President Prahalad Joshi, former Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar and former Deputy Chief Minister K S Eshwarappa at a formal ceremony here.

He later told reporters that he joined BJP with the objective of ensuring that Narendra Modi b ..

Read more at:

Welcome Sir...........

Pramod Muthalik was Kicked out sooner than he joined, but i guess u couldn't resist the temptation to post the news :D

Back
Top Bottom