What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Wear this magical cap and turn secular ...
topi.gif

You can argue that congress has used secularism to gain votes in recent past. But that doesn't mean that the meaning of secularism can be defined by lower level leaders like Modi, Advani and Co. The definition of what true secularism is has to be done by truly great leaders. And there is only one of that caliber in India today- that is Anna Hazare. Until then congress is thrown out because of corruption.

You can argue that congress has used secularism to gain votes in recent past. But that doesn't mean that the meaning of secularism can be defined by lower level leaders like Modi, Advani and Co. The definition of what true secularism is has to be done by truly great leaders. And there is only one of that caliber in India today- that is Anna Hazare. Until then congress is thrown out because of corruption.

'Truly Great Leaders' cannot be taken down with news articles from Navbharat Times. You want modi because he's a great administrator. Hell, even rabid opponents like me will give it to him thhe at he's one of thou e most competent administratorsin the world. But 'truly great leaders' include Gandhi and Patel and Mandela. I don't think you rate Modi in that league. Those are the kinds of people who should define what 'secularism' is.

'Truly Great Leaders' cannot be taken down with news articles from Navbharat Times. You want modi because he's a great administrator. Hell, even rabid opponents like me will give it to him thhe at he's one of thou e most competent administratorsin the world. But 'truly great leaders' include Gandhi and Patel and Mandela. I don't think you rate Modi in that league. Those are the kinds of people who should define what 'secularism' is.
Are they running for the office in these elections?

JD-U sitting MP joins BJP

In another setback to Bihar's ruling Janata Dal-United (JD-U), its sitting MP Vishwamohan Kumar from Supaul seat quit the party and joined the BJP Sunday.

Vishwamohan was upset after he was denied ticket to contest the Lok Sabha polls.

After joining the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Vishwamohan blamed Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar for denying him ticket to fight the elections.

Another JD-U legislator Annu Shukla Sunday revolted against the party and threatened to contest from Vaishali seat as Independent.

"I will contest the polls as Independent after being denied a party ticket," said Annu, wife of criminal-turned-former MP Munna Shukla, who is behind bars in connection with a murder case.

Three days ago, former JD-U Rajya Sabha MP N.K. Singh resigned from the party and joined the BJP. A former bureaucrat, Singh was unhappy after JD-U did not renominate him for the Rajya Sabha.

Denied ticket, JD-U sitting MP joins BJP | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

It's raining with party hoppers in BJP....

Ya Anna Hazare is a true leader...............

He first promised Mamata of joining her in the rally & than din't go just because there wasn't any crowd :lol:

What a True Leader He is.

Wear this magical cap and turn secular ...
topi.gif

Modi is not SECULAR................Why???

B'coz he din't wear a skull cap...................!!!

"Jab humney apni soch hi itni choti bana li hai..........toh desh bada kaisey banega???"

ANYONE??

Last edited:
Are they running for the office in these elections?

Not enough. The question is too important. Whether Gandhi was running for election or not, you would have still left for other leaders to decide the question. You pick modi for what he is and ignore his counsel for what he is not until a better leader comes along.

Gandhi was more of an appeaser. Ataturk is the best symbol of secularism, total separation of religion from state affairs

Not enough. The question is too important. Whether Gandhi was running for election or not, you would have still left for other leaders to decide the question. You pick modi for what he is and ignore his counsel for what he is not until a better leader comes along.
what exactly you want to convey here?

what exactly you want to convey here?

That you are me are all mere mortals ........ and lofty ideals like "secularism" can only be defined by demi gods :P

....bloody civilians ............. we should really wait for the next "messiah" for helping us rediscover secularism. God will directly speak to him and he will reveal "real secularism" in his "true" book and demolish the false leaders. :p:

Gandhi was a spineless apperser cum emo manipulator. @ExtraOdinary has it right.

This is for "Neutral voters", AAP supporters and Congress Supporters who were crying Pink Chaddis from

Hehehe... If Munna Shukla's wife contests, BJP will win by huge margin...
Jha sahab Jaswant Singh ji agar nahi maane to kya lagta hai BJP ko kitna nuksaan hoga.

Back
Top Bottom