What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP has made a mess of the campaign in the last few days... Highly disappointing!!

The party has enough leaders why do they need to keep inducting all the thugs from other parties.. The more you induct them , the more you will be forced not to give tickets to the real deserving loyal BJP candidates. Enough of this BS and its high time this induction of people left, right and center should be stopped!! If people want to join, they can as a simple worker but should not be allowed to join only for fighting elections.

Such opportunist people can ditch BJP anytime after joining the bandwagon and winning on BJP's ticket..

BJP has made a mess of the campaign in the last few days... Highly disappointing!!

The party has enough leaders why do they need to keep inducting all the thugs from other parties.. The more you induct them , the more you will be forced not to give tickets to the real deserving loyal BJP candidates. Enough of this BS and its high time this induction of people left, right and center should be stopped!! If people want to join, they can as a simple worker but not for only fighting elections. Such opportunist people are not needed and they can ditch BJP anytime..

26 se 4 rally per day shuru ho rahi hain

Events - Mission272+ Volunteer Platform | BJP | 2014 Lok Sabha Elections | Narendra Modi

The party has enough leaders why do they need to keep inducting all the thugs from other parties.. The more you induct them , the more you will be forced not to give tickets to the real deserving loyal BJP candidates. Enough of this BS and its high time this induction of people left, right and center should be stopped!! If people want to join, they can as a simple worker but should not be allowed to join only for fighting elections.

Such opportunist people can ditch BJP anytime after joining the bandwagon and winning on BJP's ticket..
Nah actually people in India are more busy in T20 these days .... people are into these days than watching news channels

I think that might take a focus away from the in fights but my really concern is - similar in-fights in Delhi hurted BJP there in assembly elections and now we are seeing the repeat of the events in lok sabha elections.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Advani. If he is so desperate to become PM then why did he even let Vajpayee ji become PM as that was his best chance. He should have resigned after 2009 LS debacle after realizing Indians do not want to see him as PM. But the old man is still sulking.. I am losing respect for him each passing day..

Jha sahab Jaswant Singh ji agar nahi maane to kya lagta hai BJP ko kitna nuksaan hoga.

Nuksaan ghanta nahin hoga... Jyada se jyada ek seat ( Bramer) ka.. Senior leader hain isliye tora kharab lag raha nahin to wo kaam to ek number ke chutiyapa wala kar rahe hain... Sathiyane ki bhi koi limit hoti hai..

Bjp have too play that gamble if they want to win with huge margin every party is doing it right now and in past.

Nah actually people in India are more busy in T20 these days .... people are into these days than watching news channels
Yaar match ke baad log news mein dekhte hein ki eik din Advani naraaz, agle din Sushma or uske baad Jaswant.. Kya majaak bna rakha hai..

Nuksaan ghanta nahin hoga... Jyada se jyada ek seat ( Bramer) ka.. Senior leader hain isliye tora kharab lag raha nahin to wo kaam to ek number ke chutiyapa wala kar rahe hain... Sathiyane ki bhi koi limit hoti hai..
I know ... the changeover of power center should have been more smooth. It's just that media gets some ammo to pull BJP's leg This evening before the match every channel was talking about Mathulik and BJP

Bjp have too play that gamble if they want to win with huge margin every party is doing it right now and in past.

No it does not need to play dirty.. I am sure BJP can win on its own strengths. You think inducting these opportunists who never believed in the ideology of the party is going to help BJP. They will keep asking for more for their support.

Last edited:
I think that might take a focus away from the in fights but my really concern is - similar in-fights in Delhi hurted BJP there in assembly elections and now we are seeing the repeat of the events in lok sabha elections.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Advani. If he is so desperate to become PM then why did he even let Vajpayee ji become PM as that was his best chance. He should have resigned after 2009 LS debacle after realizing Indians do not want to see him as PM. But the old man is still sulking.. I am losing respect for him each passing day..
By creating mishaps Advani only hitting his leg with axe.he now on Sangh Radar he is finished now and all his hopes are being shattered

Back
Top Bottom