What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

IB alert of ‘human bomb’ threat to Modi

Actually thing is that in delhi and central gov every body did know that Modiji will be their new boss so every body trying their level best to welcome their beloved PM be it delhi police, ib, raw or C.B.I :yahoo:ab to bas ek cheez hona baki he " HAR HAR MODI GHAR GHAR MODI"

Actually thing is that in delhi and central gov every body did know that Modiji will be their new boss so every body trying their level best to welcome their beloved PM be it delhi police, ib, raw or C.B.I :yahoo:ab to bas ek cheez hona baki he " HAR HAR MODI GHAR GHAR MODI"

HAR HAR MODI, GHAR GHAR MODI :enjoy:

Proof please which obviously should be a credible....

What sort of Proof do you need. his own party man says the she asked Rs 7 lakhs for election campaign for him. Do you want me to provide the video of conversation?

So 25% of the villages have water shortage and you say its great news. What has Modi done for last 13 years? And let me tell you that Gujarat has received good rainfall last decade. Kalpsar project was conceived to build a reservoir with dam in the Gulf of Khambhat to harness flood waters of nine rivers during the time of Keshubhai Patel government in 1998, it is still in the study stage mode even after 14 years of conceptualisation. Other projects haven't been running as per schedule. And please go through the following articles.

Narmada canal work moving at snail’s pace - The Times of India
‘Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canals’ | The Indian Express
Narmada drowning Nalsarovar, keeping birds away - The Times of India

Yes it is a great news of course. COmpare that with any other government. These problems are acute and take decades to resolve.

In delhi, COngress had its government for 15 years still they could not provide clean water to national capital. People like you will apply different criterion to judge the performance BJP lead and other government.

What utter nonsense, anyone with a double digit IQ can see that the number of Farm suicides in Gujarat has gone down under the leadership of Mr Modi.

From 480 in 2003-2007, down to 125 in 2008-2012. There is no quick fix, there is no magic wand, that Modi will wave and everything will be fine and dandy.

Compare this to the Congress ruled states of Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh, where over 25,000 farmers have committed suicide from 2008-2012. Mind you these states are being ruled by the so called pro poor, pro farmer political party Congress, and is home of the union agriculture minister Sharad Pawar!

In Maharashtra 25 farmers committed suicide in 3 weeks. These fake congi supporters have totally different criterion. It is OK for them if 25000 farmers commit suicide in congi ruled state but very bad if 125 farmers commit suicide in Gujarat.

Where is the Clean Chit for Modi in the 2002 Gujarat violence? Would Arun Jaitley, the lawyer, debate?

If clean chit is not there than where is the FIR?

watching news in diff channel believe it or not, today after nautanki of jaswant sing 80% media now busy in narendra modi bashing and its very conspicuous from ajj tak and ndtv .. i m now convinced dat to prevent modi from becoming PM now der is an extra group

paidmedia+all regional party+AAPtards+Congress+ and now BJP old brigade:hitwall::hitwall: Gr8ly dishearten by this kind of circumstances :(
Now only god can save this country .

Thankgod i m moving out of india after casting my vote for modiji in april and to remain a proud follower of sangha ideology till end of the life

kurup
jha
Jason bourne
Roybot
GreenFoe
Android
HariPrasad
JanjaWeed
Nair saab
kbd-raaf

what ur take on this my frnds: nautanki of the so called old brigade of bjp.
i m really start hating them now. :butcher:

Problem with these old people is that they do not want to retire and give the chance to young one. Jaswant was offered other seat. Jetely told that he will be accommodate. I am sure that Jaswant will accept the party offer after election but he will damage the party as much as possible in election time. Same is the case with Advani. Few days back, he said that he want to contest from Gandhinagar. When Gandhinagar seat was offered, he did Panga and after damaging the party impression he ultimately accepted the same seats. These idiots care about party a least. They think that since we build the party, it is our right to do what ever to party till we alive. After our death, our son and daughter should dominate the party.

narendramodi.in :rofl::rofl::rofl: Any better source? Anyways this is for you....

The state government's rs 25,000-crore dream project, kalpasar, which proposes to provide water, power and road connectivity, appears to be too good to be true. the project, which plans to convert the gulf of khambhat into a fresh water lake, could have started latest by 2005, now seems to be a mirage. experts feel, the government's present stance and the operating skills of bureaucracy would allow the project to kick-start only around 2011, or even later.

Source: Govt apathy may delay Kalpasar project - The Times of India

Kalpasar project further delayed for a year - Indian Express

A headline of one of the old newspaper archives :

Narendra Modi aims to complete Kalpasar project in record time. :lol::lol::lol:

Source: Narendra Modi aims to complete Kalpasar project in record time : STATES - India Today (Date: November 8, 2004)

Now take a chill pill...:D

This is a very huge projecta and costs lakhs of crore. Main issue is finance. Unless the private sector is not involved, It is very difficult to complete the project with government fund.

Last edited:
10007001_478878662241189_128215284_n.jpg

Varanasi's Muslim women pray for Modi - Rediff Realtime News

So you trust a nepali to keep you safe from Hindooos ? :lol: ......I bet he make's you feel safe. Remember he is a hindoo too :sniper::devil:

Read above post man ...... Harin Pathak had to go.

Advani aide Harin Pathak, who was denied ticket, says he is 'deeply hurt' | NDTV.com

"In a sign of rebellion, seven time BJP MP and L K Advani loyalist Harin Pathak, who has been denied Lok Sabha ticket, today flayed the party decision and said he would consult his supporters before taking next step..................He further said that he spoke to party veteran L K Advani and Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj yesterday, when they called up enquiring about his ticket."

Sushma is standing on the shoulders of such men to undercut Modi ....... its important to first remove her support base from BJP if NaMo wants to be sure his term will not be sabotaged from within.

The problem in giving the ticket to these old guys is that they will demand a ministry birth after election and that too of their own choice. It is batter to cut them at this stage. I do not say that what ever has happened is good or right but you want to avoid something, Do not delay but take immediate action.

Back
Top Bottom