What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He is surely going to loose, AAP tried to rope in the worker unions of industries but they left the party when YoYo Yadav was nominated from here. He is going to loose for sure.

But I am more interested in Kejri loosing his deposite. Kejri is a Biggest liar. He told that I was lucky that I could come back alive from Gujarat. He is a liar of unmatched lying capability. He has betrayed the people of country and that to on the name of clean politics.

AApke muh mein ghee shakkar.

P10309ghee.png

I am a little worried about AAP party in Delhi. While i would be voting for BJP from South Delhi, i am demoralized by legion of AAPTards around me.

Just ignore these nataunki fellas.

Simply vote for Modi and keep Mobocrasy away.

Modi win is obvious. But what I would want is, his opponents contesting against him should lose deposits.

luckily Modi has multi-layered security cover. I'm sure it's not just islamic fundamentalists after him.. there are those ones within India who feel threatened politically if he comes to power! His team needs to be extra cautious!

AAPtards and Congoons,

Last edited:
But I am more interested in Kejri loosing his deposite. Kejri is a Biggest liar. He told that I was lucky that I could come back alive from Gujarat. He is a liar of unmatched lying capability. He has betrayed the people of country and that to on the name of clean politics.

Have u read his todays tweet he said bjp worker planning to atteck me in varanasi :))

Heard Virapa Moily saying that he is sad as BJP din't give Jaswawnt Singh the ticket as he was one of the few SECULAR leader................

SECULAR?? Why?? B'coz he called Jinnah SECULAR & other favorable things he said for him :rofl:

These Congressis have great explaination for the defination of being Secular.

Just look at these AAP and Congressi scumbags! What on earth is going on in this country :hitwall:

New Delhi: After long protests by Jamia residents backed by AAP and Congress leaders on Sunday, the two students who were detained by the police in connection with the arrest of IM operatives were released late evening. They were, however, asked by the special cell to join the probe later.

IM arrests: Two detained Jamia residents released after protests

Have u read his todays tweet he said bjp worker planning to atteck me in varanasi :))

This Drama queen is going to do everything for political mileage. Actually he faces some ink throwing like incident from none other than his own party members to whom he has cheated.

Now nagarjun south superstar is here to meet modi ;) its surprising to see so many south star are cmng to meet modi

This is great. In south, people wants to vote for BJP but i absence of leadership and organization BJP is unable to emerge as a major political force. hence people are unable to vote BJP. A good leadership is required. If BJP can emerge as a major political force, It will easily rule india for 25 more years.

Back
Top Bottom