What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ohh com on it is not the time only for principle and ideology, winability is the most imp factor now, already 10yrs in opposition another 5 yrs will surly wash away the national poster of BJP and it cannot remain in a 170-180 group, it have to expand it horizon if the nation want a staunch and stable government.

look vajpayee era was different and now the time and situation is also different , with economic uprising is the most paramount thing a government can not take firm step on reforms if its large share is capitulated by alliance partners.

if congress can win more than 200 seats by any means like sam, dam , dand vhed why cant BJP it canot afford a miss to national government becoz of its ideology only and moreover mps from every party are the same they are not saints be it khangress, sp , bsp or even AAP and they hold a very little space in policy making. So its time to change the PM not the mps..

The way things are going in BJP, Modi may not become PM after this year's General Elections. Even if Congress lead UPA comes to Power, the PM is going to change! :tdown:

@arp2041 Remember you told me; there can be possibility that BJP may get less # of seats and at the end of the day to form Government, Modi would be replaced by some other leader. The way this infighting is going; it may come true!

It is rightly said about BJP - BJP ko jeet kay mooh se harne ki aadat hai!:ashamed:

Last edited:
so whoever came with the ------------ that muslims likes modhi and bla bla bla
today we muslims spit on his face
4 IM were about to bomb the shyt out modhi when was about to reach varanasi

*respect minorities or the 800 year of ruling will come back, or we might carve out another pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
The way things are going in BJP, Modi may not become PM after this year's General Elections. Even if Congress lead UPA comes to Power, the PM is going to change! :tdown:

@arp2041 Remember you told me; there can be possibility that BJP may get less # of seats and at the end of the day to form Government, Modi would be replaced by some other leader. The way this infighting is going; it may come true!

It is rightly said about BJP - BJP ko jeet kay mooh se harne ki aadat hai!:ashamed:

infighting is der everywhere in every constituency in every state in every party, politics itself a synonyms of infighting so no party can remain untouched from it, this is only a media hype to make their congressi masters happy. BJP present crisis is only due to the more than enough no of aspirants and same no of unreal assurance, which i think from my side was a mistake but i believe that it wont effect the result.

In my native which is a BJD stong hold there are 4 groups inside BJD who were fighing each other for a mp and a mla tickect bcoz of dat both the mp and mla is now going to BJP. Is media going over there to cover it and making it breaking news, NO.

BTW if i m not wrong the infighting u r talking abt is may on some 6-8 seats only major 3-4 in UP and bihar and i believe it can be sorted out before elections.More over a candidate, who was hoping a win with a 10000 margin can now it be only 4000, thats the only difference.

Last edited:
so whoever came with the bullshyte that muslims likes modhi and bla bla bla
today we muslims spit on his face
4 IM were about to bomb the shyt out modhi when was about to reach varanasi

*respect minorities or the 800 year of ruling will come back, or we might carve out another pakistan

facepalm_by_krasivayatishina-d62dwmc.jpg

@Parul I think things are not exactly what they seem to be..........

There are infighting, disappointments etc. in every party but since the focus of entire India is on BJP, we are assuming that things are more bad than it seems.

To be really fair, there is no place for 75+ leaders in any party & Jaswant, MM joshi & advani should have assumed mentorship role & a berth to RS, rather they just want to satisfy there ego.

Yes, many things could have been avoided, but i don't understand why opposition parties are worried over whom BJP gives ticket to or what BJP does, it's internal party matter............

Now suddenly Congressmen seemed to be worried about Advani, they just want to score cheap political points.

Sri Rama Sene chief Pramod Muthalik joins BJP : Karnataka, News - India Today

Yet another :tdown: event, if true. Haven't reported on some other 'credible' link though.

Yet another :tdown: event, if true. Haven't reported on some other 'credible' link though.

BJP is a political party which does not practice UNTOUCHABILITY

I leave such practices to the "secular parties" :tdown:

Tamil Nadu’s NDA jigsaw | The Indian Express | Page 99

Too many outsiders given prominence over committed workers. BJP's biggest enemy is BJP itself.

I agree, but it is more of a result of political compulsion.

BJP has no significant presence in TN and it will take at least 5-10 years to build up that presence. It would have a better chance if they can absorb Vijaykant into the BJP and make him head of TN ;)

However remember, Easy Come Easy Go.

Kejriwal on Congress' Payroll???

Why is he so desperate to defeat Modi when infact it is Congress govt. since 10 years at the center & is alleged of being the most corrupt since independence??

it is the right thing to do to save a country from civil war

Clearly Jaswant Singh as an MP was much loved by his people,

BjV_FRACUAAQ0-7.jpg

BjU76mcCEAARoWr.jpg:large

Leaders should learn to accept 'no': Jaitley on Jaswant | Business Standard

......"Membership of political party is a privilege. It is also an act of self oppression where personal views and ambitions are subjected to collective wisdom of the party. At times, the party may flood leaders with privileges and positions. On other occasions, the leader may have to take 'no' as an answer to his desires," Jaitley wrote on his website.

He said the politician or leader denied a ticket must accept the decision with a "smile".

"This becomes a test of his loyalty and discipline. Restraint and silence are always a preferred option. Over reaction may prove be a transient storm in a tea cup. Silence is always dignified and more gracious," he said in an apparent reference to Singh without naming him.

Jaitley, contesting from Amritsar seat, said in election season, many political persons desirous of being candidates succeed in getting a party nomination, but many more get left out.

"A political party is built upon the support of millions of political workers who have sacrificed their time and energy without ever aspiring to hold elected office. What does a politician do when after a successful political career the party is unable to accommodate him once? That is when his discipline and political loyalty are to be tested," the Leader of Opposition in the Rajya Sabha wrote....

it is the right thing to do to save a country from civil war

Nah.... no civil war. Remember Gujarat ? ..... more like a massacre. 12 years on and you are still crying :P

Time for you to join the winning side :D

Nah.... no civil war. Remember Gujarat ? ..... more like a massacre. 12 years on and you are still crying :P

Time for you to join the winning side :D
are proud of gujarat massacre typical hindoo mentality
ganga mata cow mata and 1000 hindo gods cant save you and your types mr
we will see what happens to you and your new bhagbaan modhi

are proud of gujarat massacre typical hindoo mentality
ganga mata cow mata and 1000 hindo gods cant save you and your types mr
we will see what happens to you and your new bhagbaan modhi

You were the one threatening civil war and talking about 584648 year Muslim rule.

Full of bravado when making the provocative statements and cry foul and use the victim card when responded to in the same way.

WTF is wrong with BJP. Why are they hell bent on destroying a perfectly good campaign... Sad...

Kejriwal on Congress' Payroll???

AAP to mobilise volunteers across country in all-out bid to defeat Narendra Modi in Varanasi : Highlights, News - India Today

Why is he so desperate to defeat Modi when infact it is Congress govt. since 10 years at the center & is alleged of being the most corrupt since independence??

Who needs Kejriwal when BJP is accepting Muthalik...? Who in devil's name is taking such decisions..? WTF is wrong with BJP..? Now I fully understand what Madhu Kishwar was saying. A huge group in BJP is ensuring that BJP does not win more than 160..

WTF is wrong with BJP. Why are they hell bent on destroying a perfectly good campaign... Sad...

Who needs Kejriwal when BJP is accepting Muthalik...? Who in devil's name is taking such decisions..? WTF is wrong with BJP..? Now I fully understand what Madhu Kishwar was saying. A huge group in BJP is ensuring that BJP does not win more than 160..

190 is ensured, people aren't giving vote to congress now, BJP is the only alternative.

These sort of steps will hurt in a way that they can't reach 230+

190 is minimum - 60 UP/Bihar + 22 MP + 22 Guj + 20 Raj + 8 CG + 15 Maha + 15 Karnataka + 30+ in remaining states.

Back
Top Bottom