What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Doh!

Just because its Varanasi it doesn't mean it has more religious people. By your logic Ayodhya/Faizabad should be a hardcore BJP Seat. No its not. BJP has won it only once in the last 4 elections. I can give you many other examples.

Here let me put my thoughts in short.

Modi is contesting from Varanasi because from here he can target his core supporters all over India. He is not contesting from here because its a Safe Seat.

And stop using statistics selectively (like since 90s). I can very well say Congis have equal chace here (since 2004). Apply some logic. I would consider a seat safe for BJP only if the party has won it by over 2 Lakhs vote and there is no anti BJP wave in the constituency. Varanasi is not a Safe seat from any angle.

Now if you expect him to contest from an 'UnSafe' seat like Srinagar I don't think he will oblige you :D

LOL mate, you keep saying logic logic but just wanted to make sure what are you looking out for logic or "MODIfied logic"?? Firstly Modi is no Joshi and people have high expectations with Modi, and since they have heard of "Modi's success stories" and now have blind fate in him, he had every chance of winning it based on his development stories. And speaking of 2009, Mukhtar was a BSP candidate which helped him consolidate both muslim and Dalit votes ultimately giving a scare to Joshi. And speaking of INC candidate Mishra, he was distant 4th in 2009, so that speaks volumes of Congress condition over there and moreover Congress doesn't have a strong contender over there...

1514980_740173289336226_1664715924_n.jpg

1513978_740027409350814_1098457443_n.jpg

1912009_445329265599641_1664433253_n.jpg
--
shame ...
blind worship..
but nice poster which software?
one of our friend is also expert in posters here

Why not Govt ban MIM in Hyderabad Even We all know their link with Anti _Indian Razakars and there support to Nizam Rule. Its Not Possible In An democracy to suppressed them Same goes to sikkim its inDian controlled territory But Still People There Not Think Them In Dominion of india. Fed up to give you a history lessons

FYI AIMIM espouses Indian constitution atleast "on paper" so no Q of banning them unless they really threaten India's integrity... I guess it is you who need history lessons along with knowledge of Indian constitution. No person or party can be named anti-national based on your whims, there are laws to govern those issues...

Last edited:
BTW Manish Tewari is probably going to fight. Even Amrinder SIngh is also going to fight in Amritsar.

Few of the AAP candidates !!!
AAP’s LS candidate in J&K accused of molesting woman - Mumbai Mirror
Anti-Kudankulam activist Udayakumar joins AAP - The Hindu
AAP to field tribal rights activist Soni Sori from Bastar for Lok Sabha polls | NDTV
AAP ticket for ex-officer who reversed Khemka orders - The Times of India
Facebook graphics > news links
Sub-Zero_Fatality_MK2.png

FYI AIMIM espouses Indian constitution atleast "on paper" so no Q of banning them unless they really threaten India's integrity...
integrity Do you even watch owaisi videos Filled with hatred toward India's integrity. How Parties Like Jklf Leader Yasin Malik Traitor Allowed Free Access in India. Even we all see his engagement with hafiz sahid Very Open. So whats its diffrent if we allow this in sikkim

BTW Manish Tewari is probably going to fight. Even Amrinder SIngh is also going to fight in Amritsar.
I wonder how many Congress leaders are being forced to fight LS this time.

çelik kapı teşekkürler güzel bir yazı olmuş sonuna kadar okudum hiç bir şey anlamadım.

Back
Top Bottom